Author Topic: Let's make some 'pro-iSSlam' videos!  (Read 2318 times)

newman

Let's make some 'pro-iSSlam' videos!
« on: November 19, 2007, 10:20:09 AM »
"What??? Newman's gone mad" I hear you cry.....................

Not so.

Think beyond the square.

As 'dhimmitube' are taking down our regular videos and leaving the muSSlim-nazi and croat-nazi ones up. Why don't we get sneaky?

We've all seen how the liberal press always go and find the most inbred, KKK moron to 'represent' the broader white, religious, conservative community. Why doesn't somebody pose as a muSSlim convert and preach the real koran calling for the death of non-muSSlims, the rape of western women etc. Reverse the taqqiya with some truth so to speak.

Dhimmitube won't know it's one of us so they'll either leave it up or take ALL muSSlim-nazi videos down.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Let's make some 'pro-iSSlam' videos!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 02:19:46 PM »
How about if people still keep flagging it?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 02:20:43 PM »
They take it down
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 02:43:52 PM »
Loads of people and muslims will flag anything against Islam.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 02:48:22 PM »
Maybe some of the anti-Obama, anti-Muslim videos were 'too much', so to speak. A subtle, dignified video is more effective.

We can always attack the Obama and Muslim videos if they're taking ours down. Better than nothing.

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »
You've ALL missed the point. ::)

I'm suggesting we have somebody pretend to be a muSSlim and make videos extolling sharia law, female circumcision and pack-rape of women.

The idea being it'll show the evils of iSSlam without looking like it's anti-muSSlim. Nobody will know JTF is behind it either.

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 12:54:18 AM »
You've ALL missed the point. ::)

I'm suggesting we have somebody pretend to be a muSSlim and make videos extolling sharia law, female circumcision and pack-rape of women.

The idea being it'll show the evils of iSSlam without looking like it's anti-muSSlim. Nobody will know JTF is behind it either.
I see what you mean Newman! I think it would be interesting. To make a video saying..."we LOVE is...is.. islam" (sorry I cant even write that down) And then make a total mockery of it! Wonderful!  Although islam already is a sad joke.

Exactly.

Somebody called Abdul comes on and tells everybody (listen up , liberals!) about what's in store for them and their kids when muSSlims get their way.

Whatever youtube do , we win. If it stays up we get the word out. If they pull it down it will be along with all the other muSSlim-nazi videos so we win too.

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 01:07:10 AM »
Like I said, the liberal media do the same stuff. When they organise 'debates' on issues, the liberal spokesperson is always fairly mainstream. The token conservative is always a religious kook. This is to discredit the conservative side by showing a fringe view of it.

We'll do the same, but we'll show real, non-taqqiya iSSlam posing as a real muSSlim.

Clever or what?

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 01:25:52 AM »
Extremely clever. His sidekick Alibaba could be the idiot who cracks all the funy jokes. And Abdul can interview lefties etc...and try to convert them to islam. Could we get a "tonight show" type setting? Or it could be like the Bill Maher show.
Only a madman or a genious could come up with something thins clever!!! Newman...YOU are a genious!

Not really.

I'm a liar, cheat and criminal who used to sell advertising and used cars. I just choose to use my powers for good. :)

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 01:45:39 AM »
Extremely clever. His sidekick Alibaba could be the idiot who cracks all the funy jokes. And Abdul can interview lefties etc...and try to convert them to islam. Could we get a "tonight show" type setting? Or it could be like the Bill Maher show.
Only a madman or a genious could come up with something thins clever!!! Newman...YOU are a genious!

Not really.

I'm a liar, cheat and criminal who used to sell advertising and used cars. I just choose to use my powers for good. :)
:D You are the greatest!

Well.......

The one really good thing I did do was encourage you to spend more time here when you first joined.

That WAS worthwhile.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 04:04:51 AM »
If we hide the pro-iSSlam videos in youtube, this will keep them from banning them.

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 06:06:19 AM »
If we hide the pro-iSSlam videos in youtube, this will keep them from banning them.

BINGO!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 01:32:42 PM »

BINGO!!

Whatever you do, don't start promoting radical things even if you're faking it........the secret services will probably start monitoring your house. I'm serious.

;D

newman

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 01:46:43 PM »

BINGO!!

Whatever you do, don't start promoting radical things even if you're faking it........the secret services will probably start monitoring your house. I'm serious.

;D

It won't come to anything. We're doing NOTHING illegal. The videos will just be pure koran teaching......y'know rape, killing infidels, carrying enemies wives off as bootie, chopping off hands......the usual stuff.

newman

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 03:51:49 AM »

Not really.

:D You are the greatest!

Well.......

The one really good thing I did do was encourage you to spend more time here when you first joined.

That WAS worthwhile.
True! And THANK YOU sooooo much for that!!!

It was obvious you were smarter than the average bear. ;)

Plus, everbody LOVES a nice Jewish girl. :D

Offline Uziyahu

• Junior JTFer
    • Uziyahu on YouTube
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 01:28:04 PM »
A false flag operation implemented by relative amateurs will be easily detected and only serve to provide "proof" that the "Zionists" are "ruling the world" and creating "Zionist propaganda" against Islam.

Keep in mind that you're dealing with an immense number of dumb-ass in-bred Jew-hating morons in the U.S.