Author Topic: Shalom from Russia!  (Read 10470 times)

Offline Sergei

• New JTFer
Shalom from Russia!
« on: November 19, 2007, 02:36:43 PM »
Greetings for to you all!

I am Sergei. I am in and from Russia. I served in the Russian army for two years and now serve in a spesial unit within the interior ministri. I have complete two tours of duty in Chechnya, so I know what you Israelis fight everyday, terroistism from muslim scum. I am of not Jewish, but I have been to Israel and have relative there. Like i said, not Jewish, but im very pro-jew, pro-israel and pro-zionistism.

ps-sorry for my english if it is not understood!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Shalom from Russia!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 02:50:21 PM »
Kakdila Sargei ?
I have a lot of Russian Jewish freinds, they teached me how to read russian, but I don't know a word  :-X

What is your opinion about V. Putin ?

Oh and.. Welcome  ;)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sergei

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 02:56:27 PM »
Very good Russian! I am not a huge advocate of putin. He tries, true, but he is aligning russia with the wrong allies

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 03:01:50 PM »
Very good Russian! I am not a huge advocate of putin. He tries, true, but he is aligning russia with the wrong allies
OK, let's try some.

Putin luvlu musulbmanina (Мусульманина) govoritcia ?

-Путин любви Мусульманина говорится
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 03:08:14 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 06:51:37 PM »
Welcome.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 06:56:31 PM »
Welcome Sergei
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 07:44:42 PM »
Welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 08:45:06 PM »
Greetings for to you all!

I am Sergei. I am in and from Russia. I served in the Russian army for two years and now serve in a spesial unit within the interior ministri. I have complete two tours of duty in Chechnya, so I know what you Israelis fight everyday, terroistism from muslim scum. I am of not Jewish, but I have been to Israel and have relative there. Like i said, not Jewish, but im very pro-jew, pro-israel and pro-zionistism.

ps-sorry for my english if it is not understood!
Welcome Sergei - and trust me, your English is much better than many Americans I know.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Sergei

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 10:32:28 PM »
Путин дает Сирии и Ирану и что я не люблю. Если бы они сделали меня президентом России, то я установил бы хорошие отношения с Израилем. Путин неправ

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 12:06:25 AM »
Welcome Sergei.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 12:15:28 AM »
Путин дает Сирии и Ирану и что я не люблю. Если бы они сделали меня президентом России, то я установил бы хорошие отношения с Израилем. Путин неправ
Я думаю, Путин делает потому, что он хочет сделать Россию сильным, как СССР.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 01:45:50 AM »
Welcome Sergei.  You seem to be a good Russian, it seems like most support Putin's anti-West and pro-terrorist regime stances. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 04:26:04 AM »
Welcome Sergei, good to see you hear O0

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 11:00:04 PM »
Welcome.  My father is from Russia too.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Sergei

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 11:08:32 PM »
Dexter,
 Именно это я не люблю приблизительно Путина. Я не хочу CCCP. CCCP был злым режимом. Коммунизм - неудавшаяся идеология. Коммунизм не хорош для России

Make no mistak, I love my country. I want the best for it. Communism is no good for Russia, its no good for anybody. Putin can ally us with muslims all he wants, but sooner or later as they do to all they interact with, they will backstab Russia. If i am Russian president i would be quickly to cut ties with muslim nations and really crackdown in chechnya, putin has us at the mercy of those idiots. i would also encourgae good relation with Israel

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 11:39:49 PM »
Sergei you really sound like a good patriot and some one who can be a great addition to JTF... we can learn more about what the Russian people really think about Putin and his policies of appeasement towards the Musslims.

Offline Sergei

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 02:41:02 AM »
Thank you! I am happy to be here. Russian society is very fragmented today and people with my ideas are a minority, but we grow. my family is from siberia, but i live in moscow for the last few years. everyone in my hometwon is very education oriented and very hard working and family oriented, it seems like a very liberal scene in moscow. there is a lot of corruption here and i feel the need to stomp it out in the future. a mother of two can't feed herself and her children so she gets fined for not paying taxes and goes to jail for not paying fines. a policeman takes bribes from people to let them off the hook for robbery, rape all kind of crap. I work in the interior ministry and im quite sick of it. after the USSR ended, we have been given a magnificent oppertunity to build such a great country, but all the wrong people are in power and they just seem to put us in backslide. lots of younger russians are leaving and who can blame them? i want to see a russia that we can be proud of and its a long was off but i hope to get there and see it

newman

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 02:44:05 AM »
Welcome, Sergei.

May the number of righteous Russians grow and may Greater Russia's streets, rivers and fields run red with muSSlim blood.

Offline Aaron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 10:58:28 AM »
Welcome!  ;) I'm russian too, but I'm from Israel.

Kak Dila brat?
Smert chechensam!

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 11:19:22 AM »
Welcome to the forum :)

Offline Sergei

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 11:30:19 AM »
Хорошо, спасибо! ;)     Where in Israel do you come from? I have a distant cousin who made aliyah to Israel in 1996. I have been to Israel to visit him twice. He lives in Bat Yam, do you now it?

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 12:42:32 PM »
Welcome sergei, greetings from Serbia:)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 12:48:12 PM »
Hallo My Russian Brother.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope we'll see tons of posts about Russia, and Europe.
I'd like to see Russia as an ally of Europe, but EU is just another USSR.
But don't make the mistake we hate Russians, I know lots of them , and they deserve the highest respect.
Apart from drinking way too much Wodka , I mean >:(
I do think Putin is reinstalling a bolshevik government, but even then  ,   Putin has a better government, more patriotic, then West-European traitors, who let in the muzzies with the millions!

Unfortunately Putin is anti-Jewish, and tries to be popular among the Muslim-Nazi-states, by selling them top-quality weapons.
But honestly, USA does exactly the same.

Maybe we'll meet each-other on the battlefield in the frontline of the war on islam.
Death to all Russian-neo-bolshevik-atheist-traitors,
Death to Islam,
Glory to the still-existing Russian Orthodox Church,  Russia, Europe, Russia, Israel USA, Canada, and the rest of the Western World Civilisation.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Aaron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2007, 12:48:19 PM »
Хорошо, спасибо! ;)     Where in Israel do you come from? I have a distant cousin who made aliyah to Israel in 1996. I have been to Israel to visit him twice. He lives in Bat Yam, do you now it?
Yes, I know bat yam, it's far away from me, I'm from the Galil (North Israel).  ;)

Offline Sergei

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2007, 04:51:17 PM »
Where you born in Russia or Israel?