Author Topic: THE AMERO COIN ARRIVES?  (Read 3959 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
THE AMERO COIN ARRIVES?
« on: November 19, 2007, 03:32:16 PM »
http://www.halturnershow.com/AmeroCoinArrives.html

Kiss America's prosperty goodbye if this is true
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: THE AMERO COIN ARRIVES?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 03:33:59 PM »
we are going to lose our sovereignty!

TV NETWORK CNBC CONFIRMS: U.S. DOLLAR, CANADIAN DOLLAR AND MEXICAN PESO TO BE REPLACED BY THE "AMERO"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 03:48:21 PM »

What the F**K!!!!!

This needs to be STOPPED NOW!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 03:56:47 PM »
This is F'ed up!!  >:(
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 03:57:15 PM »

TV NETWORK CNBC CONFIRMS: U.S. DOLLAR, CANADIAN DOLLAR AND MEXICAN PESO TO BE REPLACED BY THE "AMERO"

NO WE ARE NOT! WE'LL FORM AND JOIN PATRIOT MILITIA'S, STAND UP AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION, AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 04:03:02 PM by NewYorker »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 04:02:40 PM »

NO WE ARE NOT! WE'LL FORM MILITIA'S STAND UP FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!
This website is probably monitored by the FBI be careful what you write, and if we arent careful the US will end up like Europe with a lack of any sovreignty or freedom
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 04:14:24 PM »

NO WE ARE NOT! WE'LL FORM MILITIA'S STAND UP FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!
This website is probably monitored by the FBI be careful what you write, and if we arent careful the US will end up like Europe with a lack of any sovreignty or freedom

THE FBI IS MANDATED TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, So, if the FBI is reading this, SO GET ON BOARD BOYS!  >:(

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 05:28:56 PM »
What, so no more DOLLAR? :o

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 06:33:59 PM »
As cynical as I am, I can't believe this story is true.  Maybe in another 20 years or so if things keep going the same way, however.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 06:40:10 PM »
Hal Turner is an anti-semite.  A scumbag that I've debated and totally destroyed.  I've been to the Denver's US Mint's website and there are no coins whatsoever.  I think that Hal Turner is full of harrah but will the Amero come...  Absolutely but I feel this article by him is bogus.  Soon he'll be saying that a Jew gave him the coin and are behind their printing....  To Hell with Turner...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 06:58:15 PM »
Hal Turner was Patrick J. Buchanan's presidential campaign manager.

He's a flat-out Nazi.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 07:20:56 PM »
I will not read Hal Turner's article, but there is indeed a plan almost fully implemented to deliberately crash the dollar, and then announce to the public "We have no choice but to accept the "amero" as the unit of currency for the now established "North American Free Trade Zone".

Since Bush assumed office, there has been an entire secret government in place, working full time in Washington, to completely rewrite all laws governing the United States, so that they fall into place under the new North American Free Trade Zone Government.

In other words, this insane scheme put forth by, and fully approved by the Council on Foreign Relations, is almost complete.

Did you really think the dollar's value was in free fall by mere "chance"?

Did you really think that Bush merely didn't know what he was doing when he became the biggest spender in all of history?

Did you really think that there has been no subset of reasons for bankrupting the U.S. Treasury in order to triple the size of the Federal Government and while doing so render impotent the U.S. fighting forces by keeping them in a war which can not be won and has no purpose?

The "amero" prototype coin already has been minted.

I've seen the photos of them.

They show a female Indian on one side, and "In God We Trust" has been removed.

Those of you expecting the FBI and/or elected officials to "honor" their oaths to defend the Constitution against all enemies domestic or foreign, had better "take a powder" -- They haven't honored the Constitution since 1913, and The Patriot Act rendered it null and void.

There is only one major problem preventing the full implementation of the end of America, and that is both Mexico and Canada are demanding that the U.S. ban and round up all arms before they will fulfill their ends of the agreement.

Bush did this all on his own, behind the backs of the American people, without either consulting Congress or anyone else....like everything else he's done, he just signed an agreement with both Mexico and Canada to end American sovereignty.

The plan calls for a new government (the one I refer to above) with all of its powers superceding and replacing each and every law in America.

One of the terms of the agreement, is that any and all Mexicans have complete and total freedom to travel and stay anywhere in America.

There will be no borders.

There will be no Bill or Rights and/or Civil Rights.

Haven't you all wondered why it is that Bush has refused to guard our borders, while simultaneously terrifying the American public with "warnings" that the "terrorists" are coming?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »
I'm not even familiar with him, but if he championed Buchanan the hell with him.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 07:23:34 PM »
Ari:  "...I'm not even familiar with him, but if he championed Buchanan the hell with him..."

No, Ari!

He champions Adolph Hitler.

He only worked for Buchanan and ran his campaign.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 07:25:14 PM »
Very accurate MassuhD.  I think you will like Dr. Daneen Peterson's site Www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.Com
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 07:25:36 PM »
Even worse.  He should get cancer as Chaim would say.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 07:39:51 PM »
Marzutra:  "...I think you will like Dr. Daneen Peterson's site Www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.Com..."

I went to her site, and signed up for newsletters.

Then the first newsletter gave her upcoming itinerary as being an interviewee on the "Jeff Rense" Radio Show.

"Jeff Rense" is a dyed-in-the-wool Jew-Hater, publishing and promoting every article attacking Zionism and "Jewry's plan to take over the entire world" as well as publishing misquotes from the Talmud, etc....

Rense's appeal is to the "lowest common denominator" of the American public...those who are unread, unliterate, uncouth, and those willing to believe every single thing they are told.

I informed Dr. Peterson of my opinions about Jeff Rense, and have never heard from her again.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 07:46:38 PM »
Its an election year so I doubt the government will do anything this drastic this year. A money change such as that would make many people who hold the leashes of the politicians very nervous. Something like that would make the fat cats who deal in cash business very upset. The wondrous thing about the American dollar was that you could have the money stuffed in your mattress for 40 years or longer and it was still as valid as the bill that was printed yesterday. This would cause that to no longer be the case. People would have a big problem trying to show where all this stashed money came from when it was time to convert it into the new bills. Still the dollar is under attack in the past few months so this may be the walk in to some sort of change.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 08:01:02 PM »
Hal Turner is an opportunist. But, he does have some good ideas.
Washington should fear the people and we should make them fear us.
Wouldn't it be nice if something were to happen to many of those pieces of garbage?
Wouldn't it be nice if many of those jerks were to suddenly stop breathing?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 08:02:33 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2007, 08:48:53 PM »
Really, I did not know this MassuhD.  Not at all.  I've chatted online with Daneen on a number of occasions and she didn't display any anti-Israel or anti-semitic qualities... but one never knows these days....  I heard her first being inteviewed on Dr. Stan's Radio Liberty...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 08:51:23 PM by MarZutra »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 09:14:24 PM »
Hal Turner is an anti-semite.  A scumbag that I've debated and totally destroyed.  I've been to the Denver's US Mint's website and there are no coins whatsoever.  I think that Hal Turner is full of harrah but will the Amero come...  Absolutely but I feel this article by him is bogus.  Soon he'll be saying that a Jew gave him the coin and are behind their printing....  To Hell with Turner...

Lou Dobbs once debated one of the proponents of a North American Union, Robert Pastor.  Dobbs was a much better debator and Pastor kept lying.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2007, 12:49:35 AM »
Oh, there's no doubt that the North American Union is in the works.  I've been reading about it for the past 5 years.  It is the bastard child of the CFR-Trilaterals...  I read a good book about the EU.  I have actually posted a very good video about the European Union on JTF.  I believe it was the product of the Rhodes-Bilderberg group if I'm not mistaken.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2007, 12:51:20 AM »
Oh, there's no doubt that the North American Union is in the works.  I've been reading about it for the past 5 years.  It is the bastard child of the CFR-Trilaterals...  I read a good book about the EU.  I have actually posted a very good video about the European Union on JTF.  I believe it was the product of the Rhodes-Bilderberg group if I'm not mistaken.

Could you explain a little how countries in Europe don't have sovereignty?

Anyone have an example?

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2007, 12:53:12 AM »