Author Topic: THE AMERO COIN ARRIVES?  (Read 4644 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: THE AMERO COIN ARRIVES?
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 01:06:45 AM »
They gave up their soverignty to enter the EU.  The EU dictates many things that the individual governments used to do.    I can't remember the title of the video on Google

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 01:11:10 AM »
Isn't it the countries that are part of the EU that decides what it does?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 01:16:16 AM »
Well, the video is hosted by England's ex-EU deligate.  He says that they flood them with mountains of fluffy paperwork which the normal person doesn't have time to read and they end up voting on things they have know knowledge on and aren't prepared for...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 01:18:04 AM »
Oh, there's no doubt that the North American Union is in the works.  I've been reading about it for the past 5 years.  It is the bastard child of the CFR-Trilaterals...  I read a good book about the EU.  I have actually posted a very good video about the European Union on JTF.  I believe it was the product of the Rhodes-Bilderberg group if I'm not mistaken.

it probably is in works.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 02:08:45 AM »
It's true!

Revelations revealed that the world will merge into 10 (im sure it's 10) regions.

Europe is already one, the African Union, and now the NAU

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 02:47:02 AM »
Well, the video is hosted by England's ex-EU deligate.  He says that they flood them with mountains of fluffy paperwork which the normal person doesn't have time to read and they end up voting on things they have know knowledge on and aren't prepared for...

It's like a "comprehensive immigration reform" bill.  The bill was hundreds of pages; those who hardly read any of it were the quickest to support it. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 03:19:49 AM »
The kind of scum that Mexico brings in to this country I don't want any part of that now to mention their per capita income is 1/3 of what we are in the United States not to mention the Unemployment rate would kill the United States Economy
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh