Author Topic: Netanyahu, what's your opinion of the man?  (Read 4422 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Netanyahu, what's your opinion of the man?
« on: November 19, 2007, 08:20:10 PM »

There's a very good chance Netanyahu could suceed Omert, good? bad? What I know of him is from when he's been a commentor on news programs, and judging by that he seems to be a good man. I'm curious of the opinion of my fellow JTF members.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Netanyahu, what's your opinion of the man?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 08:23:31 PM »
Two things can be said: Just like republicans, Netanyoyo, is the lesser of the two evils.

ON the other hand, but having someone who considers himself to be "right wing" but really is left wing can be potentially dangerous for dumb people who will think so as well.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 08:25:13 PM »
netanyahu Israel need a real    ring unfortunetly there is none
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 08:25:44 PM »
He does have an article by Rabbi Kahane on his website.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 08:26:38 PM »
Really
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 08:34:12 PM »
A snake.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 08:38:31 PM »
He does have an article by Rabbi Kahane on his website.
Shh!  No one tell him, or he'll take it off.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 09:18:32 PM »
Netanyoyo is also a leftists. There is no real right wing in Israel. There are a left and a virtual right, which is also a part of the left. Netanyoyo comes from the virtual right that is far more dangerous than the left. We have seen how dangerous it is when Netanyoyo surrendered Hebron and Sharon surrendered Gaza.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 09:22:55 PM »
he has no ideology he is a politician and nothing more
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 10:55:10 PM »
He's marginally less evil than Olmert--like the difference between Arnold Schwarzenfagger and Hillary Sodom.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 11:14:28 PM »
The way it works. Is if the people are to the right, they vote a Netanyahu - a tough talker. If they are to the left, they vote a Peres - soft talker.

They do the same thing.  Just at different paces.  When people are reluctant to give land, then only a Netanyahu can convince them to. 

They are difference faces by which human controlling powers sell their plans on Israel.

There is one plan , that is to set up a palestinian state, and give land. Israeli Govt Ministers just adopt that same plan.

I heard him speak in a local shul/synagogue.    At best, Netanyahu is somebody that believes that Israel must not reject American plans like Oslo. But within that framework, he wants what is best for israel - no palestinian state. So he said yes to Oslo and makes no apologies for that. But he tried to stall it as long as possible, with political manoeuvring that drove Clinton mad. His idea of reciprocity, that Israel cannot take a step another step until it gets something in return, that helped stall Oslo alot. 

Nevertheless. The plan has chanced. Now the one plan is not land for piece. It is "unilateral withdrawal". Just give land. I think Netanyahu would go with that, he never rejects the plan. His website says something like, that Israel NEEDS support from an international coalition against terrorism. Perhaps he will accept America alone as support. No doubt America as a minimum.

Likud can be more dangerous than Labour. Because they can convince reluctant masses to give land. By talking tough.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 12:03:25 AM »
Netanyahu is quite possibly the most educated person on the Iranian Nuclear issue. He would be great with dealing with Iran. Now when it come to land for peace illusionhe has only supported this once in Gaza but he now know that it won't work and I can't see him doing the same with Judah Samria because of what happened with Hamas in Gaza
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 12:23:06 AM »
Netanyoyo is also a leftists. There is no real right wing in Israel. There are a left and a virtual right, which is also a part of the left. Netanyoyo comes from the virtual right that is far more dangerous than the left. We have seen how dangerous it is when Netanyoyo surrendered Hebron and Sharon surrendered Gaza.

Don't forget Begin giving up the Sinai..that mass of land is about the same size of Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 12:38:04 AM »
Netanyahu only won a primary because he ran as a conservative.  If he ran with his real positions, he wouldn't have won.

I think I read an article once about how Ehud Barak--the same one who made a deal to ruin Israel--moved away from his base--the far-left--on some issues because he knows he wouldn't be able to win a general election otherwise.

So to summarize, two of the potential candidates are ones who can't be trusted.