Author Topic: My boss is a muslim  (Read 3615 times)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
My boss is a muslim
« on: November 20, 2007, 02:22:48 AM »
I just got a job at a hookah cafe and my boss is a muslim from jordan
he seemed like a really cool guy but you can tell he doesnt like jews
he asked me if i liked Bush which i said no and then he asked if i thought bush was a jew
i think he replaces idiot with the word jew
I dont know much about people from jordan so if anyone is familiar let me know so i will know what i am dealing with?
And how was everyones weekend???

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: My boss is a muslim
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 02:35:05 AM »
I just got a job at a hookah cafe and my boss is a muslim from jordan
he seemed like a really cool guy but you can tell he doesnt like jews
he asked me if i liked Bush which i said no and then he asked if i thought bush was a jew
i think he replaces idiot with the word jew
I dont know much about people from jordan so if anyone is familiar let me know so i will know what i am dealing with?
And how was everyones weekend???

Jordan is a fake country made up in order to give the Hussein family a country for being loyal to the british in WW1. They made Feisal King of Iraq and Abdullah king of Jordan.

Iraq was not a country until the British made it so. Which is why it can never exist as a free nation. Because it is not a nation at all.

Jordan is not a nation. It is run by a monarch that Arabs despise because it is supported by the USA. The fact is that any regime supported by the USA immediately begins to receive Arab hate.

It was originally called the Kingdom of TransJordania. Obviously an invented country because Trans is an english word and Jordan is a Hebrew Word. No Arabic involved at all.

Just as there was never a group that called itself Palestnian in history until 1963, there was never a people called Jordanians until the 1925. The Same goes for Iraqis, Kwaiti, Qataris, Saudis and most Arab countries.

The British simply drew lines on a map and created countries. There are no Arab countries, there is one Arab nation. The Ummah, they call it in Islam.

Jordan is an evil country that attacked Israel unprovoked in three different wars.

The fact that he hates Jews is a given, all Muslims hate Jews and most Arabs do as well.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 02:35:50 AM »
And my weekend was great, Nov 19 was my birthday.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 02:43:27 AM »
congrats JudeaOncapta!

Iron Greek, if you really like your new job, it would be best to just tell him what he wants to hear. That way, that fake will keep you in high regards. But don't be fooled by "mr. nice guy". The fact that he asked you about bush...goes to show that he's a sympethyser with terrorists! Be carefull not to mention your love of JTF and Jews, then you'll be fine ;)

Best of luck with your new job, buddy O0

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 02:49:51 AM »
Irongeek I really don't know what to say. I don't know much about Jordan. But I do know how sick and perterted Muslims are. My only suggestion would be to look for another job behind his back and when you qutie don't give two weeks notice just walk off when it is busy that will show him how you really feel about Muslims
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 02:50:04 AM »
This is the funniest one yet.  Name the Jew freaks are now adding Bush (Anglo-Saxon) as a Jew, after Stalin (Georgian)...

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 02:53:22 AM »
Yeah, Bush really looks Jewish, doesn't he?

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 02:58:00 AM »
If I were you I'd release cockroaches and rats in the kitchen then call the health Dep't and get the SOB closed down.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 02:59:53 AM »
If I were you I'd release cockroaches and rats in the kitchen then call the health Dep't and get the SOB closed down.

haha...thats a good idea Newman!

But then again, where would our friend Iron find a job? Finding work in Greece is not such a easy thing?

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 03:01:01 AM »
I am working in the kitchen and i will be serving too
And i get to smoke hookah in the back during breaktime
thats one thing the muslims did invent that is pretty awsome hookah

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 03:02:13 AM »
I live in san antonio texas
lol
and pimpin is easy man i just do it part time if i was in greece it would be my profession

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 03:04:57 AM »
I live in san antonio texas
lol
and pimpin is easy man i just do it part time if i was in greece it would be my profession

haha ok, i thought you were in Greece. Well in that case, I think you can go ahead with New's idea. Just make sure there's no surveillance!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 05:20:26 PM »

Shisha? ???

Jordanians think they're great, and generally most of them are arrogant.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 06:14:04 PM »

Hookahs were invented in India Iron Greek so you gotta give the credit to the Hindus not the Muslims.

If I were you I would tell him that your Jewish, he'll fire you, and then you can sue him. Or just write down what and when he says these things and then sue him for a hostile work environment.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 01:06:20 AM »

Hookahs were invented in India Iron Greek so you gotta give the credit to the Hindus not the Muslims.

If I were you I would tell him that your Jewish, he'll fire you, and then you can sue him. Or just write down what and when he says these things and then sue him for a hostile work environment.

or even better, get yourself a little tape recorder, that way, it will be clear as day, and you will have a %100 success rate!

I think this could be an excellent break for you!!!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 08:35:20 AM »
You have now many possibilities, Iron Greek.

O0

As for me, when I go to poo-poo,
the result is....muSSlim also.

;D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 10:15:08 AM »
All arabs deep down inside despise jews to some extent. I haven't met any arab that supports Israel and the jews, but there are exceptions with some christians, but even most of the christians are still anti-israel etc. I didn't know hookah was invented by hindus either, I always assumed the middle east. As for your boss, you could tell him you're jewish so he can fire you and you sue him.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 10:16:35 AM »
Although, what Husar pointed out you have many possibilities try to make the best one. O0

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007, 10:24:15 AM »
I had an incident at work last night in regards to Jews.

A colleague of mine was asking me about Serbian food and tradition. She asked about the dancing, and I explained it resembles Greek and Jewish Hava Nagila, dance. We dance it in circle.

Then a comment from Muhammedian bastard shot out :''do you also eat babies''?

What the hell does that mean?

Obviously I complained. Was something done about it? No. Muhammad was apparently ''joking'', I was told. Well I don't see it as a joke. Muslim excrement.

What would happen if I asked him whether he rapes 6 year old girls?! I'd get a warning or probably get sacked, but since it was a Muslim dishing dirt, then its absolutely FINE.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 02:29:41 PM »
All arabs deep down inside despise jews to some extent. I haven't met any arab that supports Israel and the jews, but there are exceptions with some christians, but even most of the christians are still anti-israel etc. I didn't know hookah was invented by hindus either, I always assumed the middle east. As for your boss, you could tell him you're jewish so he can fire you and you sue him.

Yes but thinking about it why the hell would they support Israel? They see Israel taking what they believe to be Arab land, their land.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 05:18:52 PM »

Yes but thinking about it why the hell would they support Israel? They see Israel taking what they believe to be Arab land, their land.

They do see it as taking Arab land, but I guess some are christians and against muslims taking over and distance themselves from their land and that religion. But still the majority and even most arab christians still see Israel taking over their land. I can't believe the Arab nazis have 65 muslim countries.