Author Topic: Letter to Youtube  (Read 864 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Letter to Youtube
« on: November 21, 2007, 08:00:50 AM »
Once again, I am writing in response to Youtube's practices, and once again, I merely wish to point out that in this crucial hour and under the treachery of our time, I must announce that Youtube clings to revisionism like a drowning man clings to a life preserver. Before I say anything else, let me remind Youtube that I am astonished by how little integrity and good judgment it possesses. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that it frequently avers its support of democracy and its love of freedom. But one need only look at what it is doing -- as opposed to what it is saying -- to understand its true aims. My cause is to reveal the truth about Youtube's teachings. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that Youtube exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up its obvious inferiority. Youtube's behavior might be different if it were told that even its least clumsy hatchet men supplement their already-generous incomes by selling contraband on the black market. Of course, as far as Youtube's concerned, this fact will fall into the category of, "My mind is made up; don't confuse me with the facts." That's why I'm telling you that teenagers who want to shock their parents sometimes maintain -- with a straight face -- that Youtube defends the real needs of the working class. Fortunately, most parents don't fall for this fraud because they know that what goes around comes around. But there is a further-reaching implication: I like to speak of it as "immoral". That's a reasonable term to use, I maintain, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, Youtube's perversions are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us when you least expect it.

I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are Youtube's self-righteous, inaniloquent remarks which cause (or at least contribute to) a variety of social ills. Youtube would not hesitate to reward those who knowingly or unknowingly play along with its publications while punishing those who oppose them if it felt it could benefit from doing so. Stripping from the term "interdestructiveness" the negative connotations it evokes, I, for one, will try to discuss the programmatic foundations of Youtube's shallow utterances in detail. Let's face it: I do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with Youtube. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I call your attention to the problem of rude loudmouths. Let us now make Youtube pay for its crimes against humanity, because in that is our only hope for the future.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03