Author Topic: some questions to my fellow JTF forumists  (Read 4667 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
some questions to my fellow JTF forumists
« on: November 21, 2007, 09:25:44 AM »
In response to the fact that Chaim said he's overwhelmed by the number of our questions lately, which in itself  is good of course,

I think it is a good idea to launch once and a while a question to my fellow JTF forumists.

question 1:

What is your opinion about our streets, schools, jails, offices, being turned into muslim-friendly , muslims-first or even muslims-only zones?

question 2:

What do you think about hallal food. i.e.: the fact that in some Catholic or state schools in Belgium, porc is of the menu, so that europeans can only eat what muslims are allowing them to.

question 3:

Can Kosher eating Jews explain their feelings about Kosher/hallal/Christian European food.
Or: more practically;
Can we deny halal food to prisoners, and in the meantime allow Jewish people in jail to eat Kosher?
How do we implement this kind of discrimination, without being called racists?

Many thanks,
Ambiorix

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: some questions to my fellow JTF forumists
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 01:43:15 PM »
Yes my Idea how many Jews in prison in Belgium not to many i guess the Jewish community can pay for kosher food but i bet they have many moslems in the jail let the moslem community also pay O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 01:46:36 PM »
Of course there are very few Jews in jail in comparison to muslims.
Of course.

I just want to know for those who observe Judaism , what do you want, to ban Hallal food.
Yes or NO.

By doing so  , permit Jews in Belgian Jails to eat kosher?
or also ban this kind of special menu.

BTW : It is impossible to bring food to jail here.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »
Of course there are very few Jews in jail in comparison to muslims.
Of course.

I just want to know for those who observe Judaism , what do you want, to ban Hallal food.
Yes or NO.

By doing so  , permit Jews in Belgian Jails to eat kosher?
or also ban this kind of special menu.

BTW : It is impossible to bring food to jail here.
Yes the same in the U.S. but certain companies are allowed for example if they have 15 Jews in a jail in S.Dakota they would allow a kosher company that supplies to  U.S military to supply to Jails although the U.S. military supplies kosher but it's harder to get food in the field kosher  mre's are supplied by private company. No Hallal in the prisons  no welfare to moslems with more then one child.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 02:35:57 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 02:10:16 PM »

Yes the same in the U.S. but certain companies are allowed for example if they have 15 Jews in a jail in S.Dakota they would allow a kosher company that supplies to u.s. military to supply to Jails although the U.S. military supplies kosher but it's harder to get food in the field koher mte are supplied by private company. No Hallal in the prisons  no welfare to moslems with more then one child.
[/quote]

Hy Mord,
What does your name stand for BTW? In German it means Murder...(in Dutch :  Moord)

So you would agree to work out legislation in jails in the Western World,  that forbids muslims a special treatment, regarding food, place for prayer, having the right to practice ramadan and all muslim-festivities...
In the same time Israeli citizens, or Jews, can get Kosher food from external companies,
provided that they pay the extra costs for this kosher food out of their own pocket.

You have no problems with this kind of regulation?
Because, it is anti-muslim, but we don't want to target Jews, of course,
we pay a lot more for muslims in our Jails than we pay for Jews.

But how you are going to prevent muslims demanding hallal food, if Jews can get Kosher food, and vegetarians can get vegi food??

My question to you, or other forum-members  is this :

how does Israel treat the muslims in jails in Israel?
also the P.C.-way like here??
Please tell me that at least in an Israeli jail, a muslim gets hell!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 02:11:53 PM »
I think in Israel they give them kosher food

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 02:27:33 PM »
With muslims its not just the food....they are by far the biggest group of whiners and crybabies going...they need to be told its PRISON not girly man crybaby muslim camp.

They dictate everything from food to rearranging prison schedule to meet their prayer schedule to handling their book of terrer a.k.a. the koran (we wouldnt have given nazi prisoners copies of mein kampf in prison yet we give muslims copies of their terror manual...go figure) they need to be told to shut up and sit down NO MORE DEMANDS from muslims.

BTW...my brother told me some of what they get to eat in gitmo...and its not all halal ^-^

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 02:32:45 PM »
That's a shame.
For Muslims I would forbid Kosher food.
Give them porc. Nothing else.
Is good for our European industries. Makes arabs feel really bad.
Give them kosher once they convert away from islam.
Release them after imprisonment, and dump them in Iraq or Syria.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 02:35:10 PM »
That's a shame.
Yes i would like to make them eat pork

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 02:50:34 PM »
That's a shame.
Yes i would like to make them eat pork

D9 caterpillar is good to for import-export too.

An armored IDF Caterpillar D9R bulldozer, nicknamed "????" (Teddy bear) in Israel.
Its armor allows it to work under heavy fire.

Hmm Teddy Bear IDF bulldozers aren't that fascistic as I thought....

Maybe the Belgian State should consider giving our army a 1000 of these as well to go inside Brussels and demolish the houses of some "youths" that kill people on the busses, or in the train-stations.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2007, 02:51:56 PM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 09:04:30 AM »
Anything we non muslims do which offends the 'sensibilities' of muslims, we are called 'racists'. Remember, islam and muslims are not a race or ethnicity. If they want halal in schools, they can bring it from home or go to an islamic school. F them and what they think about that. If they want to riot over it, let them. They will have the riot squad to deal with and they will have live rounds shot at them if the need arises. muslims in jail should net be given korans or special meals or times to practice their deathcult. Everyone has a routine in jail to follow, no exceptions are to be made for the islamic filth. If the office environment is not to a muslim's liking, the muzzie could always find an islam related job. Like schools, jails and society in general, the office environment is not to be changed to suit muslim sensibilities.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 04:47:21 PM »
  O0 O0 :D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 04:52:04 PM »
For Question 1 and 2 we should stop catering to Muslim demands they are demading what they don't deserve. For Question 3 Muslim Prisnors should have to east Pork 24/7 [censored] them and force them to eat on Ramadan they are animals that only want to kill and take over the world I'd like you to give me one reason to treat them any different
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 05:02:36 PM »
For Question 1 and 2 we should stop catering to Muslim demands they are demading what they don't deserve. For Question 3 Muslim Prisnors should have to east Pork 24/7 deleted them and force them to eat on Ramadan they are animals that only want to kill and take over the world I'd like you to give me one reason to treat them any different
We can also put korans in the toilet and piss on them, leave it for the muzzies to see. Any prison riots will give us an excuse to shoot them like fish in a bucket.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 02:58:58 AM »
For Question 1 and 2 we should stop catering to Muslim demands they are demading what they don't deserve. For Question 3 Muslim Prisnors should have to east Pork 24/7 deleted them and force them to eat on Ramadan they are animals that only want to kill and take over the world I'd like you to give me one reason to treat them any different
We can also put korans in the toilet and piss on them, leave it for the muzzies to see. Any prison riots will give us an excuse to shoot them like fish in a bucket.
Not that I disagree with you, Mstistlav, but , our countries are paralysed by international treaties.
I want to know how we can do at least something within this framework, in the meantime we can of course secretly prepare for real action.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 11:08:47 AM »
Not that I disagree with you, Mstistlav, but , our countries are paralysed by international treaties.
I want to know how we can do at least something within this framework, in the meantime we can of course secretly prepare for real action.
U.N treaties? If that is the case, pull out of the U.N and the E.U, take back national sovereignty. Not being apart of those organizations, no treaties or dictates to undermine national security or how to deal with hostiles.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 11:12:38 AM »
In order to do that , you already need to build a mass movement ...
no political party will endorse this...

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 11:18:55 AM »
In order to do that , you already need to build a mass movement ...
no political party will endorse this...
The only party I know of that might endorse this is the BNP of Britain. Yes, a mass movement is needed as politicians will only let us down in the end.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 11:34:11 AM »
BNP is a pagan party, still struggling to get rid of their nazi -ties.
But their leader Nick Griffin states he is anti-Nazi now and not anti-Israel anymore.

Le Pen in France hates Jews, and calls the Holocaust "q'un detail dans l' histoire"

In other countries, like in Belgium , far&conservative-right gets 20-35 % of the votes,
Holland is seriously changed since the killings of Fortuyn and Van Gogh, Denmark , since a couple of years is more and more strict on immigration (most strict in EU),
in Switzerland right wing is in the government,
in Germany they even don't exist, except a couple neo-Nazis.