Author Topic: What do you make of these photos?  (Read 21646 times)

newman

Re: What do you make of these photos?
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2007, 01:40:39 PM »
Sarah, there are two sides to any argument but only ONE truth.

Yeah. I wanted to know the people on JTF's view since we'd been talking about her in class.

I understand that. I did tell 2 other posters by PM that you were only provoking discussion, not putting a pro-ISM POV.

Maybe I should have posted that.

I'll bet the version you got in class in an outrageous anti-Israel blood libel, though.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »

Yeah. I wanted to know the people on JTF's view since we'd been talking about her in class.

I understand that. I did tell 2 other posters by PM that you were only provoking discussion, not putting a pro-ISM POV.

I'll bet the version you got in class in an outrageous anti-Israel blood libel, though.

No.

Our form tutor wanted us to stage the play about her at school. She said it was a moving story  that should be supported.

newman

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2007, 01:58:43 PM »

No.

Our form tutor wanted us to stage the play about her at school. She said it was a moving story  that should be supported.

Meaning sympathetic to the ISM, anti-Israel cause, obviously.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2007, 02:00:20 PM »

No.

Makes we want to vomit.

But then I laugh when I think of how she got squashed...  ;D

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2007, 02:15:51 PM »

This picture shows a kidnapper A-rab punching a little kid in the stomach so he can't tip off the police.

Rachel Corrie is so stupid that she jumped in front of a Caterpillar Tractor screaming "KILL ME!"..."KILL ME!".

Typical spoiled American brat with a "messianic complex".  Of course, back home in the States, she avoided all non-whites and didn't care a whit about the impoverished neighborhoods within a mile or two of her home.  I'm sure she thought she was having a great "vacation" at the "summer camp" where she could have sex with big hairy PLO murderers who only considered her another American whore.  No telling what fantasies flew through her demented brain...mailing photos back home to her "International Solidarity Nazis" showing her screaming "Death to Zionists"..."End the Occupation".  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2007, 06:34:52 PM »
Good post MassuhD and fabulous pictures Kelly.  Sarah, you are obtuse!  You posted these photos with no explanation as per why.....  Just the title "What do you make of these photos" and later on telling people here "You all so far have a very one sided view on her story. All on the basis that Arabs are evil, and she deserved it. Anything else?" Which indicates you have already made up your mind by judging us as "all very one sided"...

Then you post: I DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT ON THE PHOTOS MYSELF. I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION ON RACHEL CORRIE AND I'VE READ A LOT OF ARTICLES EXPLAINING HOW MOHAMMED AL-DURA WAS KILLED BY ARAB MILITANTS.

YOU DO HAVE A ONE-SIDED VIEW, BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD OTHER OPPOSING VIEWS. LOGICALLY YOU HAVE ONE OPINION ON RACHEL CORRIE AND HER DEATH. I never said whether it were right or wrong.

When I said "Anything else?" I wasn't being sarcastic. I meant it. 

I don't know whats wrong with you. Everything I say you twist, and i'm not a fool either.

Sorry to "offend" anyone on this forum BUT come on?  You think WE ALL HERE have only heard and considered ONE side?  Are you for real?  Of course YOU heard opposing views, your a MUSLIM....YOU go to a MUSLIM SCHOOL....of course you have, like all others on this planet that watch anti-Israel mainstream media.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with me.  Nothing whatsoever.  You post pics with the title "What to you make of these photos"....you mentioned nothing about your school...nothing about discussing them only making the aforementioned comment. 

In your opinion, with referance from your post, are the Muslim-Arabs murdering, raping, robbing, looting, stabbing, bombing and speading massive amounts of baseless propaganda against Israel and the West 
A. Militants
B. Terrorists
C. "P lestinian" Freedom Fighters 
D. Progressive thinking peace activists? 

???

Perhaps you might actually read the article, go to the Honest Reporting website and research for yourself instead of making such an inept and baseless comment.  Remember the VERY first message you sent me when I told YOU to keep an OPEN mind and research for FACTS....   I guess that bit didn't sink in either?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 07:04:29 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2007, 05:38:45 AM »
I recall at the time. The Israeli Government said that Al Dura was killed in crossfire. And he should not have been there. 

I read online that there was an israeli investigation, I read that concluded that Al Dura could not have
been killed by israeli soldiers (the obvious implication being that he was killed by palestinians).   
Masada2000 site used to have more pictures.  From The angle the israelis were shooting from,  to the boy. There was a strong metal barrel in between. The big proof is that the bullet angle - seen from the bullet hole - came from the palestinian position. Not the israeli one. Also, the father is seen shouting in their direction. As if to say "no".

The Israeli Government knew about the results of the investigation, but did not publicise that for obvious reasons (they are leftist, and knew it would damaage the peace process / land for peace process)

New evidence now is that Al Dura may not even be dead.

extract from
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3455496,00.html
The arguments were based on investigations that showed that the angles of the IDF troops' fire could not have hit the child or his father, that part of the filmed material, mainly the moment of the boy's alleged death, is missing, and the fact that the cameraman can be heard saying the boy is dead while the boy is still seen moving.

What kids should realise. Is that the pictures of Al Dura were PLASTERED all over newspapers .  The al dura news was not to lament the death of a little boy that died in a tragic accident. But to demonise Israel. Make Israel out to be [intentional[ child killers (and targetting children). e.t.c.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2007, 11:12:13 AM »
Yes q_q_ absolutely.  I remember reading that.  Good post O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2007, 11:17:45 AM »
But her name was Jewish. She stole a Jewish name.

Aren't the parents responsible for choosing the name?
Aren't Gentiles allowed to have biblical /Jewish names?
Anyway, she is a victim of left -wing indoctrination, OK she had a free will and chose to do this acts, but i find the media /society / family,... responsible for this.
there is no need to go to the arabs/ africans.

HELP THE POOR PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY OR CITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a normal country she would have had children , a family, instead of going to stick her nose in business not of her own!

So : why doesn't Israel kill all journalists on the westbank & Gaza??

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:28:11 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2007, 05:18:53 PM »
Then you post: I DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT ON THE PHOTOS MYSELF. I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION ON RACHEL CORRIE

Youre so right Mar, we all know that corrie is the closest thing islam has to a saint, they adore her.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2007, 06:42:11 PM »
Elaborate.........

You all so far have a very one sided view on her story. All on the basis that Arabs are evil, and she deserved it. Anything else?
Sarah, I am trying very hard not to call you a troll, but don't know why. It sure looks to me like your true colors have come out.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2007, 06:44:15 PM »

This picture shows a kidnapper A-rab punching a little kid in the stomach so he can't tip off the police.

Rachel Corrie is so stupid that she jumped in front of a Caterpillar Tractor screaming "KILL ME!"..."KILL ME!".

Typical spoiled American brat with a "messianic complex".  Of course, back home in the States, she avoided all non-whites and didn't care a whit about the impoverished neighborhoods within a mile or two of her home.  I'm sure she thought she was having a great "vacation" at the "summer camp" where she could have sex with big hairy PLO murderers who only considered her another American whore.  No telling what fantasies flew through her demented brain...mailing photos back home to her "International Solidarity Nazis" showing her screaming "Death to Zionists"..."End the Occupation".  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

;D ;D ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2007, 06:47:31 PM »
Oh, and one more thing Sarah, this BS about the Rachel Nazi Corrie play being banned in America is a complete lie. You know full well we don't have censorship. Gimme a break--I know you can't seriously believe that.  ::)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2007, 07:05:24 PM »
Elaborate.........

You all so far have a very one sided view on her story. All on the basis that Arabs are evil, and she deserved it. Anything else?
Sarah, I am trying very hard not to call you a troll, but don't know why. It sure looks to me like your true colors have come out.

I don't think Sarah is trolling here. She is simply taking a picture which is probably used for propaganda purposes by our enemies, and she is curious as to how we would respond to this. It's not an unreasonable thing to do. A couple of months ago, I was debating with these Nazi posters from one of Weltner's videos where some of the posters were claiming there were documents stating that the concentration camps weren't in such bad shape. I posted a question on here about those documents. I wasn't doing it to troll. I was doing it to get ammo from our side to fire back at the opposition. I think it's very possible that Sarah is doing the same type of thing here.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2007, 07:49:10 AM »
Elaborate.........

I don't think Sarah is trolling here. She is simply taking a picture which is probably used for propaganda purposes by our enemies, and she is curious as to how we would respond to this. It's not an unreasonable thing to do. A couple of months ago, I was debating with these Nazi posters from one of Weltner's videos where some of the posters were claiming there were documents stating that the concentration camps weren't in such bad shape. I posted a question on here about those documents. I wasn't doing it to troll. I was doing it to get ammo from our side to fire back at the opposition. I think it's very possible that Sarah is doing the same type of thing here.

I am sure that when you asked here about concentration camps , you explained your intention and were careful and polite. 

At best, sarah is saying there are 2 sides to every argument and she is not taking sides. That means she sympathises with the "palestinian" side.

And the palestinian side, in this example, is a disgusting girl, and a boy whome evidence is that he was murdered by by arabs.   Anyhow, these 2 examples do not portray typical palestinian casualties, they are exceptional, whitewashed examples, to make Israel look bad.   (and even those examples just make them look bad, as arguments here have shown).

Most palestinian "casualties" are gunmen. Infact, it is incredible that there are not more casualties. You  have large numbers of them firing at the israeli army for long periods, with only brief breaks / lowerings of intensity!. Any any breaks are if they feel weak. And all the palestinians support them.  Chaim quoted polls, if you have 95%, that is as unanimous as you can get in a poll.  Probably the 5% ticked the wrong box.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2007, 09:54:32 AM »
People don't really care what I think....but they can find out by reading my posts.... ;)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2007, 11:41:35 AM »
People don't really care what I think....but they can find out by reading my posts.... ;)

you do good posts, but if everybody kept kept replying to them saying "good post" then the thread would get even longer.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2007, 02:46:17 PM »
Oh, and one more thing Sarah, this BS about the Rachel Nazi Corrie play being banned in America is a complete lie. You know full well we don't have censorship. Gimme a break--I know you can't seriously believe that.  ::)

Its not "BS". Rachel Corrie play banned in New York:

http://mostlywater.org/node/4246

Even in other states i'm sure the theatres banned and didn't allow it to show on their stage.

Sorry to "offend" anyone on this forum BUT come on?  You think WE ALL HERE have only heard and considered ONE side?  Are you for real?  Of course YOU heard opposing views, your a MUSLIM....YOU go to a MUSLIM SCHOOL....of course you have, like all others on this planet that watch anti-Israel mainstream media.

You may have considered two sides, but the fact that you stated an opinion shows that you believe in one.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2007, 04:05:14 PM »

Even in other states i'm sure the theatres banned and didn't allow it to show on their stage.

You may have considered two sides, but the fact that you stated an opinion shows that you believe in one.
And...?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2007, 04:13:08 PM »

And...?

Always remember, belief in anything rational is disallowed in Islam.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2007, 04:17:12 PM »

And...?

Ah yes!  Almost forgot - thanks!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2007, 04:28:45 PM »

And...?

Was I meant to continue?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2007, 04:33:48 PM »

And...?

Ah yes!  Almost forgot - thanks!

It's easy to do, you'd think a major world religion would allow free thought. Clearly not...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2007, 04:36:30 PM »
And if this is so in a Modern world then why do people choose it, to rebel?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2007, 04:42:14 PM »
And if this is so in a Modern world then why do people choose it, to rebel?

You. Have. Been. Brainwashed.