Author Topic: Coca-Cola is EVIL!  (Read 12415 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Coca-Cola is EVIL!
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2007, 09:44:17 AM »
I think Coca-Cola should be rewarded for giving caries to muslims :::D

absolutely :::D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2007, 09:50:31 AM »
This is a nazi drink after all, except for the Pesach cola that was mentioned. Mecca Cola, I wasn't even familiar with this nazi drink it until it was mentioned. Good thread btw.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 10:02:15 AM »

The first picture with the two women is, i think, only normal promotion to sell more coke.

But the last two pictures are really evil >:( They are totally new for me. I never seen them before.

Has the US-government punished the responible managers of Coca Cola after WW2?

Thanks Husar!

You welcome.

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2007, 10:30:00 AM »

The first picture with the two women is, i think, only normal promotion to sell more coke.

But the last two pictures are really evil >:( They are totally new for me. I never seen them before.

Thanks Husar!

You welcome.

Before WW2 Coke was trying to break into markets in all the major countries of the world. They would franchise out territories and then supply the syrup at a set price. The holder of the bottling franchise had to agree to buy the needed syrup from Coke and follow Coke's strict rules on quality. During the war Coke lost control of the German bottling company and had no control over it what so ever. As with most companies in Germany at that time they came under complete control of the Nazi government. To hold the parent company at fault for advertisement or much else during that time is really pointless unless it can be shown that they fostered evil things while they had control of the operations. On a different level I have a greater distaste for PepsiCo who spent most of the 90's fostering misogynistic commercials featuring Michael Jackson. This evil company gave young Americans the idea that it was cool to be one big happy family.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2007, 10:42:36 AM »

Thanks Husar!

You welcome.

Before WW2 Coke was trying to break into markets in all the major countries of the world. They would franchise out territories and then supply the syrup at a set price. The holder of the bottling franchise had to agree to buy the needed syrup from Coke and follow Coke's strict rules on quality. During the war Coke lost control of the German bottling company and had no control over it what so ever. As with most companies in Germany at that time they came under complete control of the Nazi government. To hold the parent company at fault for advertisement or much else during that time is really pointless unless it can be shown that they fostered evil things while they had control of the operations. On a different level I have a greater distaste for PepsiCo who spent most of the 90's fostering misogynistic commercials featuring Michael Jackson. This evil company gave young Americans the idea that it was cool to be one big happy family.

OK thanks cjd.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2007, 12:43:34 PM »

Thanks Husar!

You welcome.

You are 100% right, great post.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2007, 12:47:54 PM »
Mecca Cola...LOL  Should have a Muslim woman wearking a burkah on the cover about to be be-headed.... 

I wonder what the outcome will be now that Canada's come out and stated that Islam is barbaric in response to the Saudi woman sentenced to 200 lashes for being raped?  "Islam is a religion of peace"... O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2007, 02:02:38 PM »
That would make coke the biggest drug dealers in the country, lol.  It could also be the sugar that's addictive, but then again some people love diet soda.  Maybe it is crack?

It if the Cafeinne it it. Some people cannot go through the day without a cup of coffee, its the same with coca-cola.

An experiment was once done where a tooth was placed in a cup of cola for 10 days (with new cola being poured in everyday) and the tooth rotted completely. It is a better drain- unblocker then a drink.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2007, 02:06:06 PM »

Thanks Husar!

No they didn't but the Coca-Cola company was pressurized to stop selling in Germany after a while and so they withdrew BUT sneakily created another brand "Fanta" so they could continue selling to the Germans.

The silly thing is....even if you travel to the mountaintops of china and come accross a small hut like shop selling rice/beans and other small things, you'll almost certainly find coke. Its treasured.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2007, 02:07:24 PM »
Was this thread sponsored by PEPSI?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2007, 02:07:41 PM »
My brothers friend a doctor drank coke instead of coffee in the morning i said are you crazy it's not too healthy he laughed said he liked and had caffeine like coffee but he did'nt like coffee
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2007, 02:17:43 PM »
Was this thread sponsored by PEPSI?

;D Yes, i've been rewarded with a life times supply!

People in the playground when I was in primary used to say that PEPSI standed for "Pay Every Penny Save Israel" and they used to make up other ideas of what it meant. There was also a flyer that went around listing all the companies that gave money to Israel and telling us we should boycott them. It had the names of every single shop in the country. Pathetic and stupid.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2007, 02:23:56 PM »
I own them all sarah me and fruit :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »
I own them all sarah me and fruit :::D

;D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2007, 02:46:28 PM »
My brothers friend a doctor drank coke instead of coffee in the morning i said are you crazy it's not too healthy he laughed said he liked and had caffeine like coffee but he did'nt like coffee

I know this behaviour. Some of my friends drink Coke in the morning instead of coffee. Nothing for me!  ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2007, 02:47:37 PM »

I know this behaviour. Some of my friends drink Coke in the morning instead of coffee. Nothing for me!  ???
I thought he was strange :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2007, 02:48:56 PM »
Its not a good thing to drink in the morning it just gives you a quick awakening and then a low drop of tiredness afterwards.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2007, 02:54:13 PM »
Its not a good thing to drink in the morning it just gives you a quick awakening and then a low drop of tiredness afterwards.
"But Pepsi® won't do any of that, and will give you a great, quick start in the morning!"

;)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2007, 03:07:06 PM »
"But Pepsi® won't do any of that, and will give you a great, quick start in the morning!"

;)

Exactly. O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2007, 03:11:40 PM »
I supposed then if coca cola was white or clear in color it would be less evil eh?

^-^
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2007, 03:21:49 PM »
I supposed then if coca cola was white or clear in color it would be less evil eh?

^-^

No. It'd probably be sulphuric acid.

We already have sprite. :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2007, 03:22:44 PM »

^-^

but sprite is made by coca cola. SO then I guess Sprite is righteous and CocaCola is evil...just for the genetics of its color.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2007, 06:41:24 PM »

^-^

but sprite is made by coca cola. SO then I guess Sprite is righteous and CocaCola is evil...just for the genetics of its color.

is this a joke or what?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2007, 06:48:58 PM »

^-^

Oh yes I didn't realise that. But sprite is rather sour so it all equals out. So what are the genetics, the bubbles? ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2007, 06:49:24 PM »

^-^

is this a joke or what?

actually come to think of it: Sprite is the wigger to what coca-cola is.