Author Topic: Coca-Cola is EVIL!  (Read 12413 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Coca-Cola is EVIL!
« on: November 21, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »
Theres a programme talking about the history of coca-cola, the company and its origins, on the TV right now here in the UK.

The company:

*Supports the Mafia in Columbia to shoot down disliked trade union members.
* Buys its sugar from sources deeply rooted in child labour.
* Supported the Nazis in WW11, and advertised with the Hitler Youth on their TV stations, promoting Cola with Nazis.
*First started off as a (coke- the drug) drink, and then the cocaine was removed and the drink began to develop.

This is just the beginning so far.

newman

Re: Coca-Cola is EVIL!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 04:57:27 PM »
All multinationals do that.

Rio Tinto mining are one of the worst culprits.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 05:05:12 PM »
All multinationals do that.

Rio Tinto mining are one of the worst culprits.

We need to Boycott it.

In Australia they're trying to stop Coca-cola being given to children, due to the caffeine which addicts them.

Also, 3/4 of people on death row ask for coke as part of their last meal. The psychological strength of the advert, follows some people to their deaths. Sick.

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 05:13:44 PM »
Kids get silly before your eyes if you give them coca cola.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 05:30:18 PM »
I think Coca-Cola should be rewarded for giving caries to muslims :::D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 05:33:55 PM »
The Muslims boycott it because they say the logo spells Allah in Arabic.

We should bring out a soda that says "Mo' does it with pigs" in arabic.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 05:34:06 PM »
I like Coca Cola :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 05:41:10 PM »
Some people are against Pepsi because they used to not sell in Israel because of the threat of an Arab boycott. But all my life, I preferred the taste of Pepsi over Coca-Cola.

The taste of Pepsi is too aqueous for me. I like the real Coca Cola.

I can't understand the Pepsi-company. I would sell it to everyplace in the world. And when the Muzzies will boycott it? I wouldn't care.

And the Muzzies have already their own Cola:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 05:43:37 PM »
The Muslims boycott it because they say the logo spells Allah in Arabic. In the meantime they have their own Mecca Cola whose proceeds go to fund terrorism.

On the inside of the bottle wrapper. They also say it says there is no Muhammed in Arabic when mirrored.

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 05:47:48 PM »
The Muslims boycott it because they say the logo spells Allah in Arabic. In the meantime they have their own Mecca Cola whose proceeds go to fund terrorism.

On the inside of the bottle wrapper. They also say it says there is no Muhammed in Arabic when mirrored.

I pledge to drink coke for the rest of my life. :D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2007, 05:49:26 PM »
The threat of boycott was many years ago. After the Madrid "peace conference" abomination, all the companies started investing in Israel, which was the only good thing to come out of it.

Mecca Cola only started within the last 10 years.

I learn everyday more. O0

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 06:05:11 PM »
Sarah, do you drink Mecca Cola? It's a Nazi drink for Nazis. You shouldn't drink it.

No. I've never even seen it before.

And you shouldn't drink too much pepsi, otherwise you'll suffer from brittle bones in later life.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2007, 06:54:36 PM »

Most likely just another lie.  They lie about everything!  Most Muslims are like children, they'll believe anything you tell them, hilarious!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2007, 07:11:26 PM »
shoudl we consider coca cola evil if it is giving evil black people diabetes?  ^-^
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 07:13:59 PM »
shoudl we consider coca cola evil if it is giving evil black people diabetes?  ^-^

Diabetes doesn't kill the buggers. It just means white taxpayers have to fork out more $$ for insulin! >:(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 07:25:42 PM »

Diabetes doesn't kill the buggers. It just means white taxpayers have to fork out more $$ for insulin! >:(

Hopefully they will die from it and not even know that they developed the disease.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 08:10:43 PM »
Wow, Sarah, I didn't know about this, except the part that cocaine was an original indgredient.  I don't drink much soda, but coke & Pepsi also make a bunch of other drinks and products as well, so I'll look for the manufacturer on the labels.  I'll stick with Pepsi until I read something bad about them, lol.  Actually, I always have liked Pepsi products better anyway, and when I did drink soda more frequently as a kid, I preferred Pepsi.

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 08:19:13 PM »

Lets not forget the burger king boycott for the dreaded 'ice cream cone blasphmey' ::)

burger king actually APOLOGIZED and spent tons of money pulling the "offending" wrapper from stores....if allah is all powerful why can he be brought down by soda and ice cream :::D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 08:36:03 PM »
He must have a sweet tooth. ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 08:46:54 PM »
Its my understanding that Coca Cola is a Georgia based company that has staunch Democrat leanings. They were instrumental in pushing along Jimmy Carter's bid for the presidency back in the 70's. They make a great soda but are evil company and their past actions prove it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 09:12:29 PM »
Some Orthodox Jews in Tel Aviv forbid Pepsi, because they learned that the company had some advertisements in USA showing women in inmodest clothing.
My mother was a Catholic but she had forbidden all Cola drinks at home, and even outside, while I was underaged. I only tried it when I was 21. She said it was a drug and evil.
Later I read in a magazine that Coca ingredients are secret, and that science has still not discovered what is some 1% of it.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 11:11:25 PM »
Some Orthodox Jews in Tel Aviv forbid Pepsi, because they learned that the company had some advertisements in USA showing women in inmodest clothing.
My mother was a Catholic but she had forbidden all Cola drinks at home, and even outside, while I was underaged. I only tried it when I was 21. She said it was a drug and evil.
Later I read in a magazine that Coca ingredients are secret, and that science has still not discovered what is some 1% of it.

I agree, CC IS evil! theire ads are getting filthier by the day.

Also,if cocain was not added into coke any more, why are people still getting addicted? Scientists say they can't figure out that 1%. I say absolute rubbish!!!!!!!! >:(
Humans are already in space, humans have the ability to create and modify humans, humans have the ability to destroy the entire world with one click of a button! Don't tell me they can't figure it out! It's because either they are terrified of their lives for telling the truth...OR...they received tens of millions in "funding" to keep quiet
!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 11:27:52 PM »
That would make coke the biggest drug dealers in the country, lol.  It could also be the sugar that's addictive, but then again some people love diet soda.  Maybe it is crack?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2007, 11:42:19 PM »

Why so much hate and wishes of dearh against Blacks? How many Blacks will there be in Annapolis meeting?

Regarding Coke, I think perhaps Caffeine is adictive. It's ok for adults, but it should be forbidden for children. There are a lot of "energy drinks" here in Argentina, and the bottles have a lot of warnings about the risks. SPEED, RED BULL.... they also have an overdose of caffeine and vitamines. I sometimes drink it since I am an adult, but they are forbidden for children! Why would Coke be given even to a baby, if is contains caffeine?????

Kiwi

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2007, 11:45:24 PM »
Kids get silly before your eyes if you give them coca cola.

Add a splash a southern watch adults get silly before your eyes  :::D