Author Topic: I FIGHT NEO NAZIS PRO MUSLIMS ON ANOTHER BOARD ARE THESE FACTS TRUE  (Read 1532 times)

Offline TANGO1

• New JTFer
STARTED ON ANOTHER BOARD QUOTE(Please, don't assume that every member of this board is as stupid as you.

I know, your kind needs to call into question a man's intelligence to cast doubt on his position, but anyone with an operating brain cell will see right through your tactics and see you as discredited.

If you think the Kabbala is nothing more than science, I suggest you read it for yourself.

As for the [censored] you posted as your optional Post Subject, allow me to retort with some referenced truth:

"Our race is the master race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet, and serve us as our slaves." Former Prime Minister of Israel, MENACHEM BEGIN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The implementation of Talmudic philosophy has caused untold suffering throughout history and now in occupied Palestine it is used as a justification for the mass murder and current enslavement of Palestinian civilians.

Erubin 21b: Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Baba Mezia 114a-114b: Non-Jews are Not Human. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men"). Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").

Sanhedrin 58b: Jews are Divine. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, THE GENTILE MUST BE KILLED. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

Sanhedrin 57a: O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews. A Jew need not pay a Christian ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Baba Kamma 37b: Jews Have Superior Legal Status. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Baba Mezia 24a: Jews May Steal from Non-Jews. If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a: God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Sanhedrin 57a: JEWS MAY ROB AND KILL NON-JEWS. When a Jew murders a Christian ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b: Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a: Jews May Lie to Non-Jews . JEWS MAY USE LIES ("subterfuges") TO CIRCUMVENT A GENTILE.

Yebamoth 98a: Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b: Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b: Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Sanhedrin 106a: Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in Shabbath 104b it is stated in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud that Jesus' mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Sanhedrin 106: gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was? He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Sanhedrin 43a: Jesus ("Yeshu" the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Gittin 57a: Says Jesus is being boiled in "hot excrement".

Sanhedrin 43a: Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

Rosh Hashanah 17a: Christians ("minim") and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Shabbath 116a (p. 569): Jews must destroy the books of the Christians. Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament books in Occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Gittin 69a: To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a: The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a: States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Sanhedrin 55b: A Jew may marry a three year old girl. (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b: A Jew may have sex with a child as long as that child is over nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b: When a older man has intercourse with a girl it is nothing because her virginity will grow back.

Yebamoth 59b: A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Abodah Zarah 17a: States that there is not a whore in the world that Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with.

Hagigah 27a: States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Gittin 70a: The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."

Gittin 69b (p. 329): To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should "take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dogs excrement as it loosens the limbs."

Pesahim 111a: It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads.

Menahoth 43b-44a: A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave.

Shabbath 86a-86b: Because Jews are holy they do not have sex during the day unless the house can be made dark. A Jewish scholar can have sex during the day if he uses his garment like a tent to make it dark.

Gittin 57b: Claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar. Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans. (Ancient demography indicates that there were not 16 million Jews in the entire world at that time, much less 16 million Jewish children or four billion Jews).

Soferim 15, Rule 10: This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the Gentiles should all be killed"). This passage is not from the Soncino edition but is from the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, "Gentile," (p. 617).

-- On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Rabbi Kahane who has stated that his view of Arabs as "dogs" is "from the Talmud." (Cf. CBS "60 Minutes", "Kahane").

-- Univ. of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldsteins philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against "goyim," a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

-- Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

-- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin says, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Granted, there are some Jews out there that are only Jewish by blood and may not live by the principles that practicing Jews hold dear. I guess they are more lost than ever before.

Although scathing and destructive to the Zionist conspiracies, it is not the aforementioned "Jews" that I speak of. My issues are with those who live and work to support the Zionist agenda, i.e. The theft of Palestinean lands (a practice condemned by Torah Jews, who are prepared to wait until God DELIVERS them back to their rightful home... Not the unearned abomination that the bastard state of Israel is today), by donating to and volunteering for such racist organizations as B'nai B'rith, the ADL and all of the other bleeding-heart disinformation groups founded on corrupt principles, and backed with stolen emotional support, sought (and found) by kicking a dead horse.

Jews are master liars and manipulators and they (Jews with wealth and power, not necessarily the blue-collar schmucks that don't matter to anyone but their families and friends) like to use that inherrent evil to carpe their diem.

The facts are out there and with citations of reference to the original texts, even God Himself couldn't be refuted by liars with an agenda to protect... Educate yourself and you won't be lost forever!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: I FIGHT NEO NAZIS PRO MUSLIMS ON ANOTHER BOARD ARE THESE FACTS TRUE
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 07:48:37 PM »
Do you really think anti-Semites have the intellect to accurately translate the Jewish Babylonian Aramaic language of the Talmud?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 07:53:31 PM »
Check out the citations and see them fully google them when ever i argue with the nazi gays which the majority are i look up the full citation either it's non existent anyone can make somethng up,or it's part of full paragraph .what forum is this you give no link
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:57:46 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 07:56:10 PM »
Do you really think anti-Semites have the intellect to accurately translate the Jewish Babylonian Aramaic language of the Talmud?

Are talmuds not available in English?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 07:57:25 PM »
Check out the citations and see them fully google them when ever i argue with the nazi gays wich the majority are i lokk up the full citation either it's non exisent anyone can make somethng up,or it's part of full paragraph .what forum is this you give no link

Even doing that is a waste of time. Context aside, these are deliberate misquotes.  Not a single one of these quotes are accurate,unlike the Muslim Nazi Koran where Muhammad ever so clearly promotes evil.

For example, the very first quote is proven wrong here:
Erubin 21b: Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

And much study is a weariness of flesh. R. Papa son of R. Aha b. Adda stated in the name of R.
Aha b. Ulla: This teaches that he who scoffs at the words of the Sages will be condemned to
boiling excrements. Raba demurred: Is it written: ‘scoffing’? The expression is ‘study’! Rather this
is the exposition: He who studies them feels the taste of meat.

These anti-Semites are so retarded that they think they can conclusively prove that Rabbi Aha's reading is right and Raba's is wrong, lol. What great sages these anti-Semites are.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 08:08:28 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 07:58:43 PM »

Are talmuds not available in English?

Complete Soncino English Translation of Babylonian Talmud (pdf-files)

http://wilkerson.freehostingnow.com/Talmud/index.htm

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 08:01:07 PM »
-- On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Rabbi Kahane who has stated that his view of Arabs as "dogs" is "from the Talmud." (Cf. CBS "60 Minutes", "Kahane").

Calling arab islamic filth 'dogs' is an insult to dogs.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 08:06:02 PM »
-- On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Rabbi Kahane who has stated that his view of Arabs as "dogs" is "from the Talmud." (Cf. CBS "60 Minutes", "Kahane").

Calling arab islamic filth 'dogs' is an insult to dogs.

Exactly !

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 08:06:46 PM »
Here you go Tango see how the fraud ground feeders distort the Talmud

http://talmud.faithweb.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 11:12:26 PM »
Here you go Tango see how the fraud ground feeders distort the Talmud

http://talmud.faithweb.com/

Even those this topic is old, i'm bumping it for my history because i'm using this source of the talmud for my debates on youtube. Thanks Mord.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 11:20:06 PM »
I already dealt with this stupidity in another thread... but im too lazy to find it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 11:23:51 PM »
Also, I believe that quote supposedly attributed to Menachem Begin is false.  It was said by someone else.  But I don't remember who. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2008, 01:38:37 AM »
Lisa, was this a Muslim or a WN? I say WN.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2008, 01:54:08 AM »
bottom line...any group that justifies teh murder of 6 million innocents during the Shoah is a nazi and deserves to get what they pray for against Jews or anyone else who is innocent.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2008, 07:53:12 AM »
  Tango- WHY are you on the DEFENSE?? Let me tell you something about these NAZIS...that is where they want to KEEP people- ON THE DEFENSE, you need to go get on the OFFENSE. 
  If they are AMERICAN, ASK them WHY they are glorifying a man 'htler' when their OWN grandparents FOUGHT AGAINST IT.  ASK THEM WHY Patton called the NAZIS the ENEMY.  You need to be on the OFFENSE. I have a nazi-loving thug on my own email thread that USE to glorify htler- and I attacked that way- and she plain out SHUT UP. 
"The GREATEST defense is a STRONG OFFENSE" -PATTON.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 12:19:29 PM »
  Tango- WHY are you on the DEFENSE?? Let me tell you something about these NAZIS...that is where they want to KEEP people- ON THE DEFENSE, you need to go get on the OFFENSE. 
  If they are AMERICAN, ASK them WHY they are glorifying a man 'htler' when their OWN grandparents FOUGHT AGAINST IT.  ASK THEM WHY Patton called the NAZIS the ENEMY.  You need to be on the OFFENSE. I have a nazi-loving thug on my own email thread that USE to glorify htler- and I attacked that way- and she plain out SHUT UP. 
"The GREATEST defense is a STRONG OFFENSE" -PATTON.

AsheDina, the thread was posted 2007, I was just bumping it because I needed these websites for debate on youtube. I doubt he'll respond as it's unlikely he is an active viewer of the site anymore.