Author Topic: Gordon brown's message to muslims - end of ramadan  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Gordon brown's message to muslims - end of ramadan
« on: November 21, 2007, 08:39:27 PM »

Gordon brown's message to muslims (Government video)
Its 6 in the morning and i have been up since 4, attending to my newborn. Right now i have 30 minutes while the bottles are in the sterilising solution, so came on the net - and saw this message from Gordon Brown over at Simon darby's blog. Its one minute long, and is certainly NOT meant to be seen by the natives of this land.
http://bnpandme.blogspot.com/
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
Re: Gordon brown's message to muslims - end of ramadan
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 08:44:02 PM »
This makes me so angry!!

Why is it that we cannot celebrate Christmas, instead it becomes Winterval (!?!?) and this Dhimmi sends a ''warmest'' regards to Muslims for eid.
Hindus are having trouble celebrating Dawali without being frowned upon by Muslims.

Islam has really enriched our lives. With death, destruction and ignorance.

Ugh, looking at this is giving me a nose bleed.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~