Author Topic: Life Begins  (Read 808 times)

Boeregeneraal

Life Begins
« on: November 21, 2007, 10:17:54 PM »
Shalom all

My university package just arrived. yaaaay! :D
Now, this is my first University course ever, so as you can imagine, im quite excited...and TICK books  :o lol.

So anyway, im studying...and I know you're all going to hate me for this  :::D, GLOBALISATION.
But bear with me, i Actually have to take this course first, and after that, I can start with the real big stuff.

So what i wanted to say, is that im looking thru the assessment criteria, and im actually shocked to see what the standarts are!

Critical Reading Review :  1000 words | counts for %20 | 6 weeks time for completion

and the Major essay is only a 2000 word essay! ??? This is crazy! I mean, when i was still in highschool, I used to write 3000 words in 3 hours for only 1 subject! Well sure, this is much higher up, but come on-it needs to be much higher! Mayby something like 10,000 words  O0 This should be a breeze, G-D willing.

Education  is a disgrace these days! No wonder soooo many blacks and muslims have degrees! Oh, and not to mention, they use the race card...oh man!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Life Begins
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 11:28:29 PM »
Good luck.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 11:44:09 PM »
Wooohooo Boere good luck. Oh joined the Uni Student list, Student prices at the Bar  ^-^ 8;)

It was the only benefit I found.  :::D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 12:19:38 AM »
Wooohooo Boere good luck. Oh joined the Uni Student list, Student prices at the Bar  ^-^ 8;)

It was the only benefit I found.  :::D
lol, thank you Infidel. This should be a piece of cake.

thanks Ari