Author Topic: VITO you have to get a new picture!  (Read 27718 times)

Kiwi

Re: VITO you have to get a new picture!
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2007, 11:16:10 PM »

When you can say anything you say that.

Try speaking English not ******.  :-\

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2007, 11:16:34 PM »
What gives you the impression that some of the Gentiles here are against the Jews?

I have asked many times Jews to come here they read the forum, many that would change the face of JTF and give alot of political weight.

And they refuse to come due to the attitude of some gentiles here. One said its far better being attacked by a muslim than a gentile, because its like being attacked by our own brother.

I said by pass them the Idea behind JTF is more important.

They said no.

If outsiders can see it, and I can see it, it surpirses me others can't.

JTF seems to have no problem attracting Jews.

Yes it does, and I am talking Jews that control bigger interests.

If they don't want to join, that's their problem.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2007, 11:16:46 PM »
What gives you the impression that some of the Gentiles here are against the Jews?

I have asked many times Jews to come here they read the forum, many that would change the face of JTF and give alot of political weight.

And they refuse to come due to the attitude of some gentiles here. One said its far better being attacked by a muslim than a gentile, because its like being attacked by our own brother.

They said no.

You didn't answer the question. What gives you the impression that some Gentile here are against the Jews? What do you and your friends "see"? (I'm not trying to be pushy, I'm just really curious)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2007, 11:17:29 PM »

They said no.

You didn't answer the question. What gives you the impression that some Gentile here are against the Jews? What do you and your friends "see"? (I'm not trying to be pushy, I'm just really curious)

How dare you vito? Even asking that question is anti-Semitic!  ;D

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2007, 11:18:37 PM »

They said no.

Shhhhhh.. don't blow my cover you Jew bastard!!!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2007, 11:18:57 PM »

They said no.

She won't answer you, she will only insult you.  She can't answer, she got caught.

Kiwi

« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2007, 11:19:43 PM »

You are so small minded. This highlights the major problem here. If you get people with large companies and businesses, or people in office interested and supporting JTF, then you can help more Jews.

Getting people on street level is just the first step.

Or have you not even considered this?

Kiwi

« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2007, 11:22:04 PM »

I have already answered you.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2007, 11:22:17 PM »

You are so small minded. This highlights the major problem here. If you get people with large companies and businesses, or people in office interested and supporting JTF, then you can help more Jews.

Getting people on street level is just the first step.

Or have you not even considered this?

Non-Israeli Jewish politicians wouldn't give JTF the time of day. There is no such thing as a good Jew in office outside of Israel. Chaim makes that very clear.

Kiwi

« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2007, 11:23:07 PM »

Vito is not an anti Semitic.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2007, 11:25:43 PM »

Vito is not an anti Semitic.

He was just joking..

Kiwi

« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2007, 11:26:05 PM »
Non-Israeli Jewish politicians wouldn't give JTF the time of day. There is no such thing as a good Jew in office outside of Israel. Chaim makes that very clear.

You are very wrong, many support JTF. You need to think outside the USA or thats the problem here, a cultural thing, where you are limited in your views. Theres a whole world out there, and many are Pro-Jew Pro-Israel.

And I am talking real allies not wannabes.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2007, 11:34:54 PM »
I'm so glad everyone likes my picture  :)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2007, 12:23:54 AM »
Antisimetism ? Wha..What ?  :o How the hell it came into that ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2007, 12:36:43 AM »
Antisimetism ? Wha..What ?  :o How the hell it came into that ?

Don't ask....

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2007, 01:07:44 AM »
C'mon guys, let's stop this, it's crazy.  Scriabin is a good guy, I don't think we should make labels on people without any kind of evidence whatsoever.

Scriabin is a great member of the forum!  Always has been!

Also, if there are Jews who won't join a movement because there are pro-American, pro-West, pro-Israeli gentile members involved, I don't think we want them anyway.  The only way that we can meet our goals is if Jews work along with gentiles , that's what JTF is all about!

If there are Jews who won't work with us because of that, frankly, we don't want them here!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2007, 01:49:45 AM »
C'mon guys, let's stop this, it's crazy.  Scriabin is a good guy, I don't think we should make labels on people without any kind of evidence whatsoever.

Also, if there are Jews who won't join a movement because there are pro-American, pro-West, pro-Israeli gentile members involved, I don't think we want them anyway.  The only way that we can meet our goals is if Jews work along with gentiles , that's what JTF is all about!

If there are Jews who won't work with us because of that, frankly, we don't want them here!

Ze'ev, do you like my picture?  ;D

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2007, 02:04:03 AM »
The Infidel, I'm appalled by what you're saying. I find it very disturbing that you're just casually throwing around the anti-Semite label at people who are the least deserving of such vicious slander. These are my brothers and sisters, and I will not sit back and say nothing as you accuse them of being what they're not. I find this to be very disgraceful. Shame on you! And just for clarification, Muslims are Gentiles. I despise them. All of them. They're Amalek.

Vito, the chin strap is fine. Some of the criticism isn't even necessary. If we're going to talk about superficial things, the one thing that really impressed me was that very elegant suit. I wish you all the best and I sincerely hope that with God's help you get elected and get your foot in the door.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2007, 02:11:34 AM »
The Infidel, I'm appalled by what you're saying. I find it very disturbing that you're just casually throwing around the anti-Semite label at people who are the least deserving of such vicious slander. These are my brothers and sisters, and I will not sit back and say nothing as you accuse them of being what they're not. I find this to be very disgraceful. Shame on you! And just for clarification, Muslims are Gentiles. I despise them. All of them. They're Amalek.

Vito, the chin strap is fine. Some of the criticism isn't even necessary. If we're going to talk about superficial things, the one thing that really impressed me was that very elegant suit. I wish you all the best and I sincerely hope that with G-d's help you get elected and get your foot in the door.

Thanks  O0

Joe Schmo

« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2007, 02:16:41 AM »
Scriabin is not an anti-Semite - and I don't know why you're saying such stupid things, Infidel

Thanks, OdKahaneChai.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2007, 02:17:02 AM »
Ok everyone
I am just putting this topic to a screaching hault
The Infidel is on her time of the month!
Everyone please ignore her for 4 or 5 more days
Topic dismissed!!!
 :-X
 :D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2007, 02:19:23 AM »
Ok everyone
Topic dismissed!!!

I disagree with her but that is just a plain sexist remark.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2007, 02:20:01 AM »

Ze'ev, do you like my picture?  ;D

I think it's fine, I honestly didn't even notice your beard until The Shadow pointed it out.  If you can't really grow out a thicker beard and you would look like a teenager without one, I guess you just have to go with what you've got!  If you purposefully styled it that way, I do think it would be better just to have a straight no-f'in around beard. 

I don't think the pic is menacing, but I do think that you should give a nice warm smile in it.  Not too much if you don't want to, but just something small might help. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2007, 02:20:50 AM »
Ok everyone
Topic dismissed!!!

Haha, if she sees this, it will go on for four or five more days!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2007, 02:21:45 AM »
Scriabin is not an anti-Semite - and I don't know why you're saying such stupid things, Infidel

Thanks, OdKahaneChai.

I support you too Scriabin, you mah n**gah