Author Topic: 31 year old Indian Musslim Animal jailed over sexaul attack on 9 year old girl  (Read 6050 times)

Kiwi

Man jailed over shopping mall sex attack

A 31-year-old man illegally staying in Australia has been jailed for two years over the sexual assault of a nine-year-old girl in the change room of a Melbourne shopping centre.

The Victorian County Court heard that Mohammad Sehnawaz Khan, of Springvale, approached the nine-year-old girl and her eight-year-old sister at the Chadstone Shopping Centre on March 14, this year.

The girls were in the toy section of a department store when Khan pressured the nine-year-old to go into a change room and try on a dress that he said he wanted to buy for his niece in India.

He assaulted her in the change room while her sister was present, the court heard.

Khan, who came to Australia on a student visa in 2001, will be deported at the end of his jail sentence, the court heard.

He illegally obtained a new visa by giving a false name and date of birth when he returned to Australia after visiting his ill father in India, the court heard.

Judge Michael Higgins sentenced Khan - who earlier pleaded guilty to three counts of committing an indecent act with a child under 16 years - to two years' jail.

Judge Higgins said Khan was entitled to a substantial reduction in his sentence after he pleaded guilty, saving the sisters the significant trauma of having to give evidence at a trial.

The judge said Khan's victim and her sister now felt fearful in public places, were frightened to be alone, feared Khan would come to their house looking for them and suffered nightmares.

Video surveillance footage showing Khan in the shopping centre prompted someone to contact police and identify him when it was played on Crime Stoppers, the court heard.

Outside court, Detective Acting Sergeant Jason Lebusque said Crime Stoppers played a vital role in bringing Khan to justice.

"If it wasn't for Crime Stoppers we may not have solved this investigation, he said.

"And we thank the community for their help in arresting Khan on this occasion."

The price of dirt needs to be hung up from the nearest tree.  >:(
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 02:55:59 AM by The Infidel. »

newman

Re: 31 year old Indian Animal jailed over sexaul attack on 9 year old girl
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 08:04:05 AM »
Change the subject/title to 'muSSlim' animal. His name is iSSlamic. MuSSlims are a minority in India. People assume hindu when they read 'Indian'. Why tarnish our hindu friends?

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 08:42:18 AM »
Mohammad Sehnawaz Khan

With a name like that it was his destiny to be sexually molesting 9 yr old girls ;)  ....just following the example of the "prophet" who was, according to himself, the 'most perfect example for mankind' ::)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:50:05 AM by kellymaureen »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 11:25:04 AM »
Since he was an illegal alien, was he there in Australia to work?  ::)

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 02:22:04 PM »
2 years is not enough for what he did, and to a child of all people. He should have been shot in his package and set on fire.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 06:39:34 PM »
Change the subject/title to 'muSSlim' animal. His name is iSSlamic. MuSSlims are a minority in India. People assume hindu when they read 'Indian'. Why tarnish our hindu friends?

Not all Indians are Hindu either. He is Indian and a animal I like the title thank you.

And many Indians support Muslims.

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 06:40:39 PM »
2 years is not enough for what he did, and to a child of all people. He should have been shot in his package and set on fire.

They price of our childern is very low here, you get that for robbing a house too.

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 06:42:47 PM »
Since he was an illegal alien, was he there in Australia to work?  ::)

Many of them come here, easy for them to enter. The Howard government loves the influx of everyone but whites.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 06:57:23 PM »

Not all Indians are Hindu either. He is Indian and a animal I like the title thank you.

That's right, most do support muSSlims. Only a minority of Indians are muSSlim nazis.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 07:09:08 PM »

That's right, most do support muSSlims. Only a minority of Indians are muSSlim nazis.
:o Indians living in India?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 07:14:27 PM »

All over the world. I deal greatly with Indian Defence, and it sickens me that they support this belief.
But then again Most of ASIA has this sickness.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 07:22:00 PM »

All over the world. I deal greatly with Indian Defence, and it sickens me that they support this belief.
But then again Most of ASIA has this sickness.
That is screwed up!! I dealt with Indian dhimmi-islam apologist before but I always thought that they were a minority.

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 07:28:11 PM »

That is screwed up!! I dealt with Indian dhimmi-islam apologist before but I always thought that they were a minority.

Its every much the fight against the White Raj, they believe rightly so that mullahs hate the West, and Whites. They jump on this band wagon to seek revenge for what they think the Empire robbed them of.

Its the cast system, the lower cast are muslim supporters to the tilt, higher cast not so.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 07:36:14 PM »

Its every much the fight against the White Raj, they believe rightly so that mullahs hate the West, and Whites. They jump on this band wagon to seek revenge for what they think the Empire robbed them of.

Its the cast system, the lower cast are muslim supporters to the tilt, higher cast not so.

Ahh, ic now. It was the British who stopped the islamic aggression against the non muslims. The low caste muslim supporters must be the untouchables.

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 07:57:05 PM »

Ahh, ic now. It was the British who stopped the islamic aggression against the non muslims. The low caste muslim supporters must be the untouchables.

Pretty much rather ungrateful at times  ::)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 07:58:44 PM »

Pretty much rather ungrateful at times  ::)
Well then, those types do not belong in Australia or anywhere else in the civilised and western world. They can go to a muslim country and rot there and suffer at the hands of the muslims.

Kiwi

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 08:08:16 PM »
Well problem is most I think would enjoy the life style.  :(

Some cultural aspects of their lives are freaky to say the least.

newman

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 12:53:05 AM »

Why not say 'Indian muSSlim animal' ?

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 02:55:29 AM »

Yeah ok i agree with that title, and if that  makes you happy.

newman

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 02:57:22 AM »

Yeah ok i agree with that title, and if that  makes you happy.

I just don't want muSSlims to get a free pass. In the rape stakes muSSlims are ahead of the field by 10 lengths.

Kiwi

no worries ;)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 09:22:54 AM »
Well problem is most I think would enjoy the life style.  :(

Some cultural aspects of their lives are freaky to say the least.
Ahh, so they are sado-masochists.  ;D

Kiwi

Hahaha Newman I had that sig pic as my avatar once  :::D

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
I have my own idea for how to punish child molesters:

1. Take one rope
2. Make into noose
3. Hang individual upside down... preferibly by his you known what!  ::)

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
Hahaha Newman I had that sig pic as my avatar once  :::D
And it is too bad she got jailed for that.