Author Topic: VIDEO: Terrorist Virgins...... Something for Sarah to think about.... ;-)  (Read 3956 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Enjoy: 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: VIDEO: Terrorist Virgins...... Something for Sarah to think about.... ;-)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 04:34:31 PM »
 ;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 03:42:24 PM »
Wasn't much to think about.

Btw the "virgins" aren't human beings from this world. They're non-humans.

ftf

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 03:45:39 PM »

So Allah is promising "human woman" shaped sex toys.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »
No, they're virgins but not from this world in that they are a beautiful creation but not those people who are accountable for their sins.

ftf

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 03:51:49 PM »
No, they're virgins but not from this world in that they are a beautiful creation but not those people who are accountable for their sins.

If they are not accountable for anything, they are robots or something, they're createrd as toys, they are sex toys, so Allah is promising his people sex toys in paradise. What the hell is it, a cheap brothel?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 11:04:11 PM »

So you are saying my neice is a non-human?   ???
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 12:23:10 PM »

No. The promised virgins aren't humans on this earth. They've been created in heaven.

ftf

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »

No. The promised virgins aren't humans on this earth. They've been created in heaven.
They've been created to be sex slaves, it's slavery, and the worst type of slavery there is.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 08:53:37 AM »

yeah right, non humans,  but female, lying on beds, like a she camel in heat (all camels are happy in heat, but a she camel`s vagina swells up).

and man is promised an permanent guess what.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yieu4NRYI2s     (that video mentions the hadith about the she camels, it may be another one that mentions the rock thing)

newman

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 09:02:30 AM »

The koran describes them as being so white that they're clear. When they drink water you can see it going down their throats!

So blow somebody up and you can get it on with albino goldfish!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 09:04:52 PM »
Where exactly in the Koran is the 72 Virgin thing?  I'd like to know because I don't remember reading it.  Actually, I thought it had its base in Sufism....but I could be wrong...

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 09:15:46 PM »
Where exactly in the Koran is the 72 Virgin thing?  I'd like to know because I don't remember reading it.  Actually, I thought it had its base in Sufism....but I could be wrong...

Koran 78:31
As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high- bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.

Koran 37:40-48
...They will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

Koran 44:51-55
...Yes and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris. (beautiful virgins)

Koran 52:17-20
...They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris (virgins) we shall wed them...

Koran 55:56-57
In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before.Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 55:57-58
Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 56:7-40
...We created the houris (the beautiful women) and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand.. "

Koran 55:70-77
"In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair... Dark eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom neither man nor Jin will have touched before..

And the promise of young boys......

Koran 52:24
Round about them will serve, to them, boys (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

Koran 56:17
Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

Koran 76:19
And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 09:18:02 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 11:42:59 AM »

It does not mention the figure "72" in the Quran.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 07:50:46 PM »
I didn't think I read it in the Qur'an.  Perhaps the Hadith...  I'll check... ;)