Poll

Is the enemy of your enemy your friend? Is this a lesser of two evils?

Yes its ok to ally with people that support mullahs
0 (0%)
No its not, they can't be trusted
2 (13.3%)
Maybe because we have no where else to turn
1 (6.7%)
I am a leftie and I love every one
1 (6.7%)
Muslim supporters are the same as muslims
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Allies with Muslim Supporters  (Read 3413 times)

Kiwi

Allies with Muslim Supporters
« on: November 22, 2007, 07:21:06 PM »
I believe supporters of mullahs are cut from the same cloth, you can't lay down with dogs without catching fleas.  >:(

kellymaureen

Re: Allies with Muslim Supporters
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 07:23:14 PM »
muslims supporters and apologists are the same as muslims and just as dangerous ;)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 07:31:54 PM »
Supporters are to be treated as enemy collaborators in wartime.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 07:50:33 PM »
who is a leftie?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 08:00:35 PM »
I put that option for one member of this forum and I am happy to see they liked it  O0 :::D

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 08:07:14 PM »
I put that option for one member of this forum and I am happy to see they liked it  O0 :::D
Who was that member?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 08:13:27 PM »
Who was that member?

I will give you a hint  ;)

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy............

:::D :::D :::D

Sung in my best Irish accent of course  ;D

I am guessing that it was him   :D

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 08:14:51 PM »
Who was that member?

:::D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 06:45:27 AM »
Who was that member?

Are you also referencing Daniel Pipes?  The first line includes Danny and pipes multiple times.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 06:59:39 AM »

Well, you don't necesarilly have to be friends with them...just as long as you support them logistically.

For example:

Chechnia.

Russia is a threat to the West and free world. Islam is a threat to the West and free world.
Now, you have these two evil fighting each other. So, Id say support the Chechian muslims (as they are the weakest). HOWEVER, make sure your support does not come back to bite you in the bum. So in this case, make sure that support does not end up being used against your allies eg. Israel. A nice little example of this, is Al Qaida and the Taliban.

So Basically, let your enemies kill each other. There is a famous saying, that a brillian commander will be able to defeat his enemies without his armies even lifting a finger in anger(war). This is such an example.

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 08:07:50 AM »
Who was that member?

Are you also referencing Daniel Pipes?  The first line includes Danny and pipes multiple times.
lol you such a dag at times.

Dannycookies aka the cookie monster  8;)

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 08:10:53 AM »

Well, you don't necesarilly have to be friends with them...just as long as you support them logistically.

For example:

Chechnia.

Russia is a threat to the West and free world. Islam is a threat to the West and free world.
Now, you have these two evil fighting each other. So, Id say support the Chechian muslims (as they are the weakest). HOWEVER, make sure your support does not come back to bite you in the bum. So in this case, make sure that support does not end up being used against your allies eg. Israel. A nice little example of this, is Al Qaida and the Taliban.

So Basically, let your enemies kill each other. There is a famous saying, that a brillian commander will be able to defeat his enemies without his armies even lifting a finger in anger(war). This is such an example.

Yes that was also Hilters thinking too. But remember its a fine line between friend and foe, and what if both choose to turn against you.

Never smart to make a pack with the devil. Better off standing united with truth Allies, than false.

newman

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 08:16:45 AM »
Who was that member?

lol you such a dag at times.

Dannycookies aka the cookie monster  8;)

Dannycookie's not REALLY a liberal. He's a conservative at heart who just flaunts with liberalism as a fetish. Like a straight guy who sleeps with a drag queen once in a while.

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 08:25:12 AM »
Dannycookie's not REALLY a liberal. He's a conservative at heart who just flaunts with liberalism as a fetish. Like a straight guy who sleeps with a drag queen once in a while.

What  ???

yukky  :-X

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 08:56:08 AM »

For example:

Chechnia.

Yes that was also Hilters thinking too. But remember its a fine line between friend and foe, and what if both choose to turn against you.

Never smart to make a pack with the devil. Better off standing united with truth Allies, than false.
ofcourse, that's why you need to have spies among your enemy (know your enemy like you know yourself), which would inform you of any directional change. Also, those spies have to make sure those two belligerents stay at each others throats.

Also, if they use the weaponss and support you gave them, you would know the capabilities of those weapons better than them, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 09:43:36 AM »
I can't stand people who apologize for being non musslim and trying to understand 'their' side...
It's like they never got enough love as children growing up and now they need constant approval and affection from strangers, in this case the worst of the worst!

newman

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 12:01:41 PM »
I can't stand people who apologize for being non musslim and trying to understand 'their' side...
It's like they never got enough love as children growing up and now they need constant approval and affection from strangers, in this case the worst of the worst!

When I see sniveling dhimmis cowtowing to muSSlims, calling Mo the rapist a prophet, and blabbering about 'religion of peace' I feel like kicking their heads in!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 12:12:09 PM »
Your poll and your topic title are quite different, principally, I believe the enemy of your enemy often must be tolerated to take out the bigger enemy.  WWII illustrates the point.  Stalin, Hitler, and America all hated each other.  But while America was willing to ally with the lesser evil, Hitler instead, tried to fight a war on two fronts...a war which he lost.

Stalin and America demonstrated pragmatism, whereas Hitler's ideological dogmatism cost him the war.

I believe pragmatism must be applied to real life situations, and at times, yes, you must ally with a lesser evil.  Islam is not a lesser evil, it is a greater evil, so I see no reason to ally with it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 12:17:07 PM by EagleEye »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 12:15:08 PM »
Define who you mean by "Muslim supporters".

I agree with you in theory, but the problem is that if we took this strictly, we would have no allies in the world! EVERY NATION is a Muslim ally currently--including Israel!  >:(

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 01:01:11 PM »
Maybe muslim enablers or muslim apologists and excuse makers would be better ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 06:32:31 PM »

For example:

Chechnia.

ofcourse, that's why you need to have spies among your enemy (know your enemy like you know yourself), which would inform you of any directional change. Also, those spies have to make sure those two belligerents stay at each others throats.

Also, if they use the weaponss and support you gave them, you would know the capabilities of those weapons better than them, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.

True as the saying goes to be for warned is for armed. But at what price does the country have to pay. the risk of being emerged with a culture that will  such you in the the Borg.

ftf

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 06:35:57 PM »
If someone wishes to support the cause of Dar Al Islam, it means that they wish to kill us, so allying with them would be suicide.

Kiwi

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 06:36:19 PM »
Your poll and your topic title are quite different, principally, I believe the enemy of your enemy often must be tolerated to take out the bigger enemy.  WWII illustrates the point.  Stalin, Hitler, and America all hated each other.  But while America was willing to ally with the lesser evil, Hitler instead, tried to fight a war on two fronts...a war which he lost.

Stalin and America demonstrated pragmatism, whereas Hitler's ideological dogmatism cost him the war.

I believe pragmatism must be applied to real life situations, and at times, yes, you must ally with a lesser evil.  Islam is not a lesser evil, it is a greater evil, so I see no reason to ally with it.

No an enemy doesn't have to be tolerated, you learn from the past, and what countries do for economic reasons doesn't make their choices correct now does it.

The lesser of two evils just mean that you are supporting that evil and accepting it. Liberal ideas and wishes don't work.

As you are being friendly with a enemy they learn far more about you than you do of them. Greastest example the cold war.  8;)

Kiwi

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 06:50:19 PM »
Define who you mean by "Muslim supporters".

I agree with you in theory, but the problem is that if we took this strictly, we would have no allies in the world! EVERY NATION is a Muslim ally currently--including Israel!  >:(

Muslim Supporters anyone that tolerates, defends, helps, engages activities with.

Arh ha yes C.F exactly my point I knew someone would get it. The major problem in this world is lefties, the she will be right league.

Say if we bombed the ME and only killed Muslims, that would not even dent the virus from spreading. Every country has them within the population. This is where the fight of all people needs to begin.

Your own backyard, your own street, town and state.

Theres no point in targeting a nation or people without looking at the bigger picture.

Turning too the past conflicts, just show us where many have failed.

We need to learn and develop from that to ensure, the safety of our people.

Newmans idea of shooting them on sight is not a bad one, but they would quickie head underground.

The next world war will not be in some other land but in your streets.

Currently we have forced the rats back into their web of nests in Afghanistan. But their networks are world wide. You corner a animal they will fight back.

Many people have forgotten the loses we have suffered from the hands of these people, being tolerant of them now is a door open to them.

We must remain as we were focused and strong.

And not using some theory to hide behind in our weak attempts to cover our belief it will never happen to us.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2007, 07:51:44 PM »
I would never ally with a supporter of muslimes. This is very dangerous, because someone who is supporting evil is evil for himself.
Why should a sane human beeing support Islam?

In my country it is everytime the same. They hate the Jews, Christians and Free Market Economy. Because of this they are supporting the muslimes and try to pressure Israel.

They hate the classic western values more than their own children. This is really evil >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani