Author Topic: What should be done about "Religious" traitors?  (Read 3847 times)

Offline islamophobe

• Junior JTFer
What should be done about "Religious" traitors?
« on: November 08, 2006, 04:32:17 PM »
What do you guys think about the Satmar "Hasidim" (Ha see dem too... but what the F@$k are they?!) and the Neturei Karta?  I know they are entirely different organizations with separate histories, and though both are vehement haters of Israe, and the NK's are considered the more outspoken of the two, many affiliates of one have membership in the other.

Both base their ideology on some obscure passage in the Talmud against taking back Israel by force, disregarding the countless other halahik and BIBLICAL sources that conclusively state otherwise.

Both voice their support for some of the most sadistic and blood-thirsty Arab terrorist despots including but not limited to Arafat, Yassin, Nasrallah, and Ahmedenejad.

It wouldn't be a surprise if many of them financially support jihadist movements. In my opinion their businesses worldwide but especially in Israel should be boycotted, lest that money go to support jihadists. In general, the members of these organizations should be treated no different than the jihadist enemy that they engage in this perverted love affair with.

Here's a link of one of them being interviewed on an Arabic news program speaking in flawless Arabic, even blessing a certain "palestinian" administrator in the name of allah.

(Click this then scroll down to video clip #1232)
http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S5&P1=15#

Notice that this Jew either adopted or was even given an Arabic name by his twisted NK parents. By the offbeat chance that this was a jihadist hoax, the NKs and Satmars don't seem to upset about it.

What do you guys think?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: What should be done about "Religious" traitors?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 09:42:30 AM »
They should be deported to Syria, Iran, Iraq etc. or even back to Russia....then see where their ideas get them...  Bastards!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 11:07:02 AM »
They should be deported to Syria, Iran, Iraq etc. or even back to Russia....then see where their ideas get them...  Bastards!!

These folks are not saying that Jewish people cannot live in Israel. They are saying that the State of Israel is an abomination.

Does JTF agree with them?

Offline islamophobe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 06:29:52 PM »

These folks are not saying that Jewish people cannot live in Israel. They are saying that the State of Israel is an abomination.

And in doing so echoing every slur against Israeli Jews spouted by the camel jockeys. According to them, sure Jews can live in "palestine" so long as they agree to live at the mercy of jihadists. The photo on their website of them meeting with Ahmedenejad to discuss dividing up "palestine" after he drops his bomb says it all.

To the best of my knowledge, JTF vehemently disagrees with their view.

In my personal opinion, if the sand monkeys (KHALALALALALA!!!!) get their way, Satmars, NK's, and other useful idiots will just be killed last, as soon as they have outlived their usefulness. Just look at how they kill each other over sunni/shiite BS. If theses NK's think they'll ever be accepted into arab society, they have their heads way up their asses.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 10:08:05 PM »
The traitors should be killed.  Period.  May G-d smite them with cancer speedily in our days. They have no real basis for their beliefs and misinterpuit one talmudic passage while ignoring the obvious.  I bet you they never even learned the prophets once (like most chassidim and "yeshivish" people openly admit to me when I ask them).  I don't even consider such traitors Jewish.  They are muslim to me. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 10:11:50 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 07:59:05 AM »

And in doing so echoing every slur against Israeli Jews spouted by the camel jockeys. According to them, sure Jews can live in "palestine" so long as they agree to live at the mercy of jihadists. The photo on their website of them meeting with Ahmedenejad to discuss dividing up "palestine" after he drops his bomb says it all.

To the best of my knowledge, JTF vehemently disagrees with their view.

In my personal opinion, if the sand monkeys (KHALALALALALA!!!!) get their way, Satmars, NK's, and other useful idiots will just be killed last, as soon as they have outlived their usefulness. Just look at how they kill each other over sunni/shiite BS. If theses NK's think they'll ever be accepted into arab society, they have their heads way up their asses.

Fair enough!

Offline LeChayim

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »
Both voice their support for some of the most sadistic and blood-thirsty Arab terrorist despots including but not limited to Arafat, Yassin, Nasrallah, and Ahmedenejad.

Neturei Karta are the nuts who support anyone who wants to destroy Israel, and will meet and kiss anyone who ever had a desire to kill Jews.

Satmar is a different story. True, they are against the existence of a Jewish State before Moshiach (the Messiah). They do not see the Ge'ulah (the final redemption) as an unfolding process that will ultimately lead to the revealing of Moshiach. They believe it will be something of a magical event, like out of a Disney movie. Moshiach will simply come. I have never heard anyone discuss the question of where he will come from, or what constitutes his coming? Does he have to physically arrive at a certain location? Does he ride down from heaven in a Chariot of fire? In any event, they believe he will arrive with Eliyahu Hanavi (Elijah the Prophet), who will declare in the Holy tongue -- Yiddish -- that he is Moshiach. Then all our enemies will drop dead, and the third Beit Hamikdash (the Holy Temple) will float down from Heaven and land on the Har Habayit (the Temple Mount).

Sounds weird, yes. But hey, plenty of what we believe sounds weird to others as well. So, who am I to judge?

Anyway, Satmar is against the State. They are in love with the Galut (the exile), and many of them can’t articulate why. But they do not side with the Arabs or any of the enemies of the Jewish people. They will not take their campaign against the State public, lest it cause a Chillul Hashem (a desecration of G-d’s name). In fact the previous Satmar Rabbi (Yoel) had the Neturei Karta expelled from his Shul (synagogue), because of their treason and Chillul Hashem. I know of at least one occasion where the Satmar Rabbi cried for all the Jews – even secular Zionists – who died fighting for Israel.

There may be individuals within Satmar who don’t abide by this, but that’s another story.

I was surprised to hear Rav Kahane say that the Satmar position – although it is not correct – is within the framework of Halachah (see 4:12 into the following link). http://youtube.com/watch?v=YOvR5sgy7Z8

One of the reasons the Satmar Rabbi was against the State, is because he felt the purpose of the State was to destroy the Jewish identity (and thus Judaism) within the Jews. In that regard, he was right. Of course, I believe the remedy for that is for Torah observant Jews to come to power, and run the State in a Torah way. But we didn’t do that. Instead, the “religious Zionist” movement allied itself with the Secular Zionists, and ultimately proved Satmar right.

Last year, we watched thousands of kippa wearing Jews choose obedience to the secular government over obedience to the Torah. That, in my opinion, was a result of years of indoctrination that the State and all its institutions are holy, and cannot be opposed.

Also, Satmar was correct for fighting the secular government forces (inside Israel) without any inhibitions. In doing so, they succeeded in closing many intersections in religious neighborhoods on Shabbat. They saved many Jewish burial sites from desecration. And they stopped the Gay parade in Jerusalem. They are the ones who for years danced in prison singing:

In the regime of heretics, we do not believe.
And their laws, we do not regard.
We will go in the way of the Torah, through fire and water.
We will go in the way of the Torah, we will sanctify the Name of Heaven

And the “religious Zionists?” They held hands and sang “kum-ba-ya,” while Jewish towns were eradicated.

Yes, the Satmar position is wrong, but we should learn from them.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 05:55:34 PM »
(Click this then scroll down to video clip #1232)
http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S5&P1=15#

Why did he call Ahmedinajad a 'king'?

He seems desperate to want to live under the yoke of oppression of foreigners.  He must have sado-masochistic tendencies.