Author Topic: It's always nice to see Arabs in New Jersey  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
It's always nice to see Arabs in New Jersey
« on: November 22, 2007, 10:46:19 PM »
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: It's always nice to see Arabs in New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 10:59:45 PM »
I sometimes fantasize about how nice it would be to infiltrate one of these protest rallies and then set off a stink bomb forcing the crowd to disperse. But I'm not sure the penalty for this if caught. It would be nice if we could get a few of us to go down and infiltrate one of these crowds, then send off a secret signal where we would all smash a vial of stink bomb chemicals onto the ground.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 11:50:36 PM »
They must go.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 12:08:30 AM »
I sometimes fantasize about how nice it would be to infiltrate one of these protest rallies and then set off a stink bomb forcing the crowd to disperse. But I'm not sure the penalty for this if caught. It would be nice if we could get a few of us to go down and infiltrate one of these crowds, then send off a secret signal where we would all smash a vial of stink bomb chemicals onto the ground.
wow, lol
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 12:23:49 AM »
Cant we just flame throw them all?
I dont see why not, they will get their 70 virgins faster  :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 01:04:11 AM »
A self-hating Jew must have come up with their clever nursery rhyme: 'Occupation is crime...free, free, Falestine!"

You have to give the self-haters some credit. They can be very clever.

How about we start chanting:

"Occupation is a lie... [ begins with a 'd' and rhymes with lie], [ begins with a 'd' and rhymes with 'lie']  Falestine"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 01:10:11 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 01:13:40 AM »

I don't think any stink bomb you can get a hold of can make this smell any worse than it already is. Perhaps you need a cleaning agent instead such as bleach and water.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 01:26:01 AM »
Most of those protesters didn't seem arab to me.  Just brainwashed white people. 

If these people are so against "apartheid", I wonder if they would allow millions of Palestinians to move into their neighborhoods?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 01:28:33 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 01:32:22 AM »
Most of those protesters didn't seem arab to me.  Just brainwashed white people. 

If these people are so against "apartheid", I wonder if they would allow millions of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis to move into their neighborhoods?

Perhaps these people should go live on reservations and allow Native Americans to live in their homes, since they are so compassionate.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 03:01:45 AM »

A nice Arab is a dead one! These animals were alive, so it wasn't nice! ;)