Poll

What should the USA do about Mexico's delliberate invasion?

Give up and open the borders
0 (0%)
A complete economic blocade
5 (41.7%)
Install a puppet government to do as the US tells it
2 (16.7%)
bomb them.
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: What do do about mexico.  (Read 2701 times)

newman

Poll: What do do about mexico.
« on: November 23, 2007, 05:35:20 AM »
In invasion is an invasion. I can see little difference between a foreign government sending troops and one sending economic saboteurs. What should be done?

Boeregeneraal

Re: Poll: What do do about mexico.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 05:57:01 AM »
Invasion is out of the question! The US army can't even keep law and order in Baghdad with a few million people. Imagine what hell it would be in Mexico City (top 5 of the worlds most populatted cities), with a population over 15 million!

Annexation is also impossible. If you annex Mexico, you create another 100 million plus mexicano americans! If you are wondering why the us would want to annex n the first plce...oil :D

Ofcourse, with proper leadership, the above don't need to be a problem...

Installing a puppet government is the best option...the US controls Mexico, an yet, doesn't.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 06:19:19 AM »
I see that bombing them is the most favourite.

But then, political relations will deteriorate badly...and the Russians & Chines along with the Axis of Evil, will no doubt be partaking either in physical and/or logistical support. I doubt America wants a war right on it's back door.

Personally, id like to see them bombed to smithereens...but we need to think internationally

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 06:55:07 AM »
Block ALL borders! Block imigration and severely strain their legal immigrations because even the legal immigrants might harbor illegals and bring ALL of their families here.
Take over their corrupt government and FORCE them to create jos for them so that they wont have to come here at all.

This is the one and only solution. O0
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 12:38:23 PM »
Completely seal the borders and impose an embargo against Mexico.  They should be severely punished for their subversion against the United States!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 02:15:47 PM »
I agree with Hail Columbia and Mills. 

Furthermore, we need to abolish anchor baby citizenship, and we need true conservative Supreme Court justices who will overturn Plyler vs. Doe, which guarantees free public schooling to illegal alien children. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 10:21:16 AM »
I have no idea why politicians are always trying to suck up to that country.  They never send troops to be allies.  They never sent troops for the Gulf War or to Afghanistan after 9/11 or for the Iraq War.

It's sickening how people like Juan Hernandez and Vincente Fox attempt to claim that Mexico is the best and most loyal ally of the US.  That's far from the truth. 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 10:31:10 AM »
IF i were commander in chief of the US Army I would relentlessly bomb chavez, castro , and all those other criminal leaders of those turd world "countries".
Unfortunately the USA is governed by an anti-Amrican anti-Israeli -anti - European government.

Technically I would like to bomb Mexico too, but that is not realistic.
The only option is to close all borders and to put all the illegal mexicans in guantanamo bay.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 10:39:34 AM »
I have no idea why politicians are always trying to suck up to that country.  They never send troops to be allies.  They never sent troops for the Gulf War or to Afghanistan after 9/11 or for the Iraq War.

It's sickening how people like Juan Hernandez and Vincente Fox attempt to claim that Mexico is the best and most loyal ally of the US.  That's far from the truth. 
It's not the country they are sucking up to its the people they allow to come across the border that intrigues them ( potential votes).  Its also the fact that big business needs people like this to break down the wage structure here in the U.S. By depressing the wage structure and causing people to have to work longer for less in order to maintain a level of living government is for all practical purposes enslaving the working class. The simplest way to to this is with the influx of cheap labor. Enter the Mexicans and other folks from south of the border.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 12:03:30 PM »
I agree with Hail Columbia and Mills. 

Furthermore, we need to abolish anchor baby citizenship, and we need true conservative Supreme Court justices who will overturn Plyler vs. Doe, which guarantees free public schooling to illegal alien children. 
I agree too - these illegals are usurping attention and funds from our children in the public schools!  I see it daily with my own eyes.  I believe they are also putting our children at a health risk!  
Close the borders - use force to defend them as necessary - return the illegals that are here.  To heck with them.  Let them wallow in their own misery if they can't take care of themselves.  
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 02:17:31 PM »
It is very simple we tell Mexico that if they don't stop the illegals coming in we are going to keep moving the border back into Mexico.
Then turn the land over to Jimmy Carter and his jungle habitat for humanity to build all the houses he wants and let the [censored] move in those houses, it will make a human wall and once the Mexicans see all the [censored] they will turn around and go back home.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 04:46:24 PM »
 O0 Brilliant JB -
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 05:23:20 PM »
It is very simple we tell Mexico that if they don't stop the illegals coming in we are going to keep moving the border back into Mexico.
Then turn the land over to Jimmy Carter and his jungle habitat for humanity to build all the houses he wants and let the schvartzas move in those houses, it will make a human wall and once the Mexicans see all the schvartzas they will turn around and go back home.
A schvartza neighborhood on the border would be better than any fence or wall around. JB your nothing short of a genius. ::)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 08:59:42 PM »
Then turn the land over to Jimmy Carter and his jungle habitat for humanity to build all the houses he wants and let the schvartzas move in those houses, it will make a human wall and once the Mexicans see all the schvartzas they will turn around and go back home.
A schvartza neighborhood on the border would be better than any fence or wall around. JB your nothing short of a genius. ::)
What about relocating schvartzas into Mexico besides Africa and arab countries???? Think of the possibilites, the riots, the turmoil??  ;D
Exactly !