Author Topic: Russian BTR 80 Armored Personnel Carrier - to be give to the Falestinians!!!  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Emuna News Special Report: Meet the BTR 80

Russian BTR 80 Armored Personnel Carrier (photo courtesy of Army-Technology.com)

The BTR-80 8x8 armoured personnel carrier, manufactured by the Arzamas machinery Construction Plant of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, is intended to carry personnel on the battlefield and provide close fire support. It can also carry out reconnaissance, combat support and patrol missions.

Not only is it fast (up to 80 kph on land and 9kph in water!),versatile, and amphibious, it's equipped to carry ten personnel: commander, driver/mechanic, gunner and seven troops. There are seven ball-swivel firing ports in the vehicle hull, four on the right and three on the left side of the vehicle, as well as ports in the upper hatches of the firing compartment for anti-aircraft heavy machine guns. The hatches have armoured doors and are situated on both sides of the vehicle.

The BTR-80 is fitted with NBC (nuclear, biological, chemical) protection system, automatic firefighting system, camouflage devices, bilge pumps, night sight equipment, and a self-recovery winch.

The BTR is outfit with awesome firepower. See all the specs here.

Whenever we think that the lunacy and corruption of the anti-emuna appeasement and assimilationist Condi-controlled puppet regime here has reached new and unprecedented heights, we get a new surprise. Now here this: Against the advice of the IDF and the Shin Bet, Olmert has approved the transfer of Fifty (equivalent to 4 battalions, or a regiment) BTR's from Russia to the PA.

And the beat goes on...

The Maccabees had much more grief from their Hellenistic assimilationist fellow Jews than they did from the Greeks. Nothing is new. The Maccabees walked away winners - miraculously - against all odds. With emuna, so will we.

Update: The whole world is now publicizing the above news item, but the Uncle Tom Israeli press isn't saying a word, for obvious reasons. They don't want to upset the Annapolis apple cart. Also, the anti-emuna government wants a nation of bare-headed (in more than one sense of the word) pot-bellied sidewalk-cafe philosophers. They're in for a rude awakening, because Hashem won't let that happen...
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
This news is so sad and pathetic, that it absolutely makes perfect sense for Israel.  Everything Israel does is self destructive, everything!!!!

I can't take it anymore.  I can picture that fuk up Olmert saying:  "Sure, not a problem, give those Palestinians advanced armored carriers, from our Russian enemy.  I  Hope the leftist Supreme court is really happy with my decision and lets me off the hook for all the corruption cases against me."

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
They wouldn't know what to do with it.

Palestinian navy:

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
They wouldn't know what to do with it.

PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi navy:

wow I wonder how they managed to get even a single naval ship....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Buttholmert is smoking some really strong (butt) crack to make decisions like these.  ::)