Author Topic: Denmark convicts three Christian fundamentalists in bomb plot  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Denmark convicts three Christian fundamentalists in bomb plot
« on: November 23, 2007, 02:34:23 PM »
November 23, 2007
http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Denmark convicts three Christian fundamentalists in bomb plot -- no, wait...

Come on. They were just joking. Can't you take a joke? This one'll kill ya. "Denmark convicts men in bomb plot," from the BBC (thanks to km):

A court in the Danish capital, Copenhagen, has found three men guilty of planning bomb attacks.
Mohammed Zaher, Abdallah Andersen and Ahmad Khaldhahi were part of a group of four men arrested after a raid in the city of Odense last year.

Chemicals used to make explosives were found at one of the men's homes, the court heard. The men had also been recorded discussing targets to attack.

The fourth man, Riad Anwar Daabas, was acquitted by the court. [...]

The men were charged with acquiring chemicals and equipment used to make triacetone triperoxide (TATP) - an explosive compound used in the 2005 London bombings.

The evidence against them included a bottle containing a small amount of TATP, found at one of the suspects' homes, and surveillance recordings in which the men are apparently heard discussing targets for possible attack.

The men had denied the charges and said they were joking when discussing the targets, the AP news agency says.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Denmark convicts three Christian fundamentalists in bomb plot
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 06:33:57 PM »
November 23, 2007
http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Denmark convicts three Christian fundamentalists in bomb plot -- no, wait...

Come on. They were just joking. Can't you take a joke? This one'll kill ya. "Denmark convicts men in bomb plot," from the BBC (thanks to km):

A court in the Danish capital, Copenhagen, has found three men guilty of planning bomb attacks.
Mohammed Zaher, Abdallah Andersen and Ahmad Khaldhahi were part of a group of four men arrested after a raid in the city of Odense last year.

Chemicals used to make explosives were found at one of the men's homes, the court heard. The men had also been recorded discussing targets to attack.

The fourth man, Riad Anwar Daabas, was acquitted by the court. [...]

The men were charged with acquiring chemicals and equipment used to make triacetone triperoxide (TATP) - an explosive compound used in the 2005 London bombings.

The evidence against them included a bottle containing a small amount of TATP, found at one of the suspects' homes, and surveillance recordings in which the men are apparently heard discussing targets for possible attack.

The men had denied the charges and said they were joking when discussing the targets, the AP news agency says.
When i saw the name of thread i said what!! this can'nt be true then i read on.The usuall suspects
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 08:58:52 PM »
Definitely the usual suspects.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 10:52:43 PM »
I knew it was going to be Muslims.  It just gets boring seeing the same people committing the same crimes over and over again.  Even Robert Spencer tries to lighten the mood a little bit on his jihadwatch blog by posting titles like this and then saying something like "oh wait, my mistake, they were Muslims".

To much Western Europeans consider Robert Spencer to be a Nazi anti-Muslim racist.
Too bad.
The BBC of course calls these jihadis "men".
If it would have been  Christian plot I 'm 100 % sure they would have said "Denmark convicts three Christian fundamentalists in bomb plot"...

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 01:34:49 AM »
One of them is a convert. I guess he 'misunderstood' his new 'religion'. I am sure the imam failed to mention to him that islam is a peaceful religion of brotherhood and unity. ::)
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 02:46:09 AM »
One of them is a convert. I guess he 'misunderstood' his new 'religion'.
How dare you to insinuate that the 'religion of peace' can überhaupt be understood??
I strongly urge you to take some lecture of kkkoran pp. 0 - end.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 06:48:22 AM »
Abdallah Andersen
AA maybe then can break his addiction to Islam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03