Author Topic: Call It JewTube  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Call It JewTube
« on: November 24, 2007, 06:17:00 PM »
There are now videos on youtube made by people who are annoyed at Frank Weltner being removed on youtube claiming that the reason why he was banned was because youtube is being run by a bunch of Zionist Jews who cave into the pressure of all those whiny little Zionists who cry and complain every time they see something that is anti-Israel. One such video is called, "Call it JewTube" http://youtube.com/watch?v=dE3WOtdPZHo . I commented on this video and others like it pointing out what Chaim was saying at the beginning of this week's Ask JTF about how Chaim ben Pesach's videos and accounts were immediately banned while Frank Weltner was able to post hundreds of videos before being banned and how youtube only banned him after the JTF videos and accounts were banned in order to try to make themselves seem less hypocritical and was trying to save face. I also asked the question, if Youtube is really run by a bunch of Zionist Jews, then why would they immediately ban Chaim ben Pesach's videos and accounts? Wouldn't it make more sense for youtube to want to keep all of videos running? The fact that they immediately pulled his videos and accounts proves the exact opposite point that this video is trying to make.

I think it would be great to post the beginning remarks that Chaim made at the beginning of Ask JTF this week as a video response to this video and others like it. I tried to record just that one portion onto my computer in order to upload it onto youtube, but didn't know how to do this properly. Perhaps someone like WestCoastJTF or Yogi might be able to do this and upload this as a response video. I think it would be a good idea.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 06:19:42 PM by Daniel »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Call It JewTube
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 07:41:47 PM »
There is also a "chabadtube", I read about it in the World Jewish Digest
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 08:11:06 PM »
This video is very stupid and the words Frank Weltner and Truth are like the words cat and dog.

I assume, that Frank Weltner believes in his twisted brain, that he is telling the truth.

But he is mentally ill. He is obsessed with the Jews. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 12:19:09 AM »
Frank Weltner hates Jews because he loves having sex with Jewish little boys, but they constantly turn him down.   ::)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 12:22:03 AM »
Frank Weltner hates Jews because he loves having sex with Jewish little boys, but they constantly turn him down.   ::)
and that's the Jews fault..... Darn Jews  ;) :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 12:24:39 AM »
Weltner is  a sick twerp.

There's no purpose in even discussing this inbred toad.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 12:35:17 AM »
Well, I think it would be useful to make videos and comments showing that the reason Weltner was kicked off of youtube has nothing to do with their claim that it's run by "Zionists".  Their belief that YouTube is controlled by "Zionists" is just an extension of their belief that everything is controlled by "them" and that there is a conspiracy to shut down people like Weltner.  Showing that YouTube first banned REAL Zionists punches a bit hole in their argument and proves to them and others that they are wrong about "Zionists controlling everything".  Showing just how wrong they are about YouTube also shows everyone how wrong they are in general and how paranoid and delusional they really are.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 06:10:13 AM »
There is also a "chabadtube", I read about it in the World Jewish Digest

Tell Chaim there are alternatives to Youtube.

The following site pisses Google off and they're trying to sue over it:

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9778723-7.html

http://www.jewtube.com/

There's also a video site focused toward Christians.  I think it's supposed to focus on theology.  However, JTF videos could add an element by focusing on issues.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 06:22:18 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 06:31:26 AM »
There are now videos on youtube made by people who are annoyed at Frank Weltner being removed on youtube claiming that the reason why he was banned was because youtube is being run by a bunch of Zionist Jews who cave into the pressure of all those whiny little Zionists who cry and complain every time they see something that is anti-Israel. One such video is called, "Call it JewTube" http://youtube.com/watch?v=dE3WOtdPZHo . I commented on this video and others like it pointing out what Chaim was saying at the beginning of this week's Ask JTF about how Chaim ben Pesach's videos and accounts were immediately banned while Frank Weltner was able to post hundreds of videos before being banned and how youtube only banned him after the JTF videos and accounts were banned in order to try to make themselves seem less hypocritical and was trying to save face. I also asked the question, if Youtube is really run by a bunch of Zionist Jews, then why would they immediately ban Chaim ben Pesach's videos and accounts? Wouldn't it make more sense for youtube to want to keep all of videos running? The fact that they immediately pulled his videos and accounts proves the exact opposite point that this video is trying to make.

I think it would be great to post the beginning remarks that Chaim made at the beginning of Ask JTF this week as a video response to this video and others like it. I tried to record just that one portion onto my computer in order to upload it onto youtube, but didn't know how to do this properly. Perhaps someone like WestCoastJTF or Yogi might be able to do this and upload this as a response video. I think it would be a good idea.

That is really not very smart.   

That is like going to arabs and saying "Look, the israeli government gave you guns, look how useless they are". FOR THEM THAT IS GOOD NEWS.
They are our enemies, they rejoice when things are done against us. And they will still call it jewtube.

And anyhow. There is an old joke, that a Jew sits there reading this anti-semitic paper, the jew next to him asks him why. He says  He reads the regular media and it is all bad news, jews persecuted here, jews persecuted there. But in this paper, he reads that jews are running the country.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 07:05:27 AM »
I checked out JewTube earlier tonight--I think Chaim should consider posting videos here (though I have no idea what their policy on "controversial" matters are). There do seem to be pro-Israel films up on it though.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 08:21:51 AM »
I checked out JewTube earlier tonight--I think Chaim should consider posting videos here (though I have no idea what their policy on "controversial" matters are). There do seem to be pro-Israel films up on it though.

There's a Christian version of Youtube.  I think it supposedly focuses on theology.

JTF could add an aspect to that site that doesn't focus on theology.  Instead JTF videos could be posted there so potential JTF supporters there could learn about important issues.

I'm not going to spell out the name of the site as you'll see why, but the name of the site could be found in the headline of the following article:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=sci_tech&id=5740914

To avoid typing out the name of the site that's in the article, you could try highlighting the link and then copy/pasting it into the web browser.