Author Topic: Some things are too important.  (Read 1677 times)

ftf

Some things are too important.
« on: November 24, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »
The cause of opposing Islam is too important for me to in anyway hinder it, however great a personal insult I have recieved.

As such I will not be leaving the forum or striking back in any way.

Kiwi

Re: Some things are too important.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 06:26:52 PM »
Great choice ftf shows how much of a man you are.

ftf

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 07:54:42 PM »
It's nice to see that contrary to thoughts that had been appearing in my mind I am not almost universally hated, thanks.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 07:59:10 PM »
But why were you removed as moderator?

ftf

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 08:00:44 PM »
But why were you removed as moderator?
I don't know, and whining isn't going to help the situation.

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 08:05:53 PM »
It's nice to see that contrary to thoughts that had been appearing in my mind I am not almost universally hated, thanks.

Hated? nope that I don't see.

ftf

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 08:12:11 PM »

Maybe I've just picked up a negative mindset from other circumstances that I am regularly in.

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 08:15:33 PM »

Maybe I've just picked up a negative mindset from other circumstances that I am regularly in.

Yes I know that feeling.

I have requested that you are winged, you have done much for this forum and its objectives.

You are a good man ftf and many see that, never forget you have influenced alot of people. Not many can even claim that.

ftf

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 08:17:21 PM »
To be bluntly honest, I don't really have enough time to be a decent moderator at the moment, but I still believe that it is despciable that I was removed without having been consulted.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 08:21:31 PM »
That is the right thing to do.

It would also have been the right thing to do if someone in administration would have been up front with ftf.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 07:22:00 AM »
That is the right thing to do.

You have no authority to say that to ftf, you removed him as moderator without warning.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 07:29:05 AM »
To be bluntly honest, I don't really have enough time to be a decent moderator at the moment, but I still believe that it is despciable that I was removed without having been consulted.

Despite what you might think, we love you ftf!  You've shown great maturity by choosing to remain here on the forum.  I suppose since you weren't here for so long, it was maybe thought that you could have been showing that you implicitly weren't part of JTF anymore, but I agree that more tact should have been used in at least warning you before you had your position stripped from you. 

I'm glad that you're not taking it personally and I respect you for acting in a dignified manner; I admit that if put in the same position I would have probably reacted much differently.  Truly a gentleman's gentleman, FTF!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris