Author Topic: Movie for fundraising JTF - Co-operation solicited  (Read 1149 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Movie for fundraising JTF - Co-operation solicited
« on: November 25, 2007, 01:27:26 AM »
Hi All

I am in touch with a London actor named NOLAN HEMMINGS, actor of BAND OF BROTHERS, Aryan Couple,etc ( refer, www.imdb.com).

We are planning to make a small budget film in the mid of 2009, I would like to conribute a part of the income to JTF. I will be releasing this movie in the net also.

If there are actors, people intersted, kindly mail me their pics, this is not a joke, I am serious.

Warm Regards

GIJO
EMAIL: [email protected]

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Movie for fundraising JTF - Co-operation solicited
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 01:30:37 AM »
Are you a director, producer, or an investor in this?  What is the movie going to be about?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Re: Movie for fundraising JTF - Co-operation solicited
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 05:09:18 AM »
Hi

I am the producer and actor, the movie will be comedy, to be shot in India.

What you do?

Regards

GIJO