Author Topic: Hello, first post  (Read 3842 times)

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
Hello, first post
« on: November 25, 2007, 01:32:08 AM »
Hi, I found out about your website from a link to one of your videos that was posted on a Christian website.  Very interesting, I learned something new, didn't know Arafat died of Aids.  That info made it worth the visit.  I'll be keeping up with this interesting website and I'm glad to hear that Israelis are beginning to stand up against the false peace process. 

I'm a gentile, but my wife has some Jewish ancestry through her mother and grandmother.  I go to a messianic church here in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.  I hope to visit Israel soon and see the land of the Bible.

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always, may the Messiah come soon and rule the world in peace and justice. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 02:55:24 AM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hello, first post
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 01:54:55 AM »
Welcome Aboard, and To Have You Here On The Forum!  O0

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 02:08:48 AM »
Very interesting, I learned something new, didn't know Arafat died of Aids.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 02:54:42 AM »
I guess that picture says it all.  Didn't realize he was so thin at the end, but I'm not surprised the managed media is not very interested in reporting truth. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

My lovely wife

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 06:09:31 AM »
welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 06:17:49 AM »
Welcome aboard.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 06:26:39 AM »
Welcome!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Jugoslawe

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 12:34:04 PM »
Welcome.
Support Israel!
Support Serbia!
Support Slovenia!
Support Montenegro!
Support Macedonia!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 10:09:39 PM »
Welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 12:35:40 AM »
Welcome :)

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 01:39:42 AM »
Nice to have you here. You should also encourage your wife to meet with an orthodox rabbi to learn more about her Jewish roots; the G-d of Israel will bless you for it.

I'd be into that.  She's going through a bit of a personal crisis right now and is angry with God because of an injury that has affected her career and life.  I'll have to wait for things to settle and see how it goes.  The messianic church we go to is pastored by an Egyptian Jew named Eli and they celebrate the Jewish festivals and keep Kosher.  I'm very interested in Jewish history and know quite a bit about it.  We've actually tossed around the idea of moving to Israel when I finish my IT program.  At the very least, I'd like to take a long trip there.   In any case, I consider myself a wild olive branch grafted into the domesticated olive tree of Israel as the Apostle Paul said in Romans. 

I know a lot of Jews fear losing their identity to Christianity, but I actually think that authentic Christianity that was practiced in the first century makes Gentiles more Jewish in outlook.  Many of the great things about Judaism were transplanted into Europe like humanitarianism and ethics and eventually made there way into America.   

My lovely wife

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 09:40:48 AM »
Welcome, it's nice to have you here.
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 05:15:34 PM »
Good to have you here.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 06:11:33 PM »
Welcome O0
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.