Author Topic: Obama supports, encourages illegal immigrants...  (Read 3485 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Obama supports, encourages illegal immigrants...
« on: November 25, 2007, 01:43:34 AM »
Illegal aliens are just that, illegal. They take our jobs, our tax dollars pay for their upkeep and they bring more violent crime into the U.S.

Obama said the recent Senate immigration debate "was both ugly and racist in a way we haven't see since the struggle for civil rights."
Obama told La Raza that the mass protests lately  for immigration rights of Mexicans is equal in greatness to the civil rights protest of the past.   
La Raza  is a radical pro-illegal immigration lobbying organization that supports racist groups calling for the secession of the western United States as a Hispanic-only homeland.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1870205/posts http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.d.../107230063/1001
http://cbs4.com/topstories/la.raza.hillary.2.404560.html http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=41628
http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm

Omama supports La Raza's, the "DREAM Act," which would mandate states to offer in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens -- thus providing them with benefits not available to U.S. citizens from other states.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.d...mplate=nextpage http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artma...5&num=93899

"I will stand with the Muslims and protect them.." Obama. http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm

As a culture, we lose our way when we abandon our Judeo-Christian heritage and foundation.

Never forget: http://www.frugalsites.net/911/attack/

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 02:01:10 AM by Cyberella »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Obama supports, encourages illegal immigrants...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 01:48:19 AM »
No surprise there. Now the cat is out of the bag and everyone knows where the islamic S.O.B stands.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 01:53:29 AM »
He support Drivers Licinces. I wish I could say the same about hillary but she has changed her positions so much I don't know where the witch stands.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 02:01:51 AM »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 02:11:07 AM »
I know he was a coke head in college and head of an anit Israel group at Harvard
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 02:11:49 AM »
I know he was a coke head in college and head of an anit Israel group at Harvard

What was the group?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 02:16:30 AM »
The fact that he is a Democrat front-runner never ceases to amaze me, it always boggles my mind that he is an actual contender for the Presidency.  It's hard to accept that there are so many insane Americans. 

The fact that he equates the struggle of illegal non-citizens to the struggle of American citizens to acquire "equality" shows that he seeks to subvert the U.S. and everything it stands for . 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 02:20:33 AM »
The fact that he is a Democrat front-runner never ceases to amaze me, it always boggles my mind that he is an actual contender for the Presidency.  It's hard to accept that there are so many insane Americans. 

The fact that he equates the struggle of illegal non-citizens to the struggle of American citizens to acquire "equality" shows that he seeks to subvert the U.S. and everything it stands for . 

Hillary cracks me up when she justifies giving rights to illegal aliens because "this administration has not passed comprehensive immigration reform".  The Dems always rewards criminality...

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 02:26:29 AM »
Yup she just want to blame Bush for not making her crazy ideas laws.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 02:53:10 AM »
Arlen spector and john McCain are just as bad.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 03:09:30 AM »
I think it's known already but good job posting it as it serves as a reminder. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 03:30:18 AM »

Yes. If that's not the mark of insanity, I do not know what is.

For the record, the Bush Administration tried its darndest to legitimize the illegals. Fortunately, America defeated them.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 03:55:30 AM »

I know. John McCain lost my support with the amnisty bill
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 07:08:50 AM »
Arlen Sphincter, Juan McPain and Barcock Osama have all snorted lines together in the Senate in the past week, I am quite sure. ::)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 08:27:10 AM »
Arlen spector and john McCain are just as bad.

I think Arlen Spector is intimidated by liberal Jewish groups.  He should just switch to being a Democrat already.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 08:29:18 AM »

I know. John McCain lost my support with the amnisty bill

Too often, Rudy defends his record as mayor of NYC.  Is he proud that as mayor, NYC violated federal law and was a sanctuary city?  Bloomberg continues with that bad policy.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 08:32:51 AM »
  uggh...As a pennsylvania resident, I dread the thought of arlen Sphincter being one of my Senate representatives.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 08:44:11 AM by genteelgentile »
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 08:40:29 AM »

Yes. If that's not the mark of insanity, I do not know what is.

For the record, the Bush Administration tried its darndest to legitimize the illegals. Fortunately, America defeated them.

Senators Reid and Obama's Sr. Illinois senator, Dick Durbin, keep trying to sneak "Dream Act" legislation into bills.  Diane Feinstein is connected to the farming lobby, that wants to give immediate citizenship to millions of illegals. 

The supporters of amnesty try and defend Spitzer by claiming  "comprehensive immigration reform" would solve things.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 09:45:10 AM »

The fact is that most blacks in a position of power want to subvert the U.S government. I really believe they feel it would be better for them if things were brought down to a lower level. Now add into the Obama mix the fact that he is also a muslim with the mindset of a black and muslim combined. Only the most self hating of white folks could vote for an animal like this. What do they think he is going to do for them? One only needs to look at what has happened in South Africa after blacks took power for whites to see what is in store for them. Its sad to say but white America it seems for a great part has decided to commit suicide.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 10:00:57 AM »
Fortunately, we still have some time to get the word out.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 12:25:23 PM »
Fortunately, we still have some time to get the word out.

Yes. Let's work it!