Author Topic: The Real Islam Revaled Removed By Nazi YouTube  (Read 4228 times)

admin

The Real Islam Revaled Removed By Nazi YouTube
« on: November 25, 2007, 04:15:55 AM »
I think they must have removed Oz's account.

The REAL Islam Revealed [video unavailable]
09:42
GO TO http://www.JTF.org for more!
you will be shocked as we
reveal the true face of Islam!
In this film Chaim Ben Pesach
and GO TO http://www.JTF.org for more!
and the Jewish Task Force will
prove to you that Islam is far worse
than anything you could have ever imagined.. (more) (less)
Added: January 28, 2007, 10:22 PM
Views: 180,446
Rating:

2612 ratings

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: The Real Islam Revaled Removed By Nazi YouTube
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 04:22:10 AM »
That is the last straw,

YouTube is such scum.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 04:24:03 AM »
Yeah, I noticed this a few days ago.  What a shame. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 04:25:50 AM »
I think they must have removed Oz's account.

The REAL Islam Revealed [video unavailable]
09:42
GO TO http://www.JTF.org for more!
and GO TO http://www.JTF.org for more!
and the Jewish Task Force will
prove to you that Islam is far worse
than anything you could have ever imagined.. (more) (less)
Added: January 28, 2007, 10:22 PM
Views: 180,446
Rating:

2612 ratings

mine is still there:

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 04:35:10 AM »
Great, hopeully youtube won't notice it for a while.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 04:41:38 AM »
I'M GOING TO CREATE SOME YOU TUBE  >:( >:( >:(ACCOUNTS TODAY !
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 04:47:19 AM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

Oz's video had over 180,000 views. His entire account has been permanently disabled.

I'm going to discuss this further on Ask JTF. Because despite all of this, we are still growing faster than ever before and I will try to explain why on the program. We are still reaching thousands of new viewers every day on youtube and liveleak due to the many accounts of our great members.

We will simply have to fight guerilla warfare against youtube and liveleak. We will be guerillas fighting against gorillas.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 05:25:50 AM »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 05:53:21 AM »
The Youtube excrement.

That was our ace video.  It had the most views, the most ratings, and was our most popular video.  The Youtube commies will burn in Hellfire for this crime (among other things).

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 05:54:48 AM »

now there is a message : "NOTE: This media item was rejected for public listing"
Anybody knows what it means?

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 06:52:06 AM »
I checked a few days ago and it was the 19th most discussed video on youtube.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 07:00:29 AM »
 Something must be done against JEWHATINGTUBE if only we had a lawyer with all the moslem ,ron paul, neo nazi and leftists tapes on tube and yet releativly mild videos by Chaim are banned.I bet they go out of the way to look
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 07:15:45 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 07:03:41 AM »
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 07:13:35 AM »

now there is a message : "NOTE: This media item was rejected for public listing"
Anybody knows what it means?

Advertising JTF's website, probably.

Perhaps this will spark Oz to come back and help us.

That vid was his pride and joy.

ftf

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 08:50:25 AM »
I thought that we didn't have censorship in the west.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »
And it looks like Castaway Hero has been removed too as a result of this. What a great film! Such a shame it was removed  :(

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 10:02:52 AM »
I Loved That Video!!!  >:(
This is the Best and Most Powerful Video Ever Shown on YT!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 10:04:31 AM »
PUT IT BACK INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING  >:( >:( >:(!%!%!%!!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 11:23:33 AM »
I thought that we didn't have censorship in the west.
Censorship only applies to conservatives and non P.C types like us.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 02:05:32 PM »
PUT IT BACK INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING  >:( >:( >:(!%!%!%!!

Could not have said it better myself!  It's not a big deal that the original video is gone. Somebody already posted it back up there. Instead of wasting time posting multiple angry posts about this subkject people need to spend their time better and post numerous JTF videos on youtube and other sites.  Sitting here complaining does not help JTF in anyway.

Remember to keep checking out all these JTF videos:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ronpaul666
http://www.liveleak.com/user/BaltimoreJew

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 02:54:05 PM »
There's a Christian version of Youtube which is hugely popular in the states.  If anyone can think of the name of the site, they probably wouldn't object to The Real Islam being hosted there.   I only just heard of it the other day and it apparently receives millions of hits.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 03:20:09 PM »
Why did Oz leave?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 10:27:11 PM »
http://www.yideoz.com Try this site it is for Jews. I will also creat a coupel more YT Channels
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 11:48:15 PM »
its a real shame the video was a big hit

I know it was a great big hit, but youtube loves muSSlims and praises anti-semitism.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2007, 01:40:37 AM »
its a real shame the video was a big hit

I know it was a great big hit, but youtube loves muSSlims and praises anti-semitism.

Sad to censorship making it's way onto the internet.   I love the freedom of speech on the internet and now it seems it's slipping away.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife