Author Topic: JTF Got Frank Weltner Removed From Youtube - Video (11/25)  (Read 9650 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
JTF Got Frank Weltner Removed From Youtube - Video (11/25)
« on: November 25, 2007, 04:33:07 AM »
                                                                                                           בס''ד

In this video which I just did last night, I go after both Frank Weltner AND youtube's Nazi "support staff". The video will probably be removed. Here it is:

I am also going to upload this to rapidshare along with videos 93 to 96 which were removed from rapidshare mysteriously.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF Got Frank Weltner Removed From Youtube - Video (11/25)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 04:50:56 AM »
Fantastic.  I saved the flv file so if it gets deleted it can be immediately put back up again. 

If anyone would like to know hoe to save embedded videos on YouTube or any other site, you can use this program for the Firefox browser.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

Of course the rapidshare account can be used, but in case there are videos worthy of being saved that are not on the rapidshare account, this method can be used as well.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 04:56:32 AM »
Yes I did find that laughing and mocking to be funny myself...

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 05:25:17 AM »
Great Video.

I'm very glad that we have a bunch of kvetching Nazis like Weltner instead of active murdering nazis.

But it was fun to watch you laugh at that moronic kvetching nazi weltner.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 05:28:57 AM »
That laugh at the end was brilliant! The only other video of this ugly, bearded, inbred retard that I wanna see is one of someone slowly hacking his head off with a dull knife.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 05:31:46 AM »
This Nazi indirectly attacked JTF for what we did and he had the  nerve to say we are worried about American "aid" to Israel get cut off. I didn't watch the whole thing. Flag him. I picked religious hatred because he is Anti-Jewish.

It's amazing the love affair that Nazis have with Arabs and Muslims.

This guy is a queer scumbag.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 05:33:22 AM »
That laugh at the end was brilliant! The only other video of this ugly, bearded, inbred retard that I wanna see is one of someone slowly hacking his head off with a dull knife.

They're not even very good at hiding their outright Nazism.  He used the words traitor, cancer, disease, tumor, repeated times in his videos and comments.  He might use a calm voice and couch his views in terms of politics, but he is an OUTRIGHT NAZI!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 05:38:47 AM »
Amazing job, Chaim!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 07:21:57 AM »
 :D :D :D :D

someone needs to save this

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 07:24:47 AM by Trumpeldor »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 08:40:29 AM »
This video is saved on rapidshare. I have now uploaded not only this video (#97), but also the last 4 videos that were done several days ago (#93 to #96).  In fact, there are now 32 videos on rapidshare.

Also, I have uploaded this video on Flix even though it's in English:

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2094349

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 09:28:03 AM »
Oh Chaim! This is your finest moment ever! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME VIDEO!!! This should be used as a response video to all those videos claiming that Youtube is being run by a bunch of Zionist Jews. This is definitely one to be kept for the records!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 09:29:02 AM »
Great video O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 11:39:13 AM »
I just uploaded another 5 videos to rapidshare. So now we have 37 videos there ready to be placed on youtube by our zealously righteous members.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 11:45:52 AM »
As Always Excellent Video, Chaim!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 11:51:37 AM »

Liveleak : I tried to upload , but they threw my video off.

HOw much videos do we post each youtube-account: max. 3, or more??
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 11:59:58 AM »

Liveleak : I tried to upload , but they threw my video off.

HOw much videos do we post each youtube-account: max. 3, or more??

Liveleak seems to be rejecting all of JTF's videos. 

I would say to post as many videos as you can on YouTube, but attempt to diversify by posting with different accounts.  Try to post multiple videos through different accounts, when possible.   

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 12:51:07 PM »
Can't somebody put Chaim's video on Weltner back on Utube and put the link on the JTF website??

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 01:07:03 PM »
Can't somebody put Chaim's video on Weltner back on Utube and put the link on the JTF website??
YEP but youtube is offline ...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 01:09:14 PM »
Someone up in Heaven don'nt like  them :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 01:18:01 PM »
I just clicked on it again and it's still there for me.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 01:22:22 PM »
Well i guess the higher ups at youtube decided against taking chaim down

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 01:33:12 PM »
I suggest uploading this video under the name "Video Banned by Youtube - Full Version!!!" or something like that.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 01:54:18 PM »
Remember to keep checking out all these JTF videos:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ronpaul666
http://www.liveleak.com/user/BaltimoreJew

Our campaign to get numerous people to post on youtube is showing results. It is not as big as it needs to be though. We need 50 to 100 people doing this. Follow Chiam's lead and just do not sit there and post replies on this forum. Upload some of the JTF videos to your account. This does us so much good.

I am very pleased to see JTF taking credit for kicking the St. Louis Nazi off of youtube (like I recommended).  It puts JTF in a good light and gets new people curious about us.

And here is a link to read if you have time:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism#Criticism_of_the_term_.22neoconservative.22

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 02:02:26 PM »
I forgot to mention that this video was great! I think it should be posted as a reply to a nazi video or with a video that deals with the St. Louis Nazi.

Offline ravdov571

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 03:34:32 PM »
There's another Nazi on YouTube who was one of Weltner's disciples, named Remstradt. The rest of Spud-Boy's homeless seem to be flocking this channel now to post their hate speech. In a video he made, Remstradt held ME (us) directly responsible for having Weltner suspended. I took that as a compliment, but it really was a combined effort between all of the Zionists on YouTube that finally did it.

Anyway, all the little goose-steppers are over there kvetching up a storm: Remmy, Joev777, AuntieSemite, Dutton6, the Subiesisters - whining about how their headmaster Frank is no more, vowing revenge - it's comical to watch!  :::D

Am Yisrael Chai!
Dov
Shalom,
Dov