Author Topic: I want to give to VGA/JTF through Paypal again, but how do I do it again?  (Read 835 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: I want to give to VGA/JTF through Paypal again, but how do I do it again?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 10:00:13 AM »
Go to JTF.ORG, scroll down the page a bit until the "DONATE TO JTF" section and click on the little golden Paypal button, there's one for VJA and one for JTF make your pick and then it should take you directly to the paypal page where you can input your paypal info as well as the intended amount of the donation.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris