Author Topic: Why not Serbia parliamentary monarchy AGAIN ???  (Read 28952 times)

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
Why not Serbia parliamentary monarchy AGAIN ???
« on: November 25, 2007, 05:33:40 PM »
Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchies respect, preserve and defend human rights, minorities and all religions. This is the case in all the Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchies !!!

We Serbian people must unite to back finely that what is OUR. TITO and communist was enemy to OUR people. To day Serbia is prove for that, Tito and communist was enemy for us Serbian because :

1) Ideology of communism is : equality, brotherhood  and liberty. This is mot possible ! Haw can be equal worker in Bank and street worker, they can earn same ! Liberty, what is this for worker who work all day how can he feeled ! Brotherhood is illusion ! Communism is made from few people to have control in us, read Protocol Illuminati ! They crush monarchies in All Europe even glorious  Russian Empire ! So TITO crush our Kingdom Yugoslavia so to be he King !!!

2) 90 % of partisan was Serbs, He  laid them in dead , see Battle in Sutjeska, Neretva, Durmitor ! For example in Neretva partisan lose 10.000 people to 1.000 Germans, and to day celebrate like victori ! What victori is this ???   Partizan's comanders even have primary school, so they was masacred in battle by Germans ! Most of partisan was brainwash  serbian villagers. Tito use special tactic to convice them to join them, partisan will kill German near same village and Germans will burn this village and survivors  will be  fonded by partisan who plan this !!!

3) Why partisan do not free concentration camp Jasenovac, they wait until end of war ? Ansfer this self. Last offensive from partisan was for noting Germans was retrieving, it was for more Serbs to died !

4)After war Tito establish 7 republic, if you connect Croatia and Bosnia you will gain NDH (Indpented State of Croatia), who was Nazi Croatia establish by Hitler ! When Mosa Piade ask him for autonomy for Serbs in Kraina( this is in Croatia) he refuse ! TITO was CROAT and he create BIG CROATIA !!!

5)By constitution in 1975, SFR Yugoslavia, gain right to 7 republic to separate. Tito plan this, so went he died to not exist any more Yugoslavia !!!

6) Went, he finally died, he like to be bary in Rome top KPJ members, now this !!!

To conclude TITO and communism was bigest disasters for us. We MOST REPAIR HISTORICL  Unjustness for our glorious Kindome, unite, make petition and debate, This Mast be our Historicl task !!! CCCC

Visit web sites www.royalfamily.org

Long live this : !!!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 11:32:31 AM by millos1616 »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
Re: Why not Serbia parliamentary monarchy AGAIN ???
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 07:06:25 PM »
1) communist ideology led Slavs
(among many other Peoples)
to self-annihilation.
2) Not only did NAZICROAT
JOSIP BROZ aka "TITO"
led Serbian partisans to Death,
but this beast invited the western
forces to bomb Serbian towns,
such as Nis, for the "sake" of
murdering EVEN MORE SERBS.
3) TITOBEAST worked
ESPECIALLY on the reducing of Serbia.
It has said:
"For a strong yugoslavia,
we need a weak Serbia."
It has cut Serbia in three parts:
Serbian Vojvodina,
Serbia "proper" and
Serbian Kosovo...
Of course, the very mentionning
of the Serbdom of Kosovo
and/or Vojvodina led anybody
to a certain Death.
5) TITOBEAST submerged
Serbia with troubles.
6) VATICANNIBALS and TITOBEAST
were kollaborators, destroying Serbia.

Yes, this all was/is still a disaster.

We have to work on re-building
a Greater and more Powerful Serbia,
for the sake of our Serbian Children,
and for the sake of Serbia's Friends.

Long Live Serbia.

CcCc

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »
My goodness!

The palace is shockingly beautiful!
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 08:53:35 PM »
WE MAST HELP OUR SERBS Brather's, who are former communist, ore blind radical who don't like our King Aleksandar II, we mast have OUR real royal party, who will have primary objective to :

1) RESTABLISH MONARCHE AGAIN
2) Fight to return Montenegro, Republic Srpska and Srpska Kraina !!!
3) If we cant join in them, WE MAST FIGHT FOR RIGHT THERE !!! WE MAST BE CLEVER !!!
4) Serbian idea !!! We will spread our propoganda, who is real, that we are same people whit Croat and Bosnian muslim but whit diferent religion !!!

For KRAINA Croatia mast return Serbian people home, and went them do we will FIGHT FOR CONSTITON RIGHT to have all that multietnic state can Giff you like:

1)Use BADINTER PRINCIP in legislative !!!
2)Use Serbian language like Second OFFICIAL !!!
3)Use Serbian Flag in communuty,were we are majority !!!
4)Use quote to be proportional in all state service !!!
5)Fight for autonomy in KRAINA !!!
6)Decentralization !!!
7)Obligate one serbian party to be in govrement !!!
8)Make somme state celebration  to be serb celebration from OUR glorios history !!!

This can be use in ALL SERBIAN LANDS !!! OUR ENEMY will Fell like they live in Serbia !!!

For Montenegro, we HAVE REAL CHANCE TO REUNITE SERBIA, in Montenegro Serbs are majority, but SCAM OF TO DAY SERBIAN GOVREMENT do not CARE for them !!! SO we mast send help in ALL that we Can to return them !!! Specially for us, who are connect whit blade, we mast gain citizenship's, so we can support in election Serbs party who like to REUNITE, WE MAST BE SMART !!!

For Republic SRPSKA, fight to separate from this BOSNIA-HERCEGOVINA FEDERETION ! This is possible, only if we strongly unite, WE MAST BE SMART THEN ENEMY !!! We mast fight for REUNITE ORE FIGHT FOR THIS RIGHTS !!! CCCC
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 03:10:40 PM by millos1616 »

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 10:30:19 AM »
8. cronazis and boznazis should be converted back to orthodoxy. Together with all other states which were serb from the beginning.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 02:49:31 PM »
You brother gave a Serbian idea, I will explain below :

In our glorious Kingdom Serbia in 1860-1912, we spread propaganda, that Macedonian are Serbs, but they not catch in this, so we mast learn from mistakes.  Croat, can only be convert like Yugoslavian, the will never accept that they are Serbs, that is in they blood ! We can convince them only that we are same people like them, only whit different religion, but Yugoslav, they will never listen that they are Serbs !!! We can use this very clever, we can prove thees whit historical facts like maps from time of Bizants Impire, so Croat will menage to anderstent that we are same people !!! In Croatia, and Slovenija has still people, who thing that they are Yugoslav, this my be OUR HOLY weapon agens them. For Muslim from Bosnia it is easer, they are Serbs ears who in past choose to be Muslim only for many !!!we can convert them in Serbs but only, if we menage a lot of work !!!  We mast use this in brilliant way to convince them !!! We have many sorses for this  !!! CCCC
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 06:26:35 PM by millos1616 »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 02:53:50 PM »
GOD forbade me to be a yugoslav anymore, SORRY.

:)

Good luck with convincing other Serbs with this...

Serbia was in HELL as long as yugoslavia lasted.

Even the ottoman Empire was safer.

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 03:33:06 PM »
HUSAR, This is only OUR PROPAGANDA to return OUR Kingdom what it was in 1918 ! But you forget that Our King Aleksandr I,  made THE NAME YUGOSLAVIA, it was clever move for our Kingdom to be in peace to not rebel other like croats,bosnian muslim, now we can use for OUR cost !!! CCCC
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 07:34:06 PM by millos1616 »

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 03:34:44 PM »
We fight agenst this SCUM , for him !!!
Compare this Tito Yugoslavia and OUR Kingdom Yugoslavia ,  Tito left this for SERBIA !!! Only  today we dont have Montenegro ! Kosovo G-d NOW !!!CCCC
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 05:42:42 PM by millos1616 »

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 03:52:01 PM »
As far as I know croats are serbs that were converted 1000 years ago by catholics. There is a very small minority in croatia whit non-serb roots.

Nowadays, they are a failure of the Roman Catholic Church :P
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 04:02:14 PM by Srbin »
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 03:58:50 PM »
Yes, also have document in ROME, that one of our Kings I forget who in X sentry, recognize them like Croat, for our SERBIAN crown to be official by ROME , but believe me, MOST of them do not want to compare with Serbs, if we find this document maybe, until then only if you tell that we are same like Yugoslave, they maybe will listen to you !!!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 04:05:26 PM »

:)

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 04:13:49 PM »
Yes, also have document in ROME, that one of our Kings I forget who in X sentry, recognize them like Croat, for our SERBIAN crown to be official by ROME , but believe me, MOST of them do not want to compare with Serbs, if we find this document maybe, until then only if you tell that we are same like Yugoslave, they maybe will listen to you !!!

Do you know brother why we lost the war against hrvate and muslimane, and why they lost against us? You see, they are our brothers no matter what. And a brother can't win a brother. Even if he is evil. Listen to this, it may help you to understand.

Between 8 minute and the end you will hear it. So listen.

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 04:51:19 PM »
I understand you now brather, great videos !  O0 But like I say they in they blood is to be antiserbian ! If we made same good bock, like this,  who also have movie :

maybe we will convince them !!!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 05:09:38 PM »
To sto na kraju govori nas Pop.

Predace brat brata na smrti i otac sina, i ustace djeca na roditelje i pobice ih, i svi ce vas mrziti, ali koji pretrpi do kraja, taj ce se spasiti

Predace brat brata na smrti i otac sina

"To sto se danas desava sa srbima. Nismo slozni."

i ustace djeca na roditelje i pobice ih

"hrvati, crnogorci, muslimani i drugi sto nas sada ubijaju i sto su ubijali u jasenovac i tkd..."

i svi ce vas mrziti

"sto nas cijeli svijet mrzi."

ali koji pretrpi do kraja, taj ce se spasiti

"Ako pretrpimo onda cemo se spasiti, ali ne mozemo pretrpiti ako se ne slozimo."

Offline PavleDjurisic

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 05:13:21 PM »
Zivela Srpska Kraljevina na celu Princom buducim Kraljem Tomislavom!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 05:16:26 PM »
Dobro dosao u nas forum.

Welcome!

Offline PavleDjurisic

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 05:22:30 PM »
U dobru vas naso!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2007, 05:26:47 PM »
U dobru vas naso!

Da niste vi slucajno iz Republike Srpske?

Offline PavleDjurisic

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2007, 05:30:56 PM »
Vasojevici, moja braco draga!
Cujete li tresku i grmljavu
Oko naše srpske Gore Crne,
Crne Gore i ravnijeh Brdah,
I kako se kolju Crnogorci
I Brdani, na glasu junaci,
Sa Turcima na svakoju stranu?
Turska ih je sila oklopila,
Mi sjedimo, ništa ne cinimo!
I nama se sultan potežio,
Posla' nam je dvije paše svoje
I za njima dvadeset hiljadah;
No junacki da ih docekamo
Na svijetle sablje i gadare,
Pa što kome bog i sreca dade!

Eto okle stizu najveci Srbi!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 05:33:08 PM »
Vasojevici, moja braco draga!
Cujete li tresku i grmljavu
Oko naše srpske Gore Crne,
Crne Gore i ravnijeh Brdah,
I kako se kolju Crnogorci
I Brdani, na glasu junaci,
Sa Turcima na svakoju stranu?
Turska ih je sila oklopila,
Mi sjedimo, ništa ne cinimo!
I nama se sultan potežio,
Posla' nam je dvije paše svoje
I za njima dvadeset hiljadah;
No junacki da ih docekamo
Na svijetle sablje i gadare,
Pa što kome bog i sreca dade!

Eto okle stizu najveci Srbi!

jeli ti otac srbin a majka iz pljevlja? Ako nisu da budem siguran da te nisam pomjeso sa nemik drugim.

Offline PavleDjurisic

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 05:34:07 PM »
Kako mislis otac srbin a majka iz pljevalja!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 05:34:30 PM »
Kako mislis otac srbin a majka iz pljevalja!

ma crnogorka.

Offline PavleDjurisic

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 05:36:01 PM »
Heeee! Majka Hercegovka! A otac Crnogorac!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2007, 05:38:09 PM »
Heeee! Majka Hercegovka! A otac Crnogorac!

aha, znaci nisi iz foce?