Author Topic: Do "Israeli Arabs" go to the Army in Israel?  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Do "Israeli Arabs" go to the Army in Israel?
« on: November 25, 2007, 10:29:11 PM »
Do "Israeli Arabs" go to the Army in Israel? I suppose not.
Of cousre it would a madness to let them into IDF, but if they want their citizenship or residence, they should do some National Service outside the Army, and the same would apply to Palis in Yesha.
Just make them work for Israel for 3 years. I think they'd voluntarily leave the country, and noone can say Israel is unfair to them. In most countries if you refuse national service you are not even allowed to leave, you are either taken to prison or even executed for treason.
In Argentina, when there was National Service, everyone who deserted was taken to prison, no chance to go abroad.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Do "Israeli Arabs" go to the Army in Israel?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 10:33:09 PM »
Druze do.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 10:42:30 PM »
Yes, Druze are loyal to Israel as far as I know. There was a special Druze unit in IDF. It was very used by Shamir Govt to repress the first Intifada, since many Jewish soldiers refused to fight with "helpless palis"

But I think Arabs in Israel and Palis would flee if they had to work free for Israel, knowing that their work is to support IDF!!!!!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 10:46:45 PM »
Yes, Druze are loyal to Israel as far as I know. There was a special Druze unit in IDF. It was very used by Shamir Govt to repress the first Intifada, since many Jewish soldiers refused to fight with "helpless palis"

But I think Arabs in Israel and Palis would flee if they had to work free for Israel, knowing that their work is to support IDF!!!!!
Some bedouins are ok too. We don't need enemies in our own army, enemies belong in their own countries, we can't fight enemy from within
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 10:56:29 PM »
I never said that they must be in the Army. I just say that they should be forced to do some work for the country instead. Some other service to conpensate Israel for not being in the Army while Jews are. For example having to give the product of their work to IDF during 3 years. Surely they'd leave!!! They won't support IDF!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 11:57:45 PM »
For example, when an Arab in the age a Jew is in tha army, is working for himself. Just make him give his wage to the iDF. That would be enough. They cannot poison money!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 01:03:25 AM »
An Arab boy between 18 and 21 would not necessarily starve for giving his wages to IDF. But surely he won't!!! And he may leave. Especially if he had to sign soemthing like this when paying the tax: " I, an Arab Resident in the Land of Israel which belongs to the Israelites, hereby pay my wages to the army which defends this country. By this I fullfill my duty with Natinal Service, as the Ezrachim do by serving in IDF. I swear fidelity to Eretz Yisrael as a Jewsih country forever. I will respect Jewish rights on it, and especially on Jerusalem, its eternal capital. I solemnly swear that I will never deny Jewish rights, even when if I leave Israel. So I beg to be considered a legal resident while Israeli Law allows me to stay"
Do you think any Arabs could endure this?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 01:06:24 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 01:12:36 AM »
Actually just recently (can't remember how long, around 4 months ago) there was a proposal for mandatory social service for arabs.  It was something like, they have to perform 2 years of mandatory social service (they can do it within their own communities if they want) or else they'll lose their right to vote.  I think it's a step in the right direction but it's not good enough.  I think that if this plan was implemented, the arabs' descendants should lose their voting rights as well.  Of course much of this "social service" would be raising money for Hamas, funding terrorists, but I think it would be better if the arabs were involved with helping their communities in some way because then they would be distracted a bit.

Almost no arabs would endure having to make a statement like that, Raul. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 01:43:22 AM »
That's my point. There won't endure it and will leave, or at least lose their right to vote. Here in Argentina, any foreigner who wants to be Agentinian is forced to swear something similar. Why not in Israel????
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 05:39:35 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 05:12:36 AM »
Circcasians also do they are from the Caucassas they are nice clean friendly people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03