Author Topic: Islamic "Miracles"  (Read 4841 times)

kellymaureen

Islamic "Miracles"
« on: November 26, 2007, 02:23:31 AM »
islamic magic is dazzling......this was written by an ex muslim.

http://www.islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/IslamicVoodoos/Part5.htm

According to ibn Abbas, Ya Sin is a Syriac language, which means ‘Glorified is His mention’. On the potency of Islamic Black Magic of this Sura ibn Ishaq (p.222) mentions that when Abu Jahl’s people went to Muhammad’s house to kill him, Muhammad recited 36:1–8 and sprinkled dust on the faces of Abu Jahl’s men, and they failed to see Muhammad.

Today, this Islamic Black Magic is very much alive among the devout Muslims. If a Muslim is serious about protection from harmful slander, he just recites verses 36:65–66. When a Muslim suffers from pneumonia or dysentery, all he/she has to do is to write these verses on a piece of paper, wash the paper with water, and then drink the water. If a Muslimah follows this procedure during child–birth she is guaranteed to have a painless child‑birth, the Mullahs firmly believe. For toothache, write verses 36:78–83 on paper and hang it on the side of the ear of the aching tooth. This will remove the toothache—Islamic style.

Here are more examples of Islamic Black Magic from the Qur’an:

Here is a brief list of Islamic Black Magic via the Qur'an:

To protect valuables in a box—write Sura 114 on paper and store the scribble in the box.

To prevent moth attack—write 2:267 and keep it in clothing. (I cant say how many times I was concerned about being attacked by moths...totally useful :::D)

To prevent the effect of evil eyes—write 2:14–15 on a turtle’s skin, and keep the turtle with you.

For abundant produce from a garden, write the entire Sura Ya Sin (Sura 36) and hang the paper on a tree in the garden.

For personal security, wear Sura Ya Sin inserted in a talisman.

To find hidden treasure, tie verse 3:9 and the entire Sura 95 (The Fig) on a white rooster’s neck, and let the rooster find the treasure.

To overcome thirst during a journey, write verse 2:6 on a piece of paper, wash the paper, and drink the water.

To eliminate fatigue of a long walk, tie verse 36:25 on your feet.

For safe long journey in the sea, and to ameliorate draught and famine, recite repeatedly 2:256–260.

For protection against flood, wear verse 36:48; even when the whole world is flooded the wearer’s sole will remain dry.

To be a famous scholar, on the first Friday of the month, during sunset, write on a black stone verses 5:109–112, and wear the stone‑carving.

A man hunting a suitable marriage partner, write 4:87–89 on a piece of garment worn by a young married woman, keep that garment with him. In due time, his match‑makers will find the woman he has in mind.

Woman wanting to maintain harmonious relation with her husband, write the above verses (4:87–89) on a piece of paper, insert the paper inside a talisman, and hide that talisman under the pillow of husband.

To destroy an enemy’s house, write 3:122–124 on a piece of horse skin, bury it underground on your enemy’s property, and in due time Allah will destroy the property.

If you desire the death of another person, read 2:256–260 and Allah will do the job. (allah can kill a person....but hes afraid of ice cream and soda ::) )

Alternatively, on plaster of paris, make a mask of the enemy’s face; write 5:30–33 on the mask’s face, write the name of the enemy on the back of the mask, and then stab with a knife the location where the name is written.

For bullet‑proof vest, Islamic style, write the entire Sura Ya Sin (Sura 36) on an Islamic shirt, and wear it. No bullet will pierce this Islamic vest.

And we thought the koran contained no miracles ^-^

newman

Re: Islamic "Miracles"
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 09:17:36 AM »
To overcome thirst during a journey, write verse 2:6 on a piece of paper, wash the paper, and drink the water.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

It was the verse, of coarse and not the water????????

I guess I can overcome nicotein cravings by writing verse 2.6 on a pice of paper, rolling tobacco in it and smoking the bastard.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 09:18:55 AM »
Thats funny if i was a fast typer i would have an answer to all those problems :laugh:

To destroy an enemy’s house, write 3:122–124 on a piece of horse skin, bury it underground on your enemy’s property, and in due time Allah will destroy the property.
   eventualy in an arab countries termites will get to it
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 09:35:07 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 09:27:04 AM »
For bullet‑proof vest, Islamic style, write the entire Sura Ya Sin (Sura 36) on an Islamic shirt, and wear it. No bullet will pierce this Islamic vest.

I wonder if any believing muslims will throw on a shirt with writing on it and let me use them as target practice  :::D 

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 09:30:34 AM »
Can anyone guess my idea for an iSSlamic supository? :D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 09:33:43 AM »
pour castor oil on the sura and swallow it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 09:36:11 AM »
pour castor oil on the sura and swallow it

other end!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 10:01:57 AM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 10:38:27 AM »
A man hunting a suitable marriage partner, write 4:87–89 on a piece of garment worn by a young married woman, keep that garment with him. In due time, his match‑makers will find the woman he has in mind.
this will get you arrested or shot by the husband :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 11:48:34 AM »
this will get you arrested or shot by the husband :::D :::D

:::D  "you see brother, I was not looking at your wifes panties, I was merely following the guidance of our devine porphet, I was careful with my pen, and yes I took them from her but its all in the interest of  trying to find a suitable wife...honest brother....really"

Lol if they werent so dangerous they would be a continuous comdey act :-\

ftf

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »
Best laugh I've had all day, thanks Kelly.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 03:11:51 PM »
This is Haram in Islam. It is Shirk -taking partners to be as powerful as God.

All this magic stuff especially. Having charms, amulets is considered extremely bad, for some even forbidden.

Wearing verses and believing they will protect you is frowned upon.

ftf

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 03:20:50 PM »
This is Haram in Islam. It is Shirk -taking partners to be as powerful as G-d.

All this magic stuff especially. Having charms, amulets is considered extremely bad, for some even forbidden.

ON the subject of Haram: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UbI4u-rOWEo

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 03:23:46 PM »

Thats the guy you posted links about before, right.
I didn't just say it is Haram, its taught to be Haram.

ftf

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 03:44:48 PM »

Thats the guy you posted links about before, right.
I didn't just say it is Haram, its taught to be Haram.
I was just commenting, that video about Haram is really quite amusing.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 03:51:28 PM »
The word Haram is also used as an expression in arabic, for saying, something is shameful or really bad.

ftf

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 03:52:03 PM »
The word Haram is also used as an expression in arabic, for saying, something is shameful or really bad.
I know that.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 03:56:07 PM »
I know that.
:)

YAW FACE IS HARAM, MAN!

ftf

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2007, 04:09:59 PM »
I know that.

YAW FACE IS HARAM, MAN!
Thanks.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2007, 04:29:21 PM »
I know that.

YAW FACE IS HARAM, MAN!
Thanks.

You welcome. ;)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 11:54:47 PM »

I guess Mohammed was one of the Mushrikun, I guess.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2007, 06:49:56 AM »

I guess Mohammed was one of the Mushrikun, I guess.

yeah, I guess so.