Author Topic: chaim pls reply  (Read 6795 times)

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
chaim pls reply
« on: November 26, 2007, 05:26:22 PM »
hi chaim,

it's tony

will i be allowwed to ask JTF question's again?

or, do you want me banned?

i am still your friend, are you my friend though.

~tc99

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: chaim pls reply
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 05:37:31 PM »
you probably had a lot of people fooled until you added "are you my friend though". Also, you posted it in two different places so everyone would see it. If you just posted it in one and then came back to it, you would have been more believable.     

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 05:39:19 PM »
hi chaim,

it's tony

will i be allowwed to ask JTF question's again?

or, do you want me banned?

i am still your friend, are you my friend though.

~tc99

TROLL!  8)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 05:46:40 PM »
i donot care what, you all think!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 05:55:14 PM »
Toni, you will be allowed to post as long as it's not about homosexual sex (again), it's not an attack on the members, and it's appropriate. No one is stopping you from posting something decent.

Asking Chaim the same question over and over again is rude and disrespectful and I will not tolerate it. It shows that you are not listening to what he says and that you aren't serious about an answer to your question.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 05:57:11 PM »
why dont you let chaim answer you, and not take down other ppls question's because you dont like them, i never insult you or say to ban you.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 05:59:13 PM »
ban this sodomist

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 05:59:26 PM »
how does this talk about homosexual sex, and i only did that once, bcuz cahim did!

chaim please help me do a persausive speech for my public speaking class, LANG115, where i want to show my class JTF is right on gay's! give me fact's to show gayness cause's diseses, and that nazi's like hitler are gay!

show me where thats against the rules, but insulting me isent!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 06:00:44 PM »
That is true. You shouldn't insult Tony because it is against the rules.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 06:01:50 PM »
thats nice of you sarah, you never insult me, you are a nice friend.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 06:02:47 PM »
tonycali, give us a website that explains your course, or tells us what school you go do to so we can look up the website.  Or show us a link to anything related to your school.  It seems that your school is fake and your classes are all fake.  You can probably continue to post things as long as they are for a legitimate purpose.  You can also send us some of the work you did on homosexuality to prove that you're legitimate.  Either something you wrote up for public speaking, or any assignment or work you've done on homosexuality because we know you've done a lot. 

If you refuse to produce any proof at all that you're for real, we'll have to come to the (justified) conclusion that you're just a troll!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

ftf

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 06:04:10 PM »
I spend 20 mins writing this: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3995.msg130993#msg130993 And get one reply, tony writs 6 lines and gets six replies, sometimes I wonder why I bother.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 06:04:39 PM »
what do you want me to say, i told you the class, LANG115, intro to public speaking, and no its not about homosexual's, but i wanted to do a speech about the truth of gay's, like chaim show's me.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 06:05:09 PM »
ftf, do you like me?

ftf

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 06:05:33 PM »
ftf, do you like me?
To be honest, I don't know you.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 06:07:09 PM »
I spend 20 mins writing this: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3995.msg130993#msg130993 And get one reply, tony writs 6 lines and gets six replies, sometimes I wonder why I bother.

:P At least I read it.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »
what do you want me to say, i told you the class, LANG115, intro to public speaking, and no its not about homosexual's, but i wanted to do a speech about the truth of gay's, like chaim show's me.

Answer my question please, tonycali.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 06:08:01 PM »
well thank's for not insulting me ftf

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2007, 06:08:24 PM »
i jsut did answer it i said what class it was and what i needed

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2007, 06:08:53 PM »
i jsut did answer it i said what class it was and what i needed

You didn't answer anything that I asked you. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 06:10:33 PM »
Tony Cali what schol do you go to? We want to know.

Or even just a simple official course description, or even an excerpt from some of your supposed work on homosexuality.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 06:11:35 PM »
If you can't even produce such simple things like this, we will have to come to the conclusion that you're a troll tony!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 06:12:18 PM »
how does this talk about homosexual sex, and i only did that once, bcuz cahim did!

chaim please help me do a persausive speech for my public speaking class, LANG115, where i want to show my class JTF is right on gay's! give me fact's to show gayness cause's diseses, and that nazi's like hitler are gay!

Only once? Because Chaim brought it up? This is a lie.

Toni, how many times have I politely asked you to stop cross-posting rants in the forum or stop with disturbing gay sex questions to Chaim?

You are banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 07:19:24 PM »

Only once? Because Chaim brought it up? This is a lie.

Toni, how many times have I politely asked you to stop cross-posting rants in the forum or stop with disturbing gay sex questions to Chaim?

You are banned.
It's about darned time!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2007, 07:29:10 PM »
Tony is being a royal jerk!