Author Topic: why i dont, care.  (Read 1163 times)

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
why i dont, care.
« on: November 26, 2007, 05:46:18 PM »
okay okay okay,

i get your point, havn't said anything new, you all thought i was a troll when i first came! guess what thogh, tony dosent care. i only care about chaim, who was nice when you werent. if he wan'ts me to leave i will, but not for nobody else. if it wasnt for chaim, id still be pro gays, but bcuz of him im not!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: why i dont, care.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 05:49:39 PM »
tony, we aren't going to ban you, we just don't want to you constantly ask about homosexuality on ASKJTF.  You're perfectly welcome to stay on the forum and discuss homosexuality in the morality section of the forum.

If you're so interested about homosexuality anyway, why don't you ever discuss it with any of the members of JTF?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 05:55:03 PM »
zeev, you say im troll anyway, why try to explain, when noone belive's me anyway? i have, most days about 15 min's of www time, and thats mostly for reasearch for classe's, i dont have the time to type back to everything! i dont have the internet at home, dad's computer is for buisness only, dosent let me use it even once. and i dont drive either, cant use friend's computer for internet.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 06:04:24 PM »
zeev, you say im troll anyway, why try to explain, when noone belive's me anyway? i have, most days about 15 min's of www time, and thats mostly for reasearch for classe's, i dont have the time to type back to everything! i dont have the internet at home, dad's computer is for buisness only, dosent let me use it even once. and i dont drive either, cant use friend's computer for internet.

oh boy it's pity the troll time

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 06:12:27 PM »

Gee... I wonder why your dad doesn't let you use his computer?

Toni, how many times have I politely asked you to stop cross-posting rants in the forum or stop with disturbing gay sex questions to Chaim?

You are banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 06:18:08 PM »

Gee... I wonder why your dad doesn't let you use his computer?

Toni, how many times have I politely asked you to stop cross-posting rants in the forum or stop with disturbing gay sex questions to Chaim?

You are banned.

How long until we see TonyCali999?

Anyway, good call by Shlomo.