General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For November 12 Broadcast

(1/5) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Hi Chaim,

I enjoyed your story about the Jew liberal who got abducted by a UFO on the way to the delicatesen. But when you mentioned his encounter with "da managa", you forgot to mention that the schvartza managing the UFO was Elijah Mohammad and that the UFO was The Mother Ship.

I disagree with you when you say you will not do this show when The Mashiach comes. Torah never ends. The show would still be necessary for the educational purposes. It just wouldn't be necessary for the activist reasons. People could still ask questions about things that happened in the past or what your opinions were in the Pre-Messianic days.

You mentioned that Judaism doesn't believe in demons but the Chabad guy at the t'fillin booth at The Kotel told me that the reason dogs bark for no reason is because they see demons that people can't see. I thought of that but then I heard you say that Hasidim do believe in demons. I told the Chabad guy that dogs also can hear high pitch frequencies that people can't hear. There are also some insects that can see non-visible light of The Electromagnetic Spectrum. He said it is not related to those Scientific reasons.

Do you consider Ya'akov Lloyd a Kahanist?

What is your opinion of J. Edgar Hoover?

What do you think of the conspiracy theory that Lyndon Johnson had Kennedy assassinated to be President? Barry Chamish said Kennedy wanted to stop The Vietnam War but Johnson wanted to continue it and that is why he had him killed. He said Peres had Rabin killed to continue Oslo because Rabin had regretted it.

Yes, Iraqi Jews do china before weddings. I heard though that religious Sfardic Jews have china parties for women only.  The pouring of water comes from water respresenting The Torah so it is a blessing. Self-hating Sfardic Jews in Israel call Shavuot "Chag HaMayim" and celebrate it by having barbecues and having water fights and going to the beach. They think it is like the way most Americans celebrate the American Memorial Day.

When I asked you "Why do you say 'Sefardic' when it should be Sfardic and "Sefardi" when it should be Sfaradi?" I was speaking of the fact you omit the second a. You can say Sefaradim to include the shva but you should still include the a vowel at the end. It is just like people should say Sefarad and not Sfard the way some Americans say Spain in Hebrew. Speaking of Sfaradim, the commenter from last week implied that saying Sfaradim are "Non-European Jews" means "non-white". It is false that all Non-Europeans are non-white. The original inhabitants of The Middle East and North Africa were all white as are Arabs today other than the mixing with Schvartza Kushim that you mentioned.

I know that Turks are Non-European just like Jews are Non-European. Both are white Asians. Do you agree that both Jews and Turks are white Asians?

The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? Do you consider other peoples who currently inhabit The Caucus Mountains region (Georgia and Azerbaijan) to be white? If not, why not? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey.

On a related note, why do you call Orientals "Asians" if all of the Caucasians in Asia as well as dark skinned Indians (Austroloids) are also Asians as are Jews? Why be "politically correct" and use the word Asian for The Oriental Race? Also, it's not consistant because sometimes the people that use Asian for The Oriental Race also use it to refer to Indians. If you are referring specifically to the people with the slanty eyes, they should be called Oriental. Asian can mean Jews, Arabs, Persians, Indians, and Orientals, etc....

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

P.S. I enjoyed your answer to the question about Mr. Rogers and I thought it was a funny, entertaining, and hilarious way to answer it. Your schvartza jokes are what turns so many people on to JTF. If it wasn't for your jokes about Carl McCall and Al Sharpton, I wouldn't have gotten hooked on JTF. I used to just visit occasionally but I never listened to the show because I thought my old computer couldn't download it but when I got a new computer, I started to listen. That was when I was visiting The United States in 2002 while I was living in Israel. When I came from Israel, I liked to joke about blacks and that expanded even more when hearing your shows and I was thinking about that episode of Carl McCall peeing in the elevators and the hallways of the housing projects all day long, every day. When you come back from Israel, it really hits you because the first thing you see in the airport is all the blacks working there the minute you step out of the airplane. I heard the same thing from a JTF fan I met in Jerusalem. If it wasn't for the shows, I would have just come back periodically like I used to do with other Kahanist sites. I also became a regular on Kahane.org a little later because David HaIvri said I should go there to ask questions because I was asking him. I was in contact with him because I bought The Haggadah of The Jewish Idea from him. That was before he was banned from Kahane.org and before he started Revava. Now with this forum, people can contact you directly. Before if I wanted to know something about Kahanism, I had to ask HaIvri and I once even contacted Bill Maniac and they gave misinformation about you. Even when I contributed to JTF, you never answered the particular questions I had about your dealing with Kfar Tapuach Kahanists. Finally, Jimmy Sullivan explained to us all on the forum your stance on other Kahanists and that was at the same time you exposed "JDL" and Bnei Elim. Bnei Elim sends me stuff in the E-mail too as does HaIvri. I don't think Maniac knows that I run this forum because he sent me a personal message telling me about Bnei Elim because I had contacted him when he was the head of "JDL" because I thought he was a "Kahanist authority". Now people won't make those mistakes because we have this forum.

I first found out about JDL in 2000 on Yahoo Chat from Yoel. He spread the word to me for which G-d will bless him. He told me in a private message on Yekutiel's forum to start this forum. Without him, I wouldn't have ever started it so he deserves credit too. He never joined the forum himself though until later on and then I made him an adminstartor. It also took him a while to join the new forum and then I made him one here too.

Daniel:
Shalom Chaim. What are your thoughts, feelings, and opinions on non-Muslim Arabs? How do you feel about someone who was born into the Muslim religion, but does not subscribe to the mentality of killing Jews, Christains, and all other non-Muslims?

Daniel

Noahide:
Dear Chaim,

Thank you for diligently answering my questions every week.  I have heard you refer to some of the Orthodox Jews as 'black hat Jews'.  What do you think of 'black hat Christians' such as Mennonites, Hutterites and the Amish?

Best regards from Noahide.

ItalianZionist:
Dear Chaim,
   I recently read that the talmud states  that Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."(Gittin 57a.)

and other derogatory things about Jesus and Gentiles. It also says the following:

Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Is all this true? Please comment. Thanks

Christian Zionist:
Chaim,

A few weeks ago you exposed Mortimer B. Zuckerman while blasting that Jezebel Calendra.

However, the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) is holding its annual national gala Louis D. Brandeis award dinner on Sunday, November 19, 2006 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City. Mortimer B. Zuckerman will be receiving the Louis D. Brandeis award, ZOA's highest honor.

ZOA also describes Mr. Zuckerman is an active supporter of Zionist and international Jewish causes, and a strong advocate of Israel on security matters and expresses these views in his columns, speeches and as a regular guest on TV's "The McClaughlin Group".

I know that ZOA's message is not uncompromising like yours but I do not expect them to go this far!  Do you know their leadership?  Does JTF work with ZOA?  If they are known to you why don't you tell or write to them about Mort Zuckerman?.

Thanks in advance!

Christian Zionist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version