Poll

Who is worse: "replacement-theology" Christian anti-Semites or anti-Zionist "Orthodox" Jews?

Replacement-theology "Christians"
6 (33.3%)
Anti-Zionist "Jews"
6 (33.3%)
Tossup
5 (27.8%)
Not sure
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Controversial poll!  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Controversial poll!
« on: November 27, 2007, 11:55:54 PM »
I say tossup...

Chaimfan

newman

Re: Controversial poll!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 11:58:59 PM »
I say Replacement-theology "Christians" because they are a threat to ALL Jewery. Anti-zionist Jews only oppose a Jewish state (still a vile viewpoint).

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 12:02:19 AM »
I picked the Jewish choice because self-hating Jews are always the worse enemies of The Jewish People.
I agree as well. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 12:20:53 AM »
Most Christians believe in replacement theory, that they have become chosen.  I'm not in a "chosen people" contest so I don't care either way.  I don't think replacement theory Christians mean harm to Jews, they just don't view them as chosen.

On the other hand, anti-Zionist Jews directly harm Israel.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 12:27:43 AM »
Deep in my heart it's a tough call.

I woudl like to keep Christians out of this...but there are some out there who do believe in replacement theology. All of Islam definately believes in replacement theology of Christians AND Jews...so christians aren't alone here.  And to me, replacement theology of any kind is an act of snobbery and pride...and Gd wants us to be full of mercy and humility and treat each human being with proper dignity where deserved.  So replacementh theolgoy of any form is very Evil.

More specifically, Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews...to me are righteous on the angle of following Judaism...but in my opinion, incorrect of their view of how Israel should be.  They feel that Israel can only be established once the Moshiach comes..while our movement needs to work on it to aid in teh coming of the Moshiach Gd willing.  So it is a difference of opinion between two Torah righteous groups.  On the other hand, sometiems, Haredim will be a little snobbish to other Jews or come off to be that way, but that's not true in regards to the whole community.  Secondly certain Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews a very small group of them are just plain nuts and are siding with the evil Muslims against the rest of the world Jewry in almost as bad away as secular leftist self hating jews do to us...So they are evil in a different manner...maybe in pride..and if it is like that..then maybe both are equally as evil as teh replacement theologists.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 12:32:07 AM »
Replacement is worse because it means that Jews have no longer the right to Israel.
Anti-zionist Orthodox claim that Jews must wait for the Moshiach to take the land, but don't deny Jewish rights on it. Anyway anti-Zionist Orthodox have less power, I think. They are just few in number. Replacement followers are millions and millions..... and they subconciously supoort terror, that's why reason is set aside when it comes to Israel. Annapolis.....

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 12:48:35 AM »
I still say a tossup. "Replacement-theology" "Christians"--that is, the strict kind (there are many who believe that both Jews and Christians are chosen people) have obviously been responsible for millenia of pogroms and the Holocaust. Anti-Zionist "Orthodox" Jews seduced millions of Jews into committing suicide at the hands of the Nazis (like the Satmar "rebbe") and are employed by Iran and the PLO today to lend the impression that Orthodox Judaism opposes the state of Israel.

Strictly in the numbers of Jews killed, the anti-Zionist Jews can't compare with the number murdered by so-called Christians. But the evil is the same.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 01:00:43 AM »
I don't think replacement theory theology caused the German holocaust, to the contrary, extreme nationalism did.  Hitler was a secular leader, he was not a religious figure.  Hitler was anti-Slav, despite the fact that many Slavs were religious Christians.

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 01:05:49 AM »
I don't think replacement theory theology caused the German holocaust, to the contrary, extreme nationalism did.  Hitler was a secular leader, he was not a religious figure.  Hitler was anti-Slav, despite the fact that many Slavs were religious Christians.

But replacement theology is the reason the rest of the world turned their backs and ignored what happened.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 01:07:16 AM »
Military incapability is a large reason.  The Armenian genocide was not stopped, because of raw force.  The Armenians were Christians, but it didn't make a difference.

The German military controlled the country, and all the protests in the world wouldn't have mattered.  Only force can remove force, and only USSR and America had a prayer of pulling it off.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 01:08:42 AM »
You are correct--the Holocaust was born out of pagan Odinism, BUT most of the average people who took part in the Final Solution were "devout" Lutherans, Catholics, and Orthodox.

That is why I listed it as the cause of the Holocaust.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 01:11:58 AM »
I see what you are saying, the average everyday person may have been...but Hitler himself surely wasn't.  Hitler only USED Christianity, he didn't believe in it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 01:15:10 AM »
I see what you are saying, the average everyday person may have been...but Hitler himself surely wasn't.  Hitler only USED Christianity, he didn't believe in it.
Of course I know that. Hitler was born Catholic but converted to Odinism. All the top Nazis were Odinists.

Average Germans were nominal "devout" Catholics and Lutherans who mixed in varying degrees of Odinism in their beliefs.

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 02:10:51 AM »
Tossup both as bad as each other, but I lend more towards favoring the Jew, because they still are a Jew.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 04:23:32 AM »
Hitler was born Catholic
You can't be born Catholic, you can only be baptized Catholic.  There is no law of ancestry, that makes you Catholic, because of your parents (unlike Judaism).  I don't think Hitler was ever particularly devout.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 03:30:39 PM »
I agree with Raul Mario on this one.  I think the R-T Christians are more of a threat because there are many many more of them than there are kooky anti-zionist Jews. 

And most people think the anti-zionist Jews are nut jobs and traitors.  The same cannot be said of the R-T Christians, some of whom are quite prominent in this country.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 03:32:33 PM »
Hitler was born Catholic
You can't be born Catholic, you can only be baptized Catholic.  There is no law of ancestry, that makes you Catholic, because of your parents (unlike Judaism).  I don't think Hitler was ever particularly devout.
I mean he was born to Catholic parents. Catholic was the majority religion of Austria at the time. I never said he was devout--he converted to Odinism young after all. But many Nazis were "devout" Catholics.