Author Topic: Reminder: Youtube debate Wednesday night  (Read 1649 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Reminder: Youtube debate Wednesday night
« on: November 28, 2007, 01:29:39 AM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=12438.0

This is a reminder to anyone who might want to watch some of it.

This thread was already posted in the presidential section of the forum.  It was also posted in this section--which more people tend to view--to serve as a reminder to anyone who wants to see some of it. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 12:45:43 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Reminder: Youtube debate Wednesday night
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 01:39:15 AM »
I will have to watch the replay because I work
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 12:44:29 AM »
It's on now and will be on again later.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 02:31:48 AM »
Saw it. Duncan Hunter was great and so was Tancrado. Huckabee did great as well he is ahead in Iowa now.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 03:35:40 AM »
Huckabee was FAR and AWAY the best debater. He brings a distinct sense of sincerity to the table. Notice how other candidates deferred to him on several moral questions. He also knows how to answer tough questions, in contrast to Romney, who looks horribly awkward.

Romney was pathetic. It had to have been the worst debate performance he's had so far. From the 'ad' he decided to run to the issues, it was a terrible night. Got himself into a huge trap on the gays in the military question, drawing Cooper's ire, the General's ire, and even booing from the crowd. The only good answer he gave was on the Confederate flag.

Giuliani. Started poorly, ended relatively strong. Overall an ok performance. For someone who has far from locked up the nomination, a lot more is needed.

Paul. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This Nazi fool only got to speak 2 or 3 times. His Nazi supporters are probably steaming mad right now.

Hunter. Made the most of his limited time.

Tancredo. 2nd best performance of the night. More articulate than usual.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 03:43:57 AM »
Ron Paul for the first time in a debate had more boo's then applause
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 03:53:06 AM »
Ron Paul for the first time in a debate had more boo's then applause

"The audience was rigged"

Nope. You're just a Nazi.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 05:20:23 AM »
Huckabee probably did the best out of all the candidates. Romney flip-flops back and forth on issues.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 07:09:44 AM »
Huckabee was FAR and AWAY the best debater. He brings a distinct sense of sincerity to the table. Notice how other candidates deferred to him on several moral questions. He also knows how to answer tough questions, in contrast to Romney, who looks horribly awkward.

Romney was pathetic. It had to have been the worst debate performance he's had so far. From the 'ad' he decided to run to the issues, it was a terrible night. Got himself into a huge trap on the gays in the military question, drawing Cooper's ire, the General's ire, and even booing from the crowd. The only good answer he gave was on the Confederate flag.

Giuliani. Started poorly, ended relatively strong. Overall an ok performance. For someone who has far from locked up the nomination, a lot more is needed.

Paul. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This Nazi fool only got to speak 2 or 3 times. His Nazi supporters are probably steaming mad right now.

Huckabee wants to give benefits to illegal aliens while many Americans have trouble paying bills.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 07:13:44 AM »

I was watching one of the re-runs but I was tired so I only watched parts of it. 

Paul and McCain had an exchange about Iraq as well as WWII.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 07:20:18 AM »

Tancredo was strong, I like him more every time I see him. Huckabee was good too and more likely to get the nomination. Giuliani was also good. Those are good men up there, I'd like to see the best of them pair off for President and Vice President.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 07:45:38 AM »

Tancredo was strong, I like him more every time I see him. Huckabee was good too and more likely to get the nomination. Giuliani was also good. Those are good men up there, I'd like to see the best of them pair off for President and Vice President.

That would probably be a good idea for Giuliani as Vice President and Huckabee as President.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 03:14:42 AM »

Huckabee might sound good in sound-bites but a nominee should not be selected based on sound-bites.