Author Topic: do not pigeon hole me...  (Read 1890 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
do not pigeon hole me...
« on: November 28, 2007, 01:51:23 AM »
i write for the general discussion board and for that one alone... i will not be edited and i will not be censored just because someone over here does not like what i am saying... if you call yourself G-d-fearing jews and really are as well then you will let me be and let the chips fall where they may... if you don't you are not ovdey Hashem and have sold out to the slime just like revava has... this is your one and only warning... i will simply walk away from here... but i request a couple of days notice of my banning so that i can download my posts to a disc... no hard feelings... no questions asked... no recriminations... just please allow me to retrieve my intellectual property... thank you... respectfully too... nik.   

"hitlery's comin'..."
« on: November 11, 2007, 01:53:35 AM » Quote Modify Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for all of those out there who think i'm too long-winded... allow me to consicely sum up next year's presidential race nice and sweet for all you jtfers out there... unless martial law is declared over another 9/11-level phony terrorist attack "striking" america by the bush/cheney team better known as the evil emperor and darth vader... thus cancelling the elections completely... then hitlery clinton will be our next torturer-in-chief for israel and american jews... she showed up at the annual bilderberg shin-dig this past summer this time held in slime-occupied ottawa... so my guess is she has the inside track for the white house because what she has to offer to the slime is exactly the right choice of poison for them to employ this next time around in their never-ending war againt us and Hashem... here's the link... but just remember though alex jones doesn't mention it or he just doesn't know it... all of these guys and all of their wealth and power emanate out of rome and all of their genocidal tentacles can be traced back inside the walls of vatican city... short enough for y'all...? happy hunting... ta... nik.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1070329053600562261&hl=en

« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 02:10:26 AM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    209.209.34.67  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"i am nikmatdam humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Daniel
Master JTFer

Re: "hitlery's comin'..."
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 02:12:42 AM » Quote  

Are you saying that 9/11 was a false-flag operation and that this was an inside job by the Bush administration? Unless I'm misunderstanding you, it seems like you're quote 9/11 conspiracy theorists and I'm very surprised to see that anyone on this forum would actually believe in any of that nonsense.

Report to moderator    Logged  

Save the cheerleader, save the world.

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 02:18:41 AM » Quote  

Are you implying that you believe that 9/11 was an inside job?

That wasn't the first time that attacks against the US occurred.  They were occurring during Clinton's administration and he was too busy committing adultery to do anything about it.  

« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 02:23:15 AM by RationalThought110 »  Report to moderator    Logged  

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 02:19:34 AM » Quote  

Quote from: Daniel on November 11, 2007, 02:12:42 AM
Are you saying that 9/11 was a false-flag operation and that this was an inside job by the Bush administration? Unless I'm misunderstanding you, it seems like you're quote 9/11 conspiracy theorists and I'm very surprised to see that anyone on this forum would actually believe in any of that nonsense.

Nik is very intelligent so I'm surprised that he would be implying that.  

nikmatdam
Full JTFer

one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l

Re: "hitlery's comin'..." (and i'm not just whistlin' dixie)...
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 09:07:18 PM » Quote Modify Remove  

i'm not implying it.... I'M SAYING IT!!! conspiracy theories are only theories until you can prove them... and i can...

go on... see the link i gave you... don't be so closed minded... it's 2 hours every person alive should invest his/her time in... you will be blown away... absolutely gone... or go to 9/11 loosechange... see that one as well... better yet go to you tube and type in "zapruder film" scroll down to the 5:17 rendition... and watch the driver in the front seat each time it plays over... look just above the crown of the front seat passenger directly next to him... see the gun...? if that's not proof enough for you... then go and rent "jfk" by oliver stone... and watch his courtroom presentation of the film... see how the driver is edited out at the very moment of truth... and then how he just seems to pop back into the picture right after the kill-shot... stone is a jesuit of the shortcoat and he had something to hide for his masters... a motion-picture sized blow-up of that frame would have been devastating to the slime... just devastating... nik. out...  

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 09:12:05 PM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    209.209.34.67  

"i am nikmatdam humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Joe Gutfeld
Master JTFer

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 09:11:53 PM » Quote  

I hope she loses big time.

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 09:12:44 PM » Quote  

But doesn't "inside job" imply that it wasn't Al-Qaeda that committed the attack?  

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim
Administrator
Silver Star JTF Member

Kahane Chai!

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 09:12:55 PM » Quote  

Quote from: Joe Gutfeld on November 12, 2007, 09:11:53 PM
I hope she loses big time.

Who do you want to win?

Ma'aleh Adumim City Hall - Provisional Capitol Building of The State of Judea

lou13ss
Global Moderator
Pro JTFer

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 09:13:42 PM » Quote  

Quote from: Daniel on November 11, 2007, 02:12:42 AM

No it was the Jews. remember? I don't get why everyone always blames Arabs    

KAHANE TZADAK!

Joe Gutfeld
Master JTFer

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 09:14:43 PM » Quote  

because they hate us.

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 09:19:30 PM » Quote  

Why are people ignoring that Nik believes "9/11 was an inside job?"

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 09:22:22 PM » Quote  

This thread seems troubling and I want to hear what others think.  

MassuhDGoodName
Master JTFer

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 10:04:23 PM » Quote  

Look, everyone...

President Bush ordered thorough and complete Federal investigations of the 9/11 incident, and he also sent each and every fragment of the destruction off for examination the day after the attack.

Bush and Cheney both have bent over backwards to accomodate any and all investigations...they've always spoken truthfully and in depth about the results of the investigations...and those investigations proved conclusively in less than a week that Bin Laden masterminded the attack.

If it wasn't for Bush flying out the Bin Laden family the next day in private chartered jets back to Arabia, the American people would have torn them limb from limb!

It has also been conclusively proven by the Administration that Sodomy Hussein hissownself was Bin Laden's terror partner, not to mention the fact that Sodomy was preparing to fire off his atom bombs at America...it is only the commonists among us who actually believe that Iraq wasn't the most dangerous enemy in the world since Adolph Hitler!

Not only that!...but now that democracy is the government of Iraq, and freedom is in full bloom, leave it to the commonist queers and libs to sabotage the march of freedom and democracy!

Take that!

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 10:09:09 PM » Quote  

Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on November 12, 2007, 10:04:23 PM
Look, everyone...

President Bush ordered thorough and complete Federal investigations of the 9/11 incident, and he also sent each and every fragment of the destruction off for examination the day after the attack.

Bush and Cheney both have bent over backwards to accomodate any and all investigations...they've always spoken truthfully and in depth about the results of the investigations...and those investigations proved conclusively in less than a week that Bin Laden masterminded the attack.

If it wasn't for Bush flying out the Bin Laden family the next day in private chartered jets back to Arabia, the American people would have torn them limb from limb!

It has also been conclusively proven by the Administration that Sodomy Hussein hissownself was Bin Laden's terror partner, not to mention the fact that Sodomy was preparing to fire off his atom bombs at America...it is only the commonists among us who actually believe that Iraq wasn't the most dangerous enemy in the world since Adolph Hitler!

Not only that!...but now that democracy is the government of Iraq, and freedom is in full bloom, leave it to the commonist queers and libs to sabotage the march of freedom and democracy!

Take that!

Now since I don't think you consider all of this to be true, do you consider some of it to be true?  

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim
Administrator
Silver Star JTF Member

Kahane Chai!

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 10:10:41 PM » Quote  

Chaim said on Ask JTF this week that the people who say 9/11 was a conspiracy are morons.

Ma'aleh Adumim City Hall - Provisional Capitol Building of The State of Judea

|
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 02:42:20 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Re: do not pigeon hole me...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 01:52:30 AM »
Author Topic: "hitlery's comin'..."  (Read 189 times) 
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 10:14:10 PM » Quote 

Arabs hate us so much that they destroyed the twin towers, part of the pentagon and Americans died bringing one of the other plains down. How many more 9/11s do we need to accept that it is arabs! Hopefully, not any more. 

Report to moderator    Logged 

"Every soul is a diamond"- Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson.

Visit me at http://www.myspace.com/jtf_women_rule 
And http://www.youtube.com/JTFWomen
"hitlery's comin'..."
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 10:24:33 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

yes... i am saying it was a false-flag... black-op... absolutely i'm saying that... al qaeda was used by the slime who rule the world to do their dirty work for them... i have proof that they've been on the slime's payroll since their inception... and jonathan pollard is rotting because he discovered this link to the bushmen... (the slime shadow gov't includes american slime who are high up this fascist nazi foodchain)... and yes... mossad agents were their handlers just like they are in israel everytime they are given the green light to strike a jewish target inside israel... and i'm for absolutely no one to win... they are all slime... both parties... and if this makes me a moron in your eyes or in chaim's so be it... couldn't care less what people think who don't know a thimble-full of what i've been zoche to probe with the help of Hashem... you guys do not know the history of the last 500 years and so i'm the lunatic... i know... well fine... tune out at your own extreme peril... G-d forbid... 

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:27:38 PM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    209.209.34.67 

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 10:27:06 PM » Quote 

Quote from: nikmatdam on November 12, 2007, 10:24:33 PM
yes... i am saying it was a false-flag... black-op... absolutely i'm saying that... al qaeda was used by the slime who rule the world to do their dirty work for them... (including american slime who are high up this foodchain)... and yes... mossad agents were their handlers just like they are in israel everytime they are given the green light to strike a jewish target inside israel... and i'm for absolutely no one to win... they are all slime... both parties... and if this makes me a moron in your eyes or in chaim's so be it... couldn't care less what people think who don't know a thimble-full of what i've been zoche to probe with the help of Hashem... you guys do not know the history of the last 500 years and so i'm the lunatic... i know... well fine... tune out at your own extreme peril... G-d forbid...

Nik,

Do you mean this?

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=9643.0

nikmatdam
Full JTFer

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 10:28:52 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

absolutely... why is it forbotten to have a suspicion of this nature after kennedy and watergate... and iran-contra... just to name a few...? nik. out... 

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 07:23:35 PM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    209.209.34.67 

C.F.
Ultimate JTFer

Downwithislam Fan

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2007, 10:40:39 PM » Quote 

You know... while I do think al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11, I do think that some people in high places were glad they did. This event allowed an unprecedented expansion of federal power and spending and for Congress and Dubya to ram through some deplorable programs that would certainly have received some opposition in peacetime (like bailing out the airline industry).

I do believe that the CIA outright used al-Qaeda to murder the Rav Kahane (zt"l).

Chaimfan

If you decide to lose your whole life, you might just find yourself in the process.

JTFFan
Senior JTFer

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 12:48:59 AM » Quote 

I've heard people claim it's a conspiracy which is insane. I can't imagine anyone sane claiming it's a conspiracy.

MassuhDGoodName
Master JTFer

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 12:54:35 AM » Quote 

Re:  "...Now since I don't think you consider all of this to be true, do you consider some of it to be true?..."

You talk like a true card carrying Common
ist!

I bet you never even sent any money to that Iraqi woman with the purple fingers!

You probably hate The Surge too!

So typical of you liberals!

~*Mills*~
Global Moderator
Master JTFer

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 01:31:54 AM » Quote 

Hitlary is coming! I spotted the beast!

"Every soul is a diamond"- Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson.

Visit me at http://www.myspace.com/jtf_women_rule 

And http://www.youtube.com/JTFWomen

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 07:10:37 PM » Quote 

Quote from: nikmatdam on November 12, 2007, 10:24:33 PM
yes... i am saying it was a false-flag... black-op... absolutely i'm saying that... al qaeda was used by the slime who rule the world to do their dirty work for them... i have proof that they've been on the slime's payroll since their inception... and jonathan pollard is rotting because he discovered this link to the bushmen... (the slime shadow gov't includes american slime who are high up this fascist nazi foodchain)... and yes... mossad agents were their handlers just like they are in israel everytime they are given the green light to strike a jewish target inside israel... and i'm for absolutely no one to win... they are all slime... both parties... and if this makes me a moron in your eyes or in chaim's so be it... couldn't care less what people think who don't know a thimble-full of what i've been zoche to probe with the help of Hashem... you guys do not know the history of the last 500 years and so i'm the lunatic... i know... well fine... tune out at your own extreme peril... G-d forbid...

Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo are not slime.   

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 07:14:42 PM » Quote 

Quote from: nikmatdam on November 12, 2007, 10:28:52 PM
absolutely... why is it forbotten to have a suspicion of this nature after kennedy and watergate... and iran-contra... just to name a few... nik. out...

Speaking of Watergate, when Hillary was "First Lady", she illegally spied on people who had different views than her.  This was recently confirmed within the last month or so. 

If she becames president, she'll be like Nixon but much worse.  She would keep troops in Iraq (for probablty the entire term of hers) like Nixon did in Vietnam (despite the fact he campaigned to end the war and she is sort of claiming that she'll end the Iraq War) and she would do much more spying.   

kellymaureen
Master JTFer

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 07:16:59 PM » Quote 

Here is an answer to the loose change video....it is picked apart piece by piece.

Rachel Corrie- St. Pancake

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 07:17:43 PM » Quote 

Quote from: C.F. on November 12, 2007, 10:40:39 PM
You know... while I do think al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11, I do think that some people in high places were glad they did. This event allowed an unprecedented expansion of federal power and spending and for Congress and Dubya to ram through some deplorable programs that would certainly have received some opposition in peacetime (like bailing out the airline industry).

I do believe that the CIA outright used al-Qaeda to murder the Rav Kahane (zt"l).

Chaimfan

There are rumors about how Condi Rice, when she was the top national security advisor, told a friend of hers not to go on a flight on 9/11.  Since 9/11, anytime she has been asked about what she knew ahead of time about planned attacks by Al-Qaeda, she claims to not remember.   

nikmatdam
Full JTFer

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 07:30:13 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

that "friend" was the then sitting mayor of san francisco... willie brown... and it was the night before... i will watch the attempted shattering of loosechange when i get a chance... but i got to tell you... by virtue of the fact that they even gave it enough credence to respond is proof enough of how devastating it is... otherwise if it was some lunatic-fringe piece they just would have ignored it... but i'll see what they have to say... i doubt very much they can even lay a glove on those mere kids who brought down the whole american evil empire... their piece is as shocking as 9/11 was itself!!! 

and someone... anyone tell me where it is written that the american government has always been nothing but righteous and has never colluded, defrauded or conspired to get to the pinnacle of world  power and domination... show me... nik. out... 

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 07:33:24 PM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    209.209.34.67 

kellymaureen
Master JTFer

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 07:39:52 PM » Quote 

http://www.rcfp.org/moussaoui/

scroll down to pictures, WARNING, there are some gruesome ones of bodies found in the pentagon, also airplane parts, light poles that were damaged by the plane, witness accounts of a plane hitting the building (the highway beside the pentagon was packed with cars) there is also a taxi that was hit by a light pole that the plane ripped from the ground as it passed.

These are official evidence pictures from the moussaoi trial.

MarZutra
Global Moderator
Master JTFer

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 07:45:00 PM » Quote 

Do I believe 9-11 was an "inside job".  Answer No.  Do I have many questions: Absolutely.  The main question I have is what was the United Nation's role in all of this.  For the past 40 years the UN has been nothing more than a globalist data collection agency.  Ever since its founding, especially during the Cold War, the UN was nothing more than a surveillence post for Russia.  Russia, since the late 1950's, have continually grown close to Arab States.  Knowing that the Communists, China included, collect and sell information to the hightest bidder.  From my readings terrorist groups such as the PLO and even Hizbollah have met within the walls of the UN and are employed with the UN in Lebanon.  Two books "Cold Terror" - Stewart Bell and "The UN Gang" sum up the fraud of the UN with its relation to spying, data collection and remitting it to the Islamic camp.

Knowing that Israel, in 1959, abducted the most "hidden" Nazi on the other side of the Earth without any technology or any real "allies".  Today the most powerful, most technologically advanced nation on Earth with all its "allies" cannot find a 6.6 foot binder walking the sands of crapistan where the average height is about 5.8? 

I would not put it past those elitists in power.  There are many real "conspiracies" and this may well be one of them....although I doubt it.  I wouldn't put anything past those evil elitist bastards like Rockefeller or Kissenger....they are evil.

I don't know but I don't place any trust in man - Psalms 118:8.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 08:35:36 AM by MarZutra »  Report to moderator    Logged 

"If we ever hope to rid the world of the political AIDS of our time; terrorism, the rule must be clear: One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists."  - HaRav Meir Kahane, Zecher tzadik livracha.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 02:25:46 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 01:53:29 AM »
Author Topic: "hitlery's comin'..."  (Read 190 times) 
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 07:57:19 PM » Quote 

Lets not forget that the US on 911 was a soft target, there was security in airports, but it was more or less lax.  The standard proceedure for hijackings was followed, and why wouldnt it have been, hijackers always want something, they usually land the plane and demand something while holding hostages....obviously thats not the case anymore, and I dont think you would find a plane full of passengers who would sit quietly while muslims flew them into a building again...it worked once, wont ever work again for them...we all saw pictures of richard reid (shoe bomber) when they dragged him off that flight, he was "subdued" by passengers, he looked like he had the crap beat of of him for the entire flight

There is alot of 'hindsight', from flight instructors and people who looked back after the fact and realized the red flags...and the one instructor who DID report suspicious behavior hesistated because he didnt want to be viewed as a "racist".

The sad part is that muslims were TELLING us what they wanted to do to us, they finally did it....and they are once again TELLING us what they want to do to us, and our leaders are ignoring it.

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2007, 02:30:47 AM » Quote 

Quote from: MarZutra on November 13, 2007, 07:45:00 PM
Do I believe 9-11 was an "inside job".  Answer No.  Do I have many questions: Absolutely.  The main question I have is what was the United Nation's role in all of this.  For the past 40 years the UN has been nothing more than a globalist data collection agency.  Ever since its founding, especially during the Cold War, the UN was nothing more than a surveillence post for Russia.  Russia, since the late 1950's, have continually grown close to Arab States.  Knowing that the Communists, China included, collect and sell information to the hightest bidder.  From my readings terrorist groups such as the PLO and even Hizbollah have met within the walls of the UN and are employed with the UN in Lebanon.  Two books "Cold Terror" - Stewart Bell and "The UN Gang" sum up the fraud of the UN with its relation to spying, data collection and remitting it to the Islamic camp.

Knowing that Israel, in 1959, abducted the most "hidden" Nazi on the other side of the Earth without any technology or any real "allies".  Today the most powerful, most technologically advanced nation on Earth with all its "allies" cannot find a 6.6 foot binder walking the sands of crapistan where the average height is about 5.8? 

I would not put it past those elitists in power.  There are many real "conspiracies" and this may well be one of them....although I doubt it.  I wouldn't put anything past those evil elitist bastards like Rockefeller or Kissenger....they are evil.

I don't know but I don't place any trust in man - Psalms 118:8.

Interesting analysis.   

« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 08:35:05 AM by MarZutra »  Report to moderator    Logged 

BileamsAss
New JTFer

Rather Be donkey Than Bileam

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2007, 03:21:56 AM » Quote 

newman
Honorable Winged Member
Silver Star JTF Member

I'm going to eat the liver of Sarah's imam!

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2007, 04:06:04 AM » Quote 

If 9/11 was a conspiracy where are all the passengers from those planes???

With Elvis or in Elieja Muhammad's speceship??? 

No muslims = No terror!!!

kellymaureen
Master JTFer

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2007, 01:45:33 PM » Quote 

Quote from: newman on November 15, 2007, 04:06:04 AM
If 9/11 was a conspiracy where are all the passengers from those planes???

With Elvis or in Elieja Muhammad's speceship???

Exactly Newman, clinton couldnt get serviced in the oval office without the ENTIRE nation finding out, the sheer number of people who would have to be involved in covering something this big is astounding, and it would only take just ONE person to say the wrong thing....everyone thinks bush is an idiot, how could he have arranged and pulled this off in such a short time AND kept all the people involved quiet for the past 6 years 

nikmatdam
Full JTFer

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 03:53:49 AM » Quote Modify Remove 

they found him alright... he was surrounded by the rangers among whom was pat tillman... but after they were told to stand down and not move in to arrest him and mullah omar... they watched as a russian copter came in and air-lifted the two slime to safety... much grumbling ensued among the rangers in camp until tillman and a few others who just wouldn't let it go and shut the hell up as ordered were silenced... executed for their loyalty and patriotism by those who were in on the massive 9/11 cover-up... the next week the lot of them were shipped out and re-deployed to iraq and a bunch of spanish flunkies replaced them who knew not the mountain terrain on the afghani/pakistani border region... (nor could any of them find their own posteriors  with both their hands in broad daylight)... and no one has had a whif of ol' osama's terrorist-scent ever since!!!! so peeps... put that in your "peace" pipes and smoke it!!! nik. out...   

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 04:00:21 AM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    75.7.151.252 

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2007, 05:12:28 AM » Quote 

Quote from: nikmatdam on November 25, 2007, 03:53:49 AM
they found him alright... he was surrounded by the rangers among whom was pat tillman... but after they were told to stand down and not move in to arrest him and mullah omar... they watched as a russian copter came in and air-lifted the two slime to safety... much grumbling ensued among the rangers in camp until tillman and a few others who just wouldn't let it go and shut the hell up as ordered were silenced... executed for their loyalty and patriotism by those who were in on the massive 9/11 cover-up... the next week the lot of them were shipped out and re-deployed to iraq and a bunch of spanish flunkies replaced them who knew not the mountain terrain on the afghani/pakistani border region... (nor could any of them find their own posteriors  with both their hands in broad daylight)... and no one has had a whif of ol' osama's terrorist-scent ever since!!!! so peeps... put that in your "peace" pipes and smoke it!!! nik. out... 

Do you consider the first attack on the WTC to have been an "inside job?"

The ones who were re-deployed to Iraq, have they finished serving yet, to be able to report back the truth about what really happened to Pat Tillghman?   

If the globalist  CFR/Trilateral Commission groups wanted an Iraq War so much, why didn't they force it during the Gulf War?  Why did they decide to end the Gulf War once Iraq's military was forced out of Kuwait?   

Daniel
Master JTFer

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2007, 07:38:20 PM » Quote 

Quote from: BileamsAss on November 15, 2007, 03:21:56 AM

Screw Loose Change:

A point by point refutation of all the BS claims in Loose Change.

Daniel
Master JTFer

Re: "hitlery's comin'..." (and i'm not just whistlin' dixie)...
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 07:48:54 PM » Quote 

Quote from: nikmatdam on November 12, 2007, 09:07:18 PM
i'm not implying it.... I'M SAYING IT!!! conspiracy theories are only theories until you can prove them... and i can...

go on... see the link i gave you... don't be so closed minded... it's 2 hours every person alive should invest his/her time in... you will be blown away... absolutely gone... or go to 9/11 loosechange... see that one as well... better yet go to you tube and type in "zapruder film" scroll down to the 5:17 rendition... and watch the driver in the front seat each time it plays over... look just above the crown of the front seat passenger directly next to him... see the gun...? if that's not proof enough for you... then go and rent "jfk" by oliver stone... and watch his courtroom presentation of the film... see how the driver is edited out at the very moment of truth... and then how he just seems to pop back into the picture right after the kill-shot... stone is a jesuit of the shortcoat and he had something to hide for his masters... a motion-picture sized blow-up of that frame would have been devastating to the slime... just devastating... nik. out...

Nik, I hope to Gd you're joking about all this. Loose Change was a complete load of bogus monkey crap made by three bratty obnoxious little kids from my alma mata (SUNY Oneonta). You should now watch Screw Loose Change which refutes all the BS in this presentation point by point. Loose Change is nothing more than an obscure little magic show that makes two planes disappear. A plane never hit the Pentagon and a plane never crashed into Shanksville, PA. The cell phone calls were all fake. The towers were brought down by a controlled demolition, yada yada yada. It's all a load of complete paranoid anti-American anti-Zionist excrement! If there was a conspiracy like this, then it would have taken hundreds if not thousands of people to coordinate a mass conspiracy like this. Who are these people that carried this out? Are we supposed to believe that to this day, not one of those conspirators would come forward and say something? It's ridiculous to say so. Someone would have come forward by now and said something. Also, if there were explosives planted in the WTC, it would have been seen out in the open and many people would have seen it. So the controlled demolition theory is completely ridiculous on its face.

Stone's JFK movie was nothing more than a bunch of fiction presented in a very sneaky and devious manner. This film should not be believed or validated at all, anymore than Loose Change should.

nikmatdam
Full JTFer

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2007, 11:27:59 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

three kinds of people dismiss out of hand all conspiracy theories...

the ignorant... the petrified... and the complicit... which one are y'all...?

and remember... conspiracy theories are only theories until you can prove them... then they become facts... and i can prove almost all of them...

9/11 was a massive inside job and self-inflicted wound... but the twin towers were just the diversionary strikes... shocking as that was... it was still done just to draw attention away from the real main event... the pentagon... as i stated at the top of this thread...

"screw loose change" is certain proof that what those kids were saying is the absolute gospel truth... how do i know...? because if they are just the far-out fringe, lunatic, whacko conspiracist looniees... then why bother to refute their silly claims and so-called evidence or answer any of their off-the-wall observations or queries...? iraq's a separate issue altogether (not for right now)... nik. out...

Report to moderator    208.127.60.197 

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2007, 12:18:00 AM » Quote 

Nik,

Do you think a conspiracy was involved with the first WTC attack? 

briann
New JTFer

A U.S. 3rd party Against Islamic Hate

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2007, 02:35:42 AM » Quote 

People who believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy are brain dead A-holes!!!  They are the same trash that deny the holocaust and the moon landings. 

I cant stand the bush/Cheney regime, but I'm not about to disrespect the 3000 victims by not putting the blame on the true perpetrators.

A U.S. 3rd party Against Islamic Hate

nikmatdam
Full JTFer

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2007, 07:45:55 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

rational... yes i do... as was the case by okl. city... read the book by jayna davis... "the third terrorist"... plenty of well-founded and well-proven and more than adequately documented evidence and eye-witness reports to settle the argument... enough consiracy to go around...

brian... i don't deny the holocaust... i just know and have proof of the fact that the u.s. and great britain and the jewish agency in eretz yisroel then headed by ben-gurion et al yemach shemam v'zichram l'olam va'ed were all in on the kill... one grand conspiracy with a role and a part for everyone to play... and they all did their utmost to the tune of really closer to 7mil. jewish dead...

so you see i am an equal opportunity hater... i hate 'em all equally and with a passion... they were and still are all nazi-slime... nik in a rage... out...   

« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 07:49:50 PM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    72.25.84.113 

« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 02:29:32 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 01:54:19 AM »
Nik, your posts are indecipherable and almost impossible to respond to.

Maybe if you could try to make concise points rather than cutting/pasting entire long threads, people would respond to you better.

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 02:04:27 AM »
I was thinking you might want to remove your IP which is clearing showing in your posts.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 02:33:09 AM »
you do not understand... these were concise posts until they took them all and put them on another board... i am just here restoring them to the only board i wish to post them on... hopefully someone will take their cue and do the decent thing and restore the originial thread to its proper place... i am not able to do this... i am at the mercy here of the "powers-that-be" who very well now just might have to be regarded as slime-induced and influenced the same as revava... sorry... i just call 'em the way i see 'em... nik. out...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 02:40:49 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 11:30:02 AM »
Re: "hitlery's comin'..."/ & nik. was fuming...
« Reply #43 on: Today at 11:27:32 AM » Quote Modify Remove 

Re: I made sure your thread was moved back
« Sent to: RationalThought110 on: Today at 11:24:04 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

Quote from: RationalThought110 on Today at 03:34:06 AM
Hi,

I got your thread moved back to the general section.  Currently, it's on page 2. 

I'm not sure why it had been moved to a different section so soon. 

When you get the chance, could you tell me why you consider the first WTC attack to be a conspiracy theory?  Should I send you an e-mail? 

don't have time this moment to go into it... but the same guys who did that killed rav meir under cia/fbi bush sr. orders... and if the second one was a consp. so was the first... that's just the way these slime work... there are no random acts of violence on this large of a scale... see the movie "the shooter" they give away this secret therein... also... in "rule by secrecy" by jim marrs... "they all know... but you don't say so... nothing is by accident... everyone at the top knows ahead of time and gives the orders... but only the lower-down ones take the fall for these crimes against humanity if their dirty deeds are discovered and exposed..." "there is no head to cut off... it's a conglomerate... if one of them gets caught they savage him and close ranks to protect the whole... the evil is human weakness... greed, etc. and you can't kill that with a gun..."

people have always vied for power and conspired with each other and against each other to get it... nothing has changed over these past 5000 years and nothing ever will until moshiach comes... it's called the yatzer hara in case you've never heard of it.... the natural state of man since his expulsion from gan eden... is warfare and bloodshed... "peace" is just the short interludes and intervals between atrocities... and with these slime that time period gets shorter and shorter as their ability to murder and genocide gets greater and greater... these are bloodthirsty monsters... cannibals actually and sadly there are many a satanic jew who belongs to this elitist, exclusive club of psychopaths and meglomaniacs.... sad but the truth... nik. out...

thanks rational... nik. out...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 

Report to moderator    208.127.60.197 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 12:00:33 PM »
But they are very difficult to read.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 12:24:35 PM »
I strongly support nikmatdam and enjoy reading his posts.

Rabbi Meir Kahane, our beloved Jewish leader, was living proof that one man's opinions and beliefs can be correct, as well as validated by the passage of time, regardless of their having once been rejected by a majority of their peers.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 12:49:15 PM »
i will not be edited and i will not be censored just because someone over here does not like what i am saying...

if you call yourself G-d-fearing jews and really are as well then you will let me be and let the chips fall where they may...

if you don't you are not ovdey Hashem and have sold out to the slime just like revava has...

this is your one and only warning... i will simply walk away from here...

What?

ftf

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 01:02:37 PM »
i will not be edited and i will not be censored just because someone over here does not like what i am saying...

if you call yourself G-d-fearing jews and really are as well then you will let me be and let the chips fall where they may...

if you don't you are not ovdey Hashem and have sold out to the slime just like revava has...

this is your one and only warning... i will simply walk away from here...

What?
He's upset because someone moved some topics that he made.