Author Topic: Youtube loves islam  (Read 974 times)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Youtube loves islam
« on: November 28, 2007, 11:29:31 AM »
I seriously think youtube is screwy because i have been putting in searches like christian convert, muslim converts to christianity,arab leaves muslim
and all i seriously get is for example christians leaving for islam,jews converting to islam and such and such
and i know for a fact that there are chistian converts but i feel that youtube isnt displaying them correctly
what kind of bs is this. Has in fact the whole youtube staff converted to islam???? I urge you to try to enter the same seaches and witness this yourself.
Chaim you are indeed right we do infact need an alternative to this load of [censored] site!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Youtube loves islam
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 11:59:00 AM »
I don't think it's that, I just think BoobTube is run entirely by self-hating Nazi kapos.

ftf

Re: Youtube loves islam
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 01:04:56 PM »
I seriously think youtube is screwy because i have been putting in searches like christian convert, muslim converts to christianity,arab leaves muslim
and all i seriously get is for example christians leaving for islam,jews converting to islam and such and such
and i know for a fact that there are chistian converts but i feel that youtube isnt displaying them correctly
what kind of bs is this. Has in fact the whole youtube staff converted to islam???? I urge you to try to enter the same seaches and witness this yourself.
Chaim you are indeed right we do infact need an alternative to this load of [censored] site!
IN a quick search, I've found quite a few Muslims who've become Christians on youtube.