Author Topic: Chaim is bad to the bone!!!  (Read 799 times)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Chaim is bad to the bone!!!
« on: November 28, 2007, 01:10:57 PM »
Chaim you are one badasss mofo
you have the number 1 video on youtube for the search ''Jews kick donkey''
That assskicking sure paid off didnt it congratulations
I have well thought about an Constructed a PLAN that will get us publicity and therefore put us on the SPOTLIGHT!
Ok here it is: I will give Chaim the honor of putting a list of people together a HIT LIST so to speak
Ok Chaim 
What will happen is that you will write their names on Strips of Paper and have a couple dozen jews or so that you feel are capable draw names from a hat and sequentially each individual will go on a JUSTICE QUEST to locate,approach,and justify there chosen individual. There will be certain guidelines but also Chaim you will have the honor of Constructing them.
I feel its best that Chaim is granted the brains of the operation not because i am not willing but because Chaim has the intelligence and years of knowledge and hands on expirience doing this kind of work because like they say almost every great teacher had a great teacher!
This plan if used will turn out to be a major success not only for us the JTF but for mankind!
Pray that this is a success so we can save the world from this insanity because in your heart you know we are right and in your guts you know their nuts!!!!!

Also so there are no questions later:(Drawing names is best because we don't want people fighting about who gets to kick whos asss and also we are equal rights leaders so we dont want the process to be in a way that some may see unfair)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 01:17:41 PM by Iron Greek »

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Re: Chaim is bad to the bone!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 01:23:41 PM »
Also please make this a sticky thread.Thanks!