Author Topic: The lack of quality criticism of JTF  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
The lack of quality criticism of JTF
« on: November 28, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
Why is there a lack of quality criticism of JTF? Why are 99% of our opponents name-callers and non-thinkers?  There are subjects that I disagree on with JTF that I would be able to formulate into reasoned arguments.

I like to learn all sides of every argument. I am a fairly open-minded person. Whenever I read something interesting, whether I agree with the text or disagree with it, I take time to read the opposing view.

Why is there a dearth of nuanced criticism of JTF?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: The lack of quality criticism of JTF
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 09:44:20 PM »
Because Anti-JTF people are inbred retards.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 09:48:19 PM »
It's the same thing that happened with Kahane. There is little logical criticism, so instead they label and defame.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 10:13:13 PM »
Because Anti-JTF people are inbred retards.

that's not exactly the response i was hoping for

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 10:14:06 PM »
It's the same thing that happened with Kahane. There is little logical criticism, so instead they label and defame.

You're right. Kahane was undemocratically banned and labeled a racist.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 10:24:22 PM »

You're right. Kahane was undemocratically banned and labeled a racist.
And the reason was because they could not argue with what he was saying, at least not logically. JTF is the same thing, we are right, so it is difficult to argue with the truth
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 11:59:02 PM »
Why is there a lack of quality criticism of JTF? Why are 99% of our opponents name-callers and non-thinkers?  There are subjects that I disagree on with JTF that I would be able to formulate into reasoned arguments.

I like to learn all sides of every argument. I am a fairly open-minded person. Whenever I read something interesting, whether I agree with the text or disagree with it, I take time to read the opposing view.

Why is there a dearth of nuanced criticism of JTF?

It's not 99% on this forum

and dont' be complaing about it so much...pull of a dannycookie devil's advocate every once in awhile if you disagree with something especiallys omethign youare passionate about and doesn't completely mesh with this movement.  And you know what? i have been here maybe as long as you and I do get respect from the righties here even still!  and i think i have influenced some of these righties to think a little like me because a couple of them felt me and show a little more compassion towards somethign they were never compassionate about..you know who you are guys.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein