Author Topic: Ape migrant spread HIV in Australia  (Read 2573 times)

Kiwi

Ape migrant spread HIV in Australia
« on: November 30, 2007, 03:50:44 AM »
Women tell of HIV sex risk

AN HIV-positive migrant accused of recklessly risking the health of a woman by having unprotected sex with her was remanded in custody last night.

Sudanese-born Lam Kuoth, 28, was arrested near his Norlane home yesterday after Department of Human Services staff alerted police about his alleged sexual activities.

The Herald Sun believes Mr Kuoth, of Salvia St, was allowed into the country in July last year on an indefinite basis on humanitarian grounds.

Geelong Magistrates' Court yesterday heard Mr Kuoth had unprotected sex with at least three women, with one alleged victim telling DHS he roamed streets to ask girls for sex.

The court was told one 16-year-old girl claimed he had trapped her in his bedroom and tried to force her to have sex with him.

Mr Kuoth was diagnosed with HIV in September 2006. A bail application hearing was told he had infected his current partner, a 26-year-old Geelong woman who is pregnant to him.

The charge Mr Kuoth faces relates to a 24-year-old Reservoir woman whom he met at a Prahran nightclub on April 22 this year and allegedly had unprotected sex with five times.

She has not seen him since and has tested negative for HIV.

Sen-Det Greg Nunn, of the sexual crimes squad, said Mr Kuoth's current partner was diagnosed with HIV at the Geelong infectious diseases registry.

The registry notified DHS, and on April 4 Mr Kuoth was served with an order signed by then chief health officer Robert Hall ordering him to practise safe sex and inform any partners of his HIV status.

Sen-Det Nunn told yesterday's bail hearing DHS was then alerted that a Norlane teenager, 16, claimed she had unprotected sex with Mr Kuoth 10 times between October 2006 and April this year.

"She described the first time as forced," Sen-Det Nunn told the court. "No condoms were used.

"She didn't know he was HIV-positive and he didn't tell her.

"The last time (they allegedly had sex) was April 6 -- just two days after he was served the order describing his responsibilities regarding safe sex and informing of his HIV status."

The court heard that the teenager has since tested negative to the disease.

The hearing was told that another 16-year-old girl claimed Mr Kuoth "held her captive" in his bedroom and tried to force her to have sex late last year.

"(One of them) told DHS partner notification officers that (Mr Kuoth) walks the streets of Norlane and asks girls for sex," Sen-Det Nunn said. "She believes he has had numerous other partners, some as young as 14."

The court was told a psychiatrist had deemed Mr Kuoth "a high risk of infecting others with HIV", and that he was detained at Thomas Embling Hospital for 28 days under an isolation order.

Police seized his phone from the DHS and began contacting numbers, leading detectives to the 24-year-old Reservoir woman and the 16-year-old who claimed Mr Kuoth had tried to force himself on her in his bedroom.

Prosecutor Sen-Constable Seton Lillas said Mr Kuoth should not be granted bail because he was a danger to the community. Magistrate Jon Klestadt refused bail, adjourning the hearing until today when he expects to hear from DHS officials as to why Mr Kuoth was released from Thomas Embling on May 25.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21967604-2862,00.html

newman

Re: Ape migrant spread HIV in Australia
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 04:02:47 AM »
Turd world apes shouldn't be here but women who sleep with THEM are low sluts with zero standards.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 04:08:22 AM »
Bingo! they got exactly what was coming to them.  8;)

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 04:13:27 AM »
White girls who sleep with apes should be fibulated!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 07:49:51 AM »
Turd world apes shouldn't be here but women who sleep with THEM are low sluts with zero standards.

When those apes are deported, they can take their white trash kurvas with them.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 07:53:11 AM »

yup O0

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 08:07:34 AM »
Quote from: The Infidel. link=topic=12646.msg#msg date=

I found myself thinking the same thing as I was reading this.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline darrinh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 08:34:53 AM »

I don't agree.  We are being bombarded with multicultural/multiracial propaganda day-in and day-out, bearing that in mind, what other results were you expecting?
John 16:2: "...in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God."

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 09:29:59 AM »
Quote from: darrinh link=topic=12646.msg#msg date=
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=12646.msg#msg date=

I don't agree.  We are being bombarded with multicultural/multiracial propaganda day-in and day-out, bearing that in mind, what other results were you expecting?

Despite the propaganda, I would expect that, after decades of information on AIDS, they would at the least use a condom.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 08:43:43 PM »
Who cares? Deserves the whore right for sleeping around like a dog on heat.

Offline darrinh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 10:38:03 PM »

Despite the propaganda, I would expect that, after decades of information on AIDS, they would at the least use a condom.

I'd agree with that, however the issue of HIV is secondary to the fact that they are straying from their own.
John 16:2: "...in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God."

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 12:07:31 AM »

Who's fault is that? you can only blame the PC lefties in Australia for that. They are the ones that enabled Howard to continue his "mission."

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 12:14:50 AM »

Here in Australia many women carry condoms in their handbags, it goes to prove that these woman who one didn't ask for a blood test, two did ask for a condom to be used, are whores to say the very least.

A man comes up to you in the street and says woman I want sex, whats your first reaction you say bugger off, not ok a quickie around the corner would be good.  ^-^

Its common for many Australian women now to ask the man for a blood test to rule out STD, so its clearly their own fault.

But most importantly the liberal government must share the blame, they brought them here.

newman

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 12:20:42 AM »

But most importantly the liberal government must share the blame, they brought them here.

True.

Bloody governments want to salve their false white guilt by flooding our home with primitive apes WITHOUT having the common decency to ask US first! >:(

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 01:00:06 AM »
Officials knew man HIV risk to others

A PSYCHOLOGIST reported a Geelong man as a "high risk of infecting others with HIV" to Victorian health authorities 11 days before the man went on to allegedly expose a woman to the virus by having unprotected sex with her, a court has heard.

Documents tendered to the Melbourne Magistrates Court yesterday also revealed the Department of Human Services waited more than two weeks to detain the Sudanese migrant after the psychologist's warning in April.

In between the psychologist's report and his detention, the HIV-positive man, Lam Kuoth, allegedly had unprotected sex with a woman five times without disclosing his status to her.

A prosecution summary tendered to the court showed that after Kuoth's HIV diagnosis in September last year, departmental staff received at least two complaints that he was behaving recklessly before he allegedly exposed the woman to HIV on April 22.

The document also revealed that former Chief Health Officer Dr Robert Hall placed Kuoth on an order under the Health Act on April 4 to practise safe sex and advise sexual partners of his HIV status.

Dr Hall was sacked in the same month The Age revealed his bungled handling of another HIV-positive man accused of spreading the virus.

Police have charged Kuoth with five counts of reckless conduct endangering serious injury.

He was released on bail in June after a Geelong magistrate said he believed Kuoth had changed "considerably". The 28-year-old appeared in the Melbourne Magistrates Court for his committal hearing yesterday, but it did not proceed after his lawyer applied for the case to be heard in a closed court.

Magistrate Greg Connellan adjourned to Monday his decision on the lawyer's application to close the court.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/officials-knew-man-hiv-risk-to-others/2007/11/30/1196394625517.html

newman

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 03:49:34 AM »
What does the term migrant mean in Australia? Here it is used for Mexicans that migrate to do farm work.

It has the same meaning as 'immigrant' here.

Kiwi

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 04:45:41 AM »
I don't think there is any difference  :-\

Offline darrinh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 05:47:17 AM »
What does the term migrant mean in Australia? Here it is used for Mexicans that migrate to do farm work.

Anybody who is not of either European or Aboriginal appearnance.