Author Topic: PLEASE, CLOSE THIS "topic"...  (Read 5300 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: IS THIS ANTI-SEMITIC ?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2007, 10:05:11 PM »
You can love someone, while hating what they are doing, you love the suicide bomber as a fellow human being, while hating the fact that they have been indoctrinated, and that they have been corrupted to actually be prepared to die in order to kill innocents, in many ways they are also a victim, you hate the ideology that they are following, but you don't have to hate them, this does not of course mean that you should let them carry out their attack if you can shoot them instead.
That's the sickest, most twisted, vile piece of Orwellian garbabage I've ever read from someone claiming to be religious!

To love someone, they must be lovable.

A man is defined by what he does and how he lives. You cannot separate hitler(Y'S) into monster and 'lovable' parts! You cannot separate Ted Bundy from the phsycotic killer that he was! (Although given that you separate the One and indivisable G-D of Israel into 3 separate people, I'm not surprised you struggle with this concept)

Well we could certainly love shooting him O0
Unfortunately, some people are so twisted they think they can love those who should be shot!

This is the man for whom logic and wisdom come before loyalty to the faith he was born to. Bravo, maestro!

I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2007, 10:06:17 PM »
You can love someone, while hating what they are doing, you love the suicide bomber as a fellow human being, while hating the fact that they have been indoctrinated, and that they have been corrupted to actually be prepared to die in order to kill innocents, in many ways they are also a victim, you hate the ideology that they are following, but you don't have to hate them, this does not of course mean that you should let them carry out their attack if you can shoot them instead.

A suicide bomber may be indoctrinated to think he'll get paradise for his acts. That's makes him even worse, selfish and evil. He's not so indoctrinated to believe he is doing good to his victims. Does a terrorist really believes he helps his victims by killing them?????????????????????
NO. He mistakenly thinks he gets paradise, but he knoews he harms others. No love for them!!!!!! And no love for his family who shows his photos to make him a hero. NEVER!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2007, 07:29:18 AM »
Husar placed my message out of the real context..
I discovered this unserious topic just now.

I never said that Judaism teaches hate or something that.
I also never said that we must forgive murders.

I only said that we can not kill all the Croatians for the mistakes of their forefathers.

This topic tells more about Husar than about me.
Husar is blackmailing his own Serbian compatriot with out a good reason.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 07:37:00 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2007, 07:33:25 AM »

I discovered this unserious topic just now.

I never said that Judaism teaches hate or something about that.
I also never said that we must forgive murders.

I only said that we can not kill all the Croatians for the mistakes of the forefathers.

This topic tells more about Husar than about me.
Husar is blackmailing his own Serbian compatriot with out a good reason.

I don't know what else to say, then try to bury the hatchet and make ammends as best as you can.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2007, 07:35:41 AM »
HUSAR is only angry because i dissed him sevaral times on the Serbian sub forum.
Just cry you Husar, baby!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 07:37:24 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2007, 07:38:48 AM »
Why did he published my private message?

Private messages arenot public messages?

And he changed the real context?

This is childish!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2007, 07:40:36 AM »

Well I agree in some sort of a way. But I disagree that you can love a terrorist. Yes, I hate them being indoctrinated, but I don't love them as a human being, not love.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2007, 07:48:30 AM »
I don't know if loving a suicide bomber as a fellow human being is anti-Semitic, but it is insane.

There's nothing human about suicide bombers.

In fact, I hate the term suicide bomber.

These pieces of excrement should be called homicide bombers or genocide bombers.

They don't bomb to commit suicide. They bomb to murder and commit genocide.

Love them as human beings ?

I'd love to kill them and wipe out the societies that produce them.

That's because I have love for the victims of these genocide bombers, and nothing but contempt for the bombers themselves.

That's real, not misplaced, love.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2007, 07:49:50 AM »

Well I agree in some sort of a way. But I disagree that you can love a terrorist. Yes, I hate them being indoctrinated, but I don't love them as a human being, not love.

You can never "love" a terrorist, even if he is indoctrinated, brainwashed, mislead or whatever. A terrorist is a terrorist!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2007, 07:50:49 AM »

You can never "love" a terrorist, even if he is indoctrinated, brainwashed, mislead or whatever. A terrorist is a terrorist!

I didn't say I love them :P
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2007, 07:54:35 AM »

I know that, I was just stating that out in the open. O0 ;D

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2007, 08:07:31 AM »

I know that, I was just stating that out in the open. O0 ;D

Ok hehe  O0