Author Topic: Brief on my "press conference"  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Brief on my "press conference"
« on: December 01, 2007, 06:40:26 PM »
No press showed up, but one guy that nobody knew was writing notes, and left as soon as I finished speaking, so he might be from the other side. Queens Chronicle will call me up next week for an interview.

Lisa, Jasmina, Danstx, CJD, Bullcat, Firster555 and ItalianZionist were there - all great people! All the JTF people in NY really should get together....

My speech was short, sweet and well received - most of the people that came want to help me with my campaign. Nothing but good came out of this thank G-d!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Brief on my "press conference"
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 06:50:30 PM »
Of course no press was there press only cover liberal people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 06:51:32 PM »
Congratulations Vito!  You did a great job!  I just put up a post about this since I didn't see this one.  And it was great meeting CJD, Bullcat, Danstx, Yasmine and Firster555 as well. 

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 06:59:47 PM »
Of course no press was there press only cover liberal people

I wasn't surprised at all that no press came.. but a reporter from the Queens Chronicle will interview me next week.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 07:09:15 PM »
Posted by: Vito
Insert Quote
No press showed up, but one guy that nobody knew was writing notes, and left as soon as I finished speaking, so he might be from the other side. Queens Chronicle will call me up next week for an interview.
If it's the guy I am thinking of you may be right however  he seemed to be there for a reason and was taking careful notes. He may have been from one of the  local news outlets.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years