Author Topic: Supplement Reviews!  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Supplement Reviews!
« on: November 06, 2007, 11:05:01 PM »
Anyone ever try anything that he or she thought worked well for a particular health related purpose?  There's so much stuff out there, but since these companies are not regulated by the FDA, they can make pretty much any outrageous claim there is and get away with it.  Still, maybe some of them do work.  Any stories?

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Re: Supplement Reviews!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 06:55:20 PM »
I am very happy with the size of my pe-is so i have to say i have never used enhancement pills
but i dont need to use them for muscle growth because i gain muscle beautifully and i have a natural build to look good muscled
and yes body structure has a lot to do with it
just load protein man
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 07:00:24 PM by Iron Greek »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 07:01:47 AM »
Anyone ever try anything that he or she thought worked well for a particular health related purpose?  There's so much stuff out there, but since these companies are not regulated by the FDA, they can make pretty much any outrageous claim there is and get away with it.  Still, maybe some of them do work.  Any stories?

Some may work. However, in the long run you don't know what's actually in these pills or whatever to which degree or if they're spiked with something else. I know those so-called enhancement pills sometimes have DHEA or the banned steriod Androstenedione in them. I'm not sure about Androstenedione, but definitely DHEA which can be bad in the long run.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 11:45:36 AM »
there is a compani who makes a vitamins and other stuff and they have product call ultimate h.a. formula.i think that stuff is good for you becose it contains colligen type 2 and hydralic(something)acid that helps produce colligen.
The truth,justice and Serbian way