Author Topic: Vito Was Great!  (Read 13079 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Vito Was Great!
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2007, 11:34:05 PM »
Honestly this is horrible. Need I remind folks here that for months almost over a year our forum ran 24-7. How did that fit in with Shabat? Religion is not a tool to beat others to death with. Lets have some understanding here. The idea is to get folks to embrace religious teachings. This is done with learning and kindness not ridicule.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2007, 11:45:06 PM »
But do you still recognize The State of Judea even though we no longer have diplomatic relations?

Yes, we never abolished the recognition decree. And besides, our Laws also provides for de facto recognition to all States who fulfill ONE OR MORE of the 3 requierements.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2007, 11:52:11 PM »
Oy!

Why do topics about Vito get hijacked into controversial topics. The one about his picture, gone bad. This one, gone bad. Maybe some others that I have missed.

Moderators, why don't you move out posts that don't belong here. This isn't fair.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2007, 11:59:17 PM »
Sorry I couldn't make it.  Glad things went well for Vito and hope the campaign kicks off in high gear.  Let's try to get a more definitive NY JTF meeting together, maybe during the coming holiday season when the most people will be off from work and able to attend.   O0

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2007, 12:03:00 AM »
But do you still recognize The State of Judea even though we no longer have diplomatic relations?

Yes, we never abolished the recognition decree. And besides, our Laws also provides for de facto recognition to all States who fulfill ONE OR MORE of the 3 requierements.

Do you support The State of Judea more than you support The State of Israel?

I know you agree with Israel on Samaritans and not with Judea but on nationalism issues, you'd agree with Judea more.

Well, first of all you must remember that we are mostly goyim and use archaic English, so the root for State is ST, while the root for Medinah is DN. It's a bit complicated for you to understand what ST means in Let-be-land.

Regarding Samaritans, of course I support their right to live in EY and keep their religion.

We don't recognise Israeli Govt because it allows abortions. If they protected the unborn, we wouldn't have been able to decoregnise them for the crimes in Gush Katif, since Azza was not anexxed by Israel, and the crime was comitted outside their formal territory. According to our Laws a State is not derecognised for crimes comitted outside its territory, but can be, in some cases, declared an enemy. Since the destruction of Gush Katif, Israeli symbols are forbidden in Let-be-land's headquarters

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2007, 12:14:51 AM »
Sorry I couldn't make it.  Glad things went well for Vito and hope the campaign kicks off in high gear.  Let's try to get a more definitive NY JTF meeting together, maybe during the coming holiday season when the most people will be off from work and able to attend.   O0

No prob Ari, I have a very good feeling about this campaign - there are quite a few people that are willing to be dedicated to help me, I have a fighting chance with this help!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2007, 12:35:43 AM »
Or you could have said that you don't want Jews to attend.

I don't think many mainstream Americans would have known why this is, and would thus assume Vito to be an anti-Semite.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2007, 12:36:45 AM »
Well Judea is against abortions. So you recognize Judea's government but not Israel's? Judea's government is run according to Jewish Law. Judea's government's positions are based solely on Orthodox Torah Judaism.

Exactly, the Judean Govt is recognised. (Except in case you obtruct religious worship for Samaritans, Karaites or other minorities when you come to power)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2007, 12:44:52 AM »
Even if Vito is encouraging Jews to break Shabbat (which he clearly is not), it's a moot point anyway because Jews are supposed to be in Israel. America is for the gentiles only, right Yacov?  ::)

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 12:48:52 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2007, 12:58:45 AM »
This thread is about Vito.  I don't know how it got hijacked into some nonsense story about encouraging Jews to sin that isn't true.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2007, 03:48:02 AM »
Why was it held on Shabbat? Jews shouldn't have come on to it on Shabbat.

I wouldn't be surprised if Joe Lieberman campaigned on Shabbat, during the years that he was running for VP, president or re-election to the senate.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2007, 03:50:18 AM »
Does he have to run in a primary or he has his party's nomination?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2007, 08:29:51 AM »
...(sigh)... Next time, Vito, make your conferences for Saturday nights after Sundown.
Actually, you could hold a press conference/Saturday night dance party...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

ftf

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2007, 08:30:32 AM »
...(sigh)... Next time, Vito, make your conferences for Saturday nights after Sundown.
That's a really good idea.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2007, 08:38:16 AM »

Great idea O0, this makes a difference. ;) O0

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2007, 09:44:50 AM »

Great idea O0, this makes a difference. ;) O0

Jewish men and women are not allowed to dance together!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2007, 11:00:45 AM »
Finally!!!.....A political candidate that makes total sense...Vito!!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2007, 11:11:25 AM »
Enough! I scheduled the date. It was not done in any way to offend anyone of the Jewish faith. I believe I already explained my reasons for picking a Saturday. Again, as I said, we will have more Saturday events in the future, as well as Sundays and weekdays. While we welcome Jewish members as well as Vito does, we also welcome members of other faiths and of no faiths at all. We are a secular party with the goal of preserving an America where all religions can worship as they choose, as long as they do not attempt to force this on all others, which excludes islam. As I said, everyone there and everyone invited are adults and have free will to choose if they attend or not.
I am a Christian that was raised Roman Catholic. I rarely attend mass on Sundays, I don't use rosary beads, I eat meat on Fridays. Is the NFL and the Beef industry encouraging me to go against rules of my faith?
I honestly believe this debate, if not out of line is at least definetly out of place and should be moved to another thread.
Vito is being attacked here and honestly you are not going to find many, if any, Gentile politicians, than Vito, who is more supportive of the Jewish faith.
Now, the idea of a Saturday night event sounds good. Two questions. How many people here would actually attend and how many people here would actually help with organizing it. Remember, I am talking about a Loyalist party event, not a JTF event, even though I am sure and hopeful there would be many JTF members in attendance.
Sorry about my lack of knowledge of the Jewish faith. Jewish men and women really are not allowed to dance together? If this is true, and the Loyalist party holds a dinner/dance/conference/fundraiser,etc. at a time acceptable to Jewish law, Saturday after sundown, but we had music with dancing, and our Gentile men and women danced with each other, would we be encouraging the Jewish members in attendance to do anything wrong? I am not trying to be sarcastic here, just showing how slippery this slope can get.
The Loyalist party is a secular political party and events can possibly be held 24/7.
I will definetly look into the Saturday night idea, but remember, this event would still be for all Loyalist party supporters, Jewish, Christian, Hindu or otherwise(except islam).
I know I am only a part time member here but I am begging the moderators to move this debate to another thread and let this one focus on Vito and his candidacy which is going to pick up steam. We already have other national third parties attacking us. If we were not a threat they would not be commenting on us.
RationalThought, no, Vito does not need to run in our party primary. The party only has one candidate in NY so far, and that is Vito. Remember, this party only started less than a year ago out in California. When it started at first it was just an idea, then a website was set up to gauge some interset, then the founding members started reaching out to groups such as the UAC(which is how I came to the party) which then reached out to other groups members, such as JTF, etc. We do have a couple thousand members nationally but are pretty well spread out, which obviously has advantages and disadvantages. Vito has stepped up to run for office under our banner in NY. We are actively recruiting more candidates for more offices, not only in NY, but nationally. Our ultimate goal is congress, but unknowns with no money do not start off running for congress. You start locally and build from there, which is our game plan.
We have one other candidate so far who I believe will be running for city council in LA, which I believe is next year. Vito's opponent is Democrat Ann Margaret Carrozza. She is a 7 term incumbent. This is mainly because the Republicans have never really put up a serious challenger. They always have a name on the ballot just to hold their ballot line. Some of these candidates have actually recieved over 30% of the vote in some years without any campaigning. This district is also the most conservative district in the city outside of Staten Island. This district is screaming for a conservative change, they just have never been given much of an option. Vito is the option.
The election rules are ridiculous though. A republican or democrat candidate needs to collect 500 signatures to get on the ballot, an independent candidate needs to collect 1,500 to get on the same ballot. To get in the same class as the dems and republicans, as far as ballot access, all a party needs to do is put up a candidate for governor, have that candidate listed with the Board of Elections under that parties name, and recieve at least 50,000 votes in the election. They will then hold this status until the next Governours election, when they must repeat this to hold that status. This is the NY state laws. Other states have different rules. Some much worse, some much better. When we get to the point of holding primaries, we are doing good.
Just for some focus. One of the bigger third parties out there, the Constitution party, has members attacking us(see thirdpartywatch.com under Vito vaccaro). They have been around since 1992. We have been around since 2007. How many people here know of the Constitution party? How many people here know of any of their candidates? Do they have a candidate in NY? 16 years to 1. Vito will be one of the pioneers of the Loyalist party.
Now, back to a Saturday night event, obviously it would have to be somewhere in NY. It really should be in Vito's district although this is not 100% necessary but is highly recommended. Anyone willing to help organize it?
Thanks to all for the compliments. We will improve as we go along. Also, I promise, if we have a Saturday night dinner/dance, there will be Kosher food there. Though I must be 100% honest here, I am not really sure just what constitutes food being Kosher. I have heard many different explanations. There will also be non Kosher food there, though everything will be labeled so we do not ENCOURAGE anyone to do anything wrong.
Also, there was not a single comment on the big issue, Vito's goatee. I say this now with a solid unblemished record of heterosexuality, even with a goatee he looked good.
Now, Vito Vaccaro for NY Assembly 08!
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2007, 11:21:01 AM »

Vito is being attacked here and honestly you are not going to find many, if any, Gentile politicians, than Vito, who is more supportive of the Jewish faith.

I'm not being attacked, Yacov is just being Yacov. I don't take any offense to it, really.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2007, 11:25:49 AM »
Why didn't they have it on a Sunday?

Or you could have said that you don't want Jews to attend.

WHAT?!?! Yacov, now you're talking crazy. I asked every Jewish NY JTFer to come..

If you want to win, you should not promote Sabbath desecration as part of your campaign. You are not required to keep Shabbat because you are a Gentile, but G-d blesses Gentiles for supporting The Jewish People. Encouraging them to desecrate Shabbat is not supporting The Jewish People.

Vito did absolutely nothing to encourage the desecration of the sabbath. You're the only one bringing this up. It's not Vito's fault.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2007, 11:36:31 AM »
I may be wrong but is gathering with friends considered work?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2007, 11:50:55 AM »
I may be wrong but is gathering with friends considered work?

Yacov is talking about driving to the press conference. If every Jew walked to the conference, it wouldn't be a problem.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2007, 11:55:11 AM »
OK, I'm locking this thread, as it's going nowhere.