Author Topic: I think Spanish girls are more straight forward + don't play as much games  (Read 22098 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Re: I think Spanish girls are more straight forward + don't play as much games
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2007, 10:23:52 PM »
It's a good song. kinda sad though

newman

« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2007, 10:26:06 PM »
I HATE HATE HATE HATE that 'Melting Pot' song!!! >:(

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2007, 10:29:55 PM »
For cring out loud newman:  The song's got a great beat, and the lead singer has a great voice.  
The song is politcally correct though

newman

« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2007, 10:33:06 PM »
For cring out loud newman:  The song's got a great beat, and the lead singer has a great voice.  
The song is politcally correct though

Chaim says people who believe in melting pots should be put IN a melting pot! :::D

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2007, 10:36:52 PM »
Newman, admit it::  You have the entire collection of Michael Jackson's  records, tapes, and cd's

Kiwi

« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2007, 10:40:34 PM »
And I for one are 100% sure of what runs in my veins and I am no half cast, and thank G-d I came from a people that respects our family line.

Half cast? It sounds almost like a bad thing.
Being mixed is not bad. I once knew a brother and sister that were half White/ half Japanese. They were gorgeous people, truly beautiful. Not only that but in my opinion they have the opportunity to have pride in their European ancestry and also on their Japanese ancestry too.
So I don't see it as a bad thing. I don't know about the half-cast thing it kind of sounds like a lower-cast thing     
because they're "not pure" and we should stay away from them because of "purity issues". I just don't like how this sounds. (I'm not saying you feel that way, I just don't like the way half-cast sounds.)

Besides, wasn't the "one drop rule" made in the US a while ago to consider black people black?
From wikipedia about the one drop rule:

The one-drop rule is a historical colloquial term in the United States that holds that a person with any trace of sub-Saharan ancestry (however small or invisible) cannot be considered white[1] and so unless said person has an alternative non-white ancestry they can claim, such as Native American, Asian, Arab, Australian aboriginal, they must be considered black.

This notion of invisible/intangible membership in a "racial" group has seldom been applied to people of Native American ancestry (see Race in the United States for details). The notion has been largely applied to those of black African ancestry. Langston Hughes wrote, "You see, unfortunately, I am not black. There are lots of different kinds of blood in our family. But here in the United States, the word 'Negro' is used to mean anyone who has any Negro blood at all in his veins. In Africa, the word is more pure. It means all Negro, therefore black. I am brown

Depends on what you want running through your veins that makes is good or bad.

newman

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2007, 10:42:30 PM »
Newman, admit it::  You have the entire collection of Michael Jackson's  records, tapes, and cd's

Not anymore!

I got bombed on tequila one night, passed out and had strange dreams about eating licorice pizzas.

When I woke up in the morning, all my Michael Jackson records were gone! :o

newman

« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2007, 11:15:55 PM »
What did Michael Jackson say when he got the body cavity search in prison?

"Wow! Normally I'm the guy with one glove!"

Kiwi

« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2007, 11:58:05 PM »
Hey look at what I found in the "one drop rule" article from wikipedia:

This person is considered black because of the one-drop rule:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.K._Butterfield

:D interesting.

This guy considers himself to be African-American?   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

ROLF! That's seriously one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.  I think it's partly to do with his hilarious name also.

I wonder if he talks black.

Can't always judge a person by appearances, and yes great example of people getting things so wrong.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2007, 12:02:14 AM »
I HATE HATE HATE HATE that 'Melting Pot' song!!! >:(
I just listen to european classical music.
Mozart, Mendelsohn, Meyerbeer,...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2007, 12:04:16 AM »
Chaim says people who believe in melting pots should be put IN a melting pot!
nice quote :::D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.