Author Topic: Are catholics rightous gentiles??????  (Read 7498 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Are catholics rightous gentiles??????
« on: December 02, 2007, 12:47:57 PM »
I am a baptist christan from the uk. Chaim says that all decent people are gentiles. Now i know there are decent catholics who are pro israel. But its the catholic organization which is extremely anti semitic  hence why you get morons like mel gibson, and my cousin who is pro palestine nazis as far as i am concerned.

To me catholocism is slightly less worse than islam, it was the catholics which started the mosque of islam, it was the pope that is a nazi member currently, it was the pope before him that actually kissed the quran the scum bag. As chaim exposed it was the catholics who hated the jews, but passed a bill so that they were not completely wiped out due to ancestrial evidence of the bible.

Im sure chaim fan has the same opinion of me, but i cant believe we welcome catholics,imo thats like welcoming a nazi member whos pro israel...

newman

Re: Are catholics rightous gentiles??????
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 12:52:33 PM »
If someone follows catholic doctrine to the absolute letter they would be anti-semites but so few catholics do. Like muSSlims they can be righteous if they drop certain core beliefs and in effect become muSSlims and catholics in name only.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 12:58:51 PM »
I am a baptist christan from the uk. Chaim says that all decent people are gentiles. Now i know there are decent catholics who are pro israel. But its the catholic organization which is extremely anti semitic  hence why you get morons like mel gibson, and my cousin who is pro Eretz Yisrael nazis as far as i am concerned.

To me catholocism is slightly less worse than islam, it was the catholics which started the mosque of islam, it was the pope that is a nazi member currently, it was the pope before him that actually kissed the quran the scum bag. As chaim exposed it was the catholics who hated the jews, but passed a bill so that they were not completely wiped out due to ancestrial evidence of the bible.

Im sure chaim fan has the same opinion of me, but i cant believe we welcome catholics,imo thats like welcoming a nazi member whos pro israel...

This isn't the Spanish Inquisition C4J..

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 01:07:53 PM »
If someone follows catholic doctrine to the absolute letter they would be anti-semites but so few catholics do. Like muSSlims they can be righteous if they drop certain core beliefs and in effect become muSSlims and catholics in name only.

Imsorry thats rubbish.

Yes if i was a kkk member but ddi not follow all the core policies apart from follwing the bible i would nto be antisemitic, but im still a kkk member :rolleyes:

As for rightous muslims, wtf is hsppening to this site, its becoming really left wing bar chaim ben.

There are no rightous muslims, not one, if you are a muslim and no how antisemitiac mohammed was which they all do they you are worshipping satan.

Also the catholics know full well that they have a nazi pope leader, they know full well that their pope john paul kissed the toilet paper quran, they know full well all this but are still catholics, im sorry but i feel this site is losing its guard.

Catholics like the muslism are potentianlly the enemy to the rightous christians and jews.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 01:15:07 PM »
Christians4jews, you need to be careful. 

Chaim has said on past shows that he disagrees with certain positions of the Vatican and past popes.  However, we have wonderful Catholic members here, and they would certainly not appreciate their religion being villified. 

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 01:17:38 PM »

Chaim has said on past shows that he disagrees with certain positions of the Vatican and past popes.  However, we have wonderful Catholic members here, and they would certainly not appreciate their religion being villified. 

Exactly

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 01:19:57 PM »

Current pope more like, we all know the current pope was linked to the nazis, how can the "wonderful" catholic members defend that please, since they believe the pope has a twoway convo with god.

As i dont want to get banned, i will make this my last contribution on this thread...

newman

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 01:28:21 PM »

Imsorry thats rubbish.

Yes if i was a kkk member but ddi not follow all the core policies apart from follwing the bible i would nto be antisemitic, but im still a kkk member :rolleyes:

As for rightous muslims, wtf is hsppening to this site, its becoming really left wing bar chaim ben.

There are no rightous muslims, not one, if you are a muslim and no how antisemitiac mohammed was which they all do they you are worshipping satan.

Also the catholics know full well that they have a nazi pope leader, they know full well that their pope john paul kissed the toilet paper quran, they know full well all this but are still catholics, im sorry but i feel this site is losing its guard.

Catholics like the muslism are potentianlly the enemy to the rightous christians and jews.

You didn't read my post properly.

I said IF they drop certain core beliefs they would become catholics/muSSlims in name only.......meaning NOT catholic/muSSlim. Look at the number of catholics who use contraception, don't believe in papal infallibility, replacement theology or the 'one true church' doctrine but still call themselves catholic. By their lack of those core beliefs they have ceased to be real catholics.

Yes, you're right, there are NO righteous muSSlims. There are however some people of iSSlamic background who don't believe in jihad, sharia law. They don't hate Jews and believe Israel should exist. They also drink beer and the women stay uncovered. These people may call themselves muSSlims because they have no other lable but they have essentially ceased to be muSSlims.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 01:35:36 PM »
I would like to share a story I heard from a rabbi a while back.

There was a Jewish family who lived in Poland during WWII, and they had a young son.  They knew the Nazis were coming for them, so they asked their Catholic neighbors to care for the boy until they were able to return.  And if they didn't return, the parents asked their neighbors to send the boy to their relatives in Canada.

Anyway, the parents were killed by the Nazis, and the Polish couple grew to love the little boy and wanted to adopt him.  So one day they took him to their local priest to baptize the the boy.  But the young priest had some questions for this couple.  He wanted to know who the boy was and where his remaining family was.  So the husband and wife fessed up.  They told the priest about how they'd come to love the little Jewish boy and wanted him baptized, so he wouldn't go to hell.  But the young priest still refused.  He told the husband and wife flat out that they needed to return the boy to his relatives in Canada. 

The boy is now an Orthodox Jew living in Canada with a family of his own.  And the young priest of the story was Pope John Paul (the one before the current Pope Benedict). 

Now the rabbi who told this story was part of a group of rabbis that met with Pope John Paul.  He told us how the Pope was proud of what he'd done, and how he believed that it was one of the reasons (of many) that he became the Pope.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 01:43:38 PM »
 Pope John Paul supported the Croatian and Muslim separatist during the collapse of Yugoslavia.

Pope John Paul and the whole Vatican institute have never recognized the Croatian genocide against the Serbs in which the Croatian catholic church, with blessings from the Vatican, participated.

About catholic members of JTF.
If they support the agenda of JTF and judge and recognize the true history and face of the Vatican international, than its alright.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 01:47:38 PM »
Pope John Paul supported the Croatian and Muslim separatist during the collapse of Yugoslavia.

Pope John Paul and the whole Vatican institute have never recognized the Croatian genocide against the Serbs in which the Croatian catholic church, with blessings from the Vatican, participated.

About catholic members of JTF.
If they support the agenda of JTF and judge and recognize the true history and face of the Vatican international, than its alright.

Alright with who?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 01:48:31 PM »
Times article is astounding!!! We are truly seeing the convergence of Eisav and Yishmael against the Jews….
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1687445,00.html
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 01:50:42 PM »
Alright with who?

With Catholics who openly and honestly judge the crimes of their religion institution - the Vatican.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 01:51:19 PM »
I've always wondered are jehova's witnesses rightous gentiles they seem like nice people, monotheistic.
They're just a bit too strict with holidays.

newman

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 01:52:44 PM »
I've always wondered are G-d's witnesses rightous gentiles they seem like nice people, monotheistic.
They're replacement theology crackpots.

The J_hova's witnesses are a cult.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 01:55:01 PM »
I've always wondered are G-d's witnesses rightous gentiles they seem like nice people, monotheistic.
They're replacement theology crackpots.

You mean the J_hova witness protection program?  ;D

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 01:55:26 PM »

He is right it is a sect...

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 01:55:55 PM »
I don't like their constant conversion pushing. If someone wants to become JW, im sure they will without their bother.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 02:01:41 PM »

Imsorry thats rubbish.

You didn't read my post properly.

I said IF they drop certain core beliefs they would become catholics/muSSlims in name only.......meaning NOT catholic/muSSlim. Look at the number of catholics who use contraception, don't believe in papal infallibility, replacement theology or the 'one true church' doctrine but still call themselves catholic. By their lack of those core beliefs they have ceased to be real catholics.

Yes, you're right, there are NO righteous muSSlims. There are however some people of iSSlamic background who don't believe in jihad, sharia law. They don't hate Jews and believe Israel should exist. They also drink beer and the women stay uncovered. These people may call themselves muSSlims because they have no other lable but they have essentially ceased to be muSSlims.

Absolutely true!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2007, 02:19:58 PM »
1- The Catholic Church has formally abandoned anti-Semitism in 1965. Some leaders may still be unfair to Jews. But a person can be a memeber of the Catholic Church and fully observant, and be a good person. However they can't be considered Hallachically righteous unless they add some rules to their lives that Catholicism lacks. A Catholic is not forbidden by the Church to eat a limb from a live animal, or blood taken from and animal before it died. So, if a Catholic keeps these laws by himself he can become righteous, if not, only a good person who is Hallachically wrong.

2- Muslims do not have a proper institution. Any person who respects Israel and fully rejects violence can be righteous even if the Koran has violent verses. If someone interprets the violent verses in another way sincerely, or simply rejects those verses he is ok. No matter if the Koran is violent or not. Abstaining from alcohol and women being covered is ok. The NT was perhaps written with anti-Semitic intentions also, but a Christian who loves the Jews and doesn't try to convert them is a good person (And Hallachically Righteous if he does the 7 mitzvot)

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2007, 02:32:04 PM »
Yeshua and the apostles warned of phony Christians who would infiltrate the Church.  The division is not along denominational lines as there were no denominations back then.  I leave it up to G-d to separate the phonies from the genuine.  There are teaching in the RCC that I completely disagree with but that is the case in many denominations and as there are around 1 billion Catholics I'm inclined to believe that there are genuine believers among their ranks and hypocrites just like every other denomination.  As for righteous gentiles, I'm not sure what Judaism or certain branches of Christianity teach, but the righteousness I have is a gift from G-d and not any innate righteousness.  I'm am a sinner worthy of G-d's judgment, but forgiven by grace. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 02:34:42 PM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2007, 02:38:47 PM »
some catholics are righteous gentiles..some are evil...but it's not becuase of catholicism necessarily...

Some Jews are righteous..some are evil...and it's not because of Judaism

shall I continue?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2007, 02:39:13 PM »
As for righteous gentiles, I'm not sure what Judaism or certain branches of Christianity teach, but the righteousness I have is a gift from G-d and not any innate righteousness.  I'm am a sinner worthy of G-d's judgment, but forgiven by grace. 
That grace thing must be handy. You could rape every cheerleader you fancied and you're automatically forgiven. Sure beats the heck out of obeying G_d's laws.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2007, 02:43:46 PM »
As for righteous gentiles, I'm not sure what Judaism or certain branches of Christianity teach, but the righteousness I have is a gift from G-d and not any innate righteousness.  I'm am a sinner worthy of G-d's judgment, but forgiven by grace. 
That grace thing must be handy. You could rape every cheerleader you fancied and you're automatically forgiven. Sure beats the heck out of obeying G_d's laws.

Only someone who misunderstands grace would say that.  If you are truly transformed by the power of G-d you will want to obey G-d's law.  That's a very slanderous thing to say.  G-d is no fool, just because someone says they had a religious experience with Yeshua doesn't make it so.  If they continue in sin they are phonies and I wouldn't give half a hallelujah for their so-called salvation. 

31"Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,

32not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD.

33"But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

34"They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will (CG)forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."
      35Thus says the LORD,
         Who gives the sun for light by day
         And the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night,
         Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar;
         The LORD of hosts is His name:
      36"If this fixed order departs
         From before Me," declares the LORD,
         "Then the offspring of Israel also will cease
         From being a nation before Me forever."

37Thus says the LORD,
         "If the heavens above can be measured
         And the foundations of the earth searched out below,
         Then I will also cast off all the offspring of Israel
         For all that they have done," declares the LORD.

The new covenant will write the law on the heart and is declared to be a better covenant that the one written on tablets of stone. 

Genesis 15:6-

6(I)Then he believed in the LORD; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness.

7And He said to him, "I am the LORD who brought you out of (J)Ur of the Chaldeans, to (K)give you this land to possess it."

8He said, "O Lord GOD, (L)how may I know that I will possess it?"

9So He said to him, "Bring Me a three year old heifer, and a three year old female goat, and a three year old ram, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon."

10Then he brought all these to Him and (M)cut them in two, and laid each half opposite the other; but he (N)did not cut the birds.

11The birds of prey came down upon the carcasses, and Abram drove them away.

12Now when the sun was going down, (O)a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, terror and great darkness fell upon him.

13God said to Abram, "Know for certain that (P)your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where (Q)they will be enslaved and oppressed (R)four hundred years.

14"But I will also judge the nation whom they will serve, and afterward they will come out (S)with many possessions.

15"As for you, (T)you shall go to your fathers in peace; you will be buried at a good old age.

16"Then in (U)the fourth generation they will return here, for (V)the iniquity of the Amorite is not yet complete."

17It came about when the sun had set, that it was very dark, and behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a flaming torch which (W)passed between these pieces.

18On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying,
         "(X)To your descendants I have given this land,
         From (Y)the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates:

It was Abraham's belief that made him righteous.  Normally both parties would walk between the animal remains to affirm a covenant, but in the case it was God alone while Abraham was in a deep sleep.  God did the work. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 03:00:51 PM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2007, 02:45:57 PM »
some catholics are righteous gentiles..some are evil...but it's not becuase of catholicism necessarily...

Some Jews are righteous..some are evil...and it's not because of Judaism

shall I continue?
You make a very good point.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years